Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhhh...

I get the feeling no new person looks around the entire forum or even the most important parts before posting ANYWHERE in this place... is this actually correct though?

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Stalk the site and read everything that might possibly be important before even signing up. Like I did.

STAKE OUT THE TERRITORY, BRO!

Not everyone, but the one I dueled didn't know he tried to use restricted materials in a duel without getting them really and the other intruded in my duel thread asking out of character "What is this place?"

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Kyuubi said:

Not everyone, but the one I dueled didn't know he tried to use restricted materials in a duel without getting them really and the other intruded in my duel thread asking out of character "What is this place?"
I don't know whether to /headdesk or laugh my ass off.

ailoYBo.jpg

Puppet Kyrios

P
Ditto the last time I joined a roleplay site and forgot to read the rules, I found out you had to be thirteen to join in a conversation about it with the founder! It was embarrassing.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Are you telling me this place has rules?...

So is it bad that my character is a Krayt Dragon Sith Lord clad in Beskar armour and surrounded by hypergates?
Most people don't go for that stuff, even if they're new to RP (sometimes especially so, if they're unsure of how the community operates).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom