Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhm...hello there.

(Ugh, never was good at these--not in the real world, OR in this one-- but here goes anyway.)

Greetings to you, fellow roleplayers-- my name is Dorian Michaels; just Dorian, for short.

What to say about me...well, for one, I am a huge science fiction fan (and, of Star Wars, which might could be gleaned by my membership here; though Star Trek and Mass Effect hold equal --if not greater, in the case of the last one-- standing with me). I got introduced to this site through a very good friend who is one of the major movers-and-shakers here (I won't say the name, that's not mine to disclose)...and...aaaaaaaannddd...

I'm an inveterate deadpan snarker...horror is my favorite genre of movie... Japanese, Italian, and American are my favorite cuisines...I tend to talk (and swear) a bit too much (or so I'm told)...

Oh, nerf nuggets-- if there's anything anyone wants to know, just ask.

If you wish to create a sub account you can do so by going into your settings, sub accounts and create one there.

Done...I think. My first question is this-- how do I go about posting under that name (since I've been informed by my inside source that I need to use the subaccount when posting AS that character; I was not aware of such when I posted my profile-- apologies; 'Dorian Michaels' is just my standard OOC handle when on sites like this (then again, last time I was ON a board like this was almost a *decade ago*, so things were almost certain to have changed in the interim; just one more thing to get used to).

Anything else I should be made aware of? (And thank you muchly for the heads-up, by the way.)

EDIT: First line meant to be a quote of Valiens' line in the above post; this was meant to be directed at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom