Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Umphry Boggart, Private Eye (WIP)

Umphry Boggart

U
UMPHRY BOGGART, JEDI PRIVATE EYE

S0GXuJX.png

NAME: Umphry Boggert, but goes by Boggs, or Boggy if you're nasty.
FACTION: A guy like me don't do factions. They're bad for business.
RANK: Padawan, they say. Sounds pretty hoity-toity, you ask me.
SPECIES: Lepi
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 128 lbs.
EYES: Red
HAIR: Green
SKIN: Pink under the green fur
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yeah, so what? I ain't no Jedi. I SAID I AIN'T NO JEDI. Okay, I'm a Jedi.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

APPEARANCE:

Boggs is a 5'6" green Lepi, with darker green markings highlighting his pelt. He's normally dressed in a dark brown trench coat over dark grey jedi robes. He keeps a purple kyber crystal around his neck as a superstitious backup to the one in his lightsaber, carries a blaster, and knows how to use it.

BIOGRAPHY:
Life ain't easy in the mean warrens of Coachella Prime. Oh sure, everybody thinks ya got it made; agrarian society, everybody livin' undergruond together, cool in the summer, warm in the winter, but hey pally, there's a reason us Lepi ventured out into the great unknown. It's freakin' crowded!

So anyways, yeah, I was born on good ol' C-Prime, but pretty soon after that things got a little hot, and the family had ta vamoose, you know what I'm sayin'? Ma, she was somethin' of a Lightfingered Louie. Second story work, mostly. She was quick as a bunny and as silent as a shadow. Ain't nobody could touch her. Never made the big score, but buddy, she had dreams. Right up until some Imp put a blaster bolt into her back. Pa, he worked as a mechanic wherever he could. He claimed engines spoke to him. He'd just look at a piece of machinery, and five minutes later he was up to his elbows in grease and spanners.

Me, I ran with the wrong crowd for awhile, like ya do when you're young, you come from nothin', and ya got nowhere to go. I was quick too, like my ma, and had a good eye for details.

SHIP:
The Radio Nova, a run-down & modified YT-1760 transport, with twin laser turrets, commercial-grade shield generators just in case, and redesigned interior space allowing for four passengers rather than eight. A guy oughtta be comfortable in his own ship/office/apartment.
j5RwB1X.jpg

KILLS:
I ain't sayin'.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

Background music:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom