Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh.

Hey there. I just made this character and I was wondering if anyone was up for a roleplay or whatever, if you wanna know more about the character feel free to check the character app. I'm also open for ideas as to what to do cause he doesn't follow a faction so suggest away if anything comes to mind. :)
Any takers?

Magnar Ceidrick

M
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Also a new character!!

Magnar also could fit into just about any setting. He is without both a master or a faction (he's Force sensitive) So...

Welp, Im a smuggler who was forced to work for a small time crime-lord named Kiron, but I am constantly seeking ways to undermine him. I ship stuff all across the galaxy, so location isn't really a problem. Listeri is also a skilled rifleman, and is a great pilot. I could be a get-away pilot after you commit a crime or something like that.

@[member="Gabriel Audemars"] Join the horde and we will burn this galaxy. Or if you are more light side based I'd recommend the CIS. So really it's all up to you, but you know factions

@[member="Listeri Dalane"]
Yeah there's stuff to work with there, I could help you undermine your boss.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
I appreciate the offer man but I'm a mercenary and I always will be one. Not really planning to roll with any political party, that ain't my business.

If we do that, how about we set up a situation where you have a reason do to that, like if he killed a bounty, or he destroyed your ship or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom