Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh....now what?

Yeah so I got the profile done. I have the character all set and ready, I asked for one of those cool pictures on the bottom so I'm not the only one without one lol. So now I guess it's time for an rp but I'm not sure where to start. So far Elsa is just a thief making her way, she's not part of any faction yet, and she has a droid and a ship she uses. All I really have to go on lol. Any help?

Well, this thread is a good start; you can plot an intro thread here with other writers.

Or, you can peruse the OPEN Roleplay section, and see if there are any threads that tickle your fancy. Open roleplays are free to join, regardless of faction, rank, etc. Just dive right in! Always the best policy.

@[member="Jonathon Patches"] Okay. I don't need any permission or anything to just throw one up if I want to, right?
@[member="Narevni Garett"] You can but who's to say if I'll give an answer lol.

Should be easy enough for me to start a thread, I have a few free characters: @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Kallion"] along with me, Adenn Gra'tua, you can choose whatever character you'd like, and when you do we could go over what the thread could be about.

@[member="Elsa Delliria"]

You don't need any permission to throw a thread up; but i believe they ask you create a character profile prior to starting a thread.

It doesn't take long, and is great for laying the foundation of your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom