Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V1ukE8vh_0605201708051sbpi.jpg
Staff photo! (Ubasi in front)

Age30s, give or take
Species
GenderAll of us are male!
Height1.0 m
Weight25 kg
Force SensitiveNope!

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

The jawas here all wear their standard jawa outfits, though if you wanna know who you're talking to, here's a guide!
  • Uncoloured normal sash: That's me! Ubasi! I run this place!
  • Yellow sash: That's Umpheki! He's our chef! You're gonna love his food!
  • Black sash: That would be Unogada, our security detail. Don't worry about him, he's really nice.
  • Blue sash: That one's Umthengisi! Umthengisi is in charge of our wares! If you wanna buy something for the road, he'll be at your service!
  • Orange sash: And that's Umakenika, our repair wiz! If you've got something that needs fixing, look no further!
  • White sash: And finally, we have Umnakekeli (you can call him Kelly), he keeps the place spotless. He's also in charge of making beds!

INVENTORY

We all live in a Sandcrawler. Our inventory is always changing. Stop on by, see what we have!

PERSONALITY AND BELIEFS

It is our firm belief that making capital off your well-being is a perfectly legitimate business tactic. That said, if you see a jawa in the middle of doing something, might be in everyone's best interest to just leave him to it until he's available. It's only courteous!

STRENGTHS

We're dependable!
We're adorable!
And you can sleep in one of our guest rooms if you want!

WEAKNESSES

We're very small compared to most other sentient life out there.
Most of us can't speak Basic, except for me, Ubasi. We do, however, understand what you're saying.
We can only serve so many of you at once, sorry.

HISTORY

Finding droids, taking them apart and then reselling them is a... lucrative business, but so very competitive and so very stereotypical. And so I, Ubasi, thought to myself: "Hey, wouldn't it be nice if we could turn this moving fortress into a business all of its own?" You know, rather than having to take this old girl to the nearest city, unload her, then drive her back out to the middle of nowhere to find spare scrap parts. That's really all there's to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom