Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ummm....

Rick Kaloo

R
I haven't posted a technology submission for Ne-Cal in a while, but now that most of the invasion stuff is over, you guys have any suggestions for what to submit next? Ne-Cal Military Space Engineering makes small-medium capital ships and ship-mounted weapons. (Upgrading to Tier 2 soon, already submitted it to company modifications. After that, Ne-Cal will make armored vehicles too.)

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

As always, its up to you to sub what you're interested in designing. But since you're asking for suggestions, we could definitely use more stuff in the light cruiser category. Most of our cruisers on the navy list are in the heavy and assault class. Could definitely do with some more patrol ships, and other niche roles like gunships and pocket carriers. We have a decent spread on the list, but anything you see that is Omega Pyre was probably subbed several factory rulesets ago, and even though we still tend to use some of the older designs, it would certainly be preferable to have some newer stuff to slot in that can fill those gaps in our overall utility.

Right now, the faction aesthetic as far as fleeting is carrier/starfighter heavy, so if you had any cool carrier ideas, or wanted to go against the grain a little and flesh out our variety of gunships to make us a little more well rounded, its up to you.

I also very much approve the armored vehicles plan, as I've been working on fleshing out the GAAF a little more on the factory, but its a bit slow going all by my lonesome. I've subbed a walker and some airspeeders, but we could use some new repulsortanks, maybe some of those wacky two-legged things the clone troopers used, troop transports, stuff like that.

On a slightly tangential note, we super appreciate companies and corporate writers who are willing to throw in with us and associate their brand with the Galactic Alliance, and we're working on getting a thread up for business types to get some contracts and sponsorships going, to help give back a little for everybody who has assisted with Hoth and Skor and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom