Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umm hello?

Varius

Champion of the Light
Greetings everyone!Umm i have to say im not so sure what im doing right now because from my experience in roleplay,i met people a bit...well let's say not really friendly and that's why i have some emotions right now heh...
Well about me:Im kind of new here,a star wars fan of course,i couldnt say that im amazing at roleplaying a star wars character because i still dont have the full knowledge of the entire history,but i hope i wont do anything wrong and i would be glad if i would make some friends around.Well..that would be what i had to say i guess,i really hope i can be a good roleplayer.

Welcome to Chaos @[member="Varius"]

Don't worry too much if you feel you don't have all the knowledge - the community here is very helpful and can answer any questions you have.

If you need any help getting started or are unsure of anything, feel free to ask! :)

Happy to have you.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
@[member="Varius"]

Welcome to hell. Please keep you appendages inside the car at all times, and have a nice ride.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
@[member="Varius"]

Welcome to the Chaos - you're in good hands!

A good source of SW knowledge and information is Wookiepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Everything you need can be found there pretty much, but don't worry too much - just stick to what you know for now and you'll gradually build up your knowledge over time!

Just ask any questions you have and we will be happy to help you out. :)

See you around!

Varius

Champion of the Light
Thank you all for the welcome,i would have few questions but i should rather search than to bother the people with them :D

Varius

Champion of the Light
Heh i still have to find out in what timeline we are so i hope maybe you wouldnt mind if i take a look at the roleplays just to have some examples of what i should do :)

Welcome to the boards. Chaos is a friendly group of folk, and you are more than welcome to join in the fun.

I would first suggest making your character. The face and name by which we get to know you. Once you have completed that stick your toe in the pool and ask around for open threads. There are more than a few writers more than happy to get you started out, myself included especially if you are a dark side user Or perhaps just want to walk on the wild side.

Welcome to Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom