Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tyth'xio The Librarian

The Librarian of Petrite

"I am a man of eternal duality. On one side I am a scholar, a researcher and creator. On the other hand I'm also really bored."

dRUm20K.png

RtXTPfe.jpg

NAME: Tyth'xio the Librarian

FACTION: Eternal Empire, The Petrite Order (Secretly),

SPECIES: Mutated and possessed Nelvaan Squirrel.

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: Body: 30.5 cm Tail: 30.4 cm

WEIGHT: 1 KG

EYES: Black

HAIR: Deep red, with white parts.

SKIN: Pale under fur.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

VOICE CLAIM: Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 English Dub

STRENGTHS:

Oh Light, Where is your sting?
Despite his darker nature, light powers, and light nexus have no greater effect than they would on a normal person.
A Void In the Force: He is a void in the force. This makes him next to impossible to detect using the force, and even makes it difficult to remember what he looks like at all. Rather than it feeling suspicious, it will feel a lot more like he just slips out of mind and is so unimportant that a force user just overlooks him. So long as he desires it to.
Powerful: The Squirrel is a powerful practitioner of the Force, and a high ranking member of the Petrite Order. He has a wide range of force options at his disposal and uses the force to enhance his meager size to turn him into a formidable opponent.
Brilliant: If he does say so himself, he is very well learned. But perhaps more importantly, he can apply his vast knowledge to analyzing technology, relics, manuscripts, and even ancient languages.
Cybernetics: He has cybernetics that allow him to connect easier to the technology he uses to overcome much of his physical weakness.

WEAKNESSES:

Small Size:
Physically he is unimposing. Without outside help, he is physically weak.
Insane: While not a traditional madman, he will behave in ways not always to his benefit, and more out of just sheer insanity.
Not a traditional Sith: While he was trained as a Sith, he abandoned traditional Sithhood early into his life, finding his own path in the galaxy. He took to the Order as soon as possible.
Specialized Equipment: His small size forces him to have to use specialized weapons and armor.
Heavy EMP fields: In intense EMP fields his cybernetics can short out causing intense pain and a loss of their functions.

FORCE ABILITIES:

Warden's Notes: Tyth'xio specializes in wearing his opponents out, draining them while strengthening himself. He is at his best during long and drawn out conflicts. The longer it goes on, the more likely he will be the one to come out victorious. Do not be fooled by his appearance or his unique dogma, he is as dangerous as any Sith Lord, and should be approached as such if the situation calls for it.

Lightsaber Form: Form III: Soresu

Force Abilities:

Telekinesis and its practical applications
Force Jump
Force Speed
Force Sight
Force Sense
Thought Shield
Art of Movement
Detoxify Poison
Force Body
Enhance Attribute
Force Confusion
Force Stealth
Drain Knowledge
Force Fear
Force Drain
Force Slow
Dark Transfer
Mind Tricks and their practical applications.
Illusion
Mechu-deru
Force Lightening

PERSONALITY:

He is a brilliant man who can create new ideas, technologies and designs with ease. Able to understand complex ideas, he can bring them together into new forms, or to uncover ancient secrets. Inquisitive by nature, he actively seeks out more information and collects any and all manuscripts, holocrons, artifacts and the like of Sith, Jedi, or any other force cult origin. He seeks balance in the galaxy, for the light and the dark to coexist.

However, he is also quite eccentric. He is willing to take chances that few would, sarcastic even to those in positions above him, and can usually be bribed by something shiny, or with tea. The Squirrel is eternally looking to cure his boredom and find adventure.

APPEARANCE:

He is a red Nelvaan squirrel on the slightly larger size. He has dark red fur, with white patches on his front and tail. Able to stand on his hind legs and use his front paws as 'hands', much of the time he simply looks like any one of the thousands of diminutive alien species found criss crossing the galaxy. However, rarely is he seen in his physical form. Instead, he usually is seen inside a suit of custom-made power armor, or other things.

BIOGRAPHY:

What is there to be said about me? I was born on Korriban. My parents were captured Nelvaan Squirrels, which I believe had been born on the planet Nelvaan. I didn't know them for long. Maybe due to the dark side influence, or perhaps caused by an experiment I was born much smarter than the others. Now, this isn't saying much. I was only about as smart as a canine. But it was enough to catch the attention of a particular acolyte. They trained me, and I helped them complete their trials. It was small things, searching for enemies, crawling through cracks, disarming traps and the like. However, we completed the trials together, time after time.
However, during one particular trial we made a mistake. We went where we should not have gone. Call it animal loyalty, blind stupidity, or maybe a death wish, but I sacrificed myself to protect my master. I never figured out what happened to them. However, I awoke many hours later completely different. A forgotten spirit had possessed my body. But it was degraded, had forgotten who it even was. The possession was incomplete, rather than becoming it we fused, and became something new altogether.

Alone on Korriban, it was a struggle to survive. I was a small fuzzy being, and there were lots of predators. At first, I ran, and hid. Maybe the spirit had fractions of memory left, as I learned to use the force to hide myself, to move faster, jump higher, to get away. It wasn't long before I utilized the force to hunt. First using telekinesis, I would lure them into traps, and launch heavy objects at their faces. One by one, Tuk'atas, Wraid, Shyracks, and K'lor slugs all fell. With each kill I found my power grow, with every experience my capacity exploded.

Once I was strong enough, I joined the Acolytes in their trials. Time after time, I would go through the same trials as they did, surviving and excelling, learning. Truly, it didn't take that many repetitions before someone caught on and I was taught properly the ways of the Sith. I became a Sith, was even given a Darth name. I completed undercover missions in the name of the Sith Emperor. However, a chance meeting with a Jedi changed this. We saved each other; I am sure she was charmed with my natural good lucks. Still, it triggered something I had hidden from myself: The galaxy demands balance. Sith and Jedi, Dark and Light, both are needed. Our foolish crusade to end the light was self-destructive by its very nature!

I abandoned my darth name, and simply took my own. It was here I met Darth Petrichor, and learned his philosophies on the Force. It fit my own, and I began to serve him. However, my heart longed for travel, and so I explored the galaxy in his name, and began to collect knowledge. Ancient Jedi documents, mythology of the Sith, and the broken remanent pieces of forgotten Force Cults all over the galaxy. I sat with monks, and listened to shaman, and wrote down their histories and beliefs. Little by little I created a grand library of artifacts and knowledge, histories and mythologies, teachings and ramblings. When the Sith Empire fell, I was one to rush to the scene and collected as much of the history and what was left as I could. So much got left behind, as the Ashlan invaded Koriban and Dromund Kas. But I was. With the help of my Order, I collected as much of the secrets and relics as I could. Tombs were raided, spirits gathered, and as much as we could get out before their "purifications" were gathered on a ship.

With my library in hand, I traveled far away from Ashlan territory to a new Empire: An Eternal Empire. With my knowledge I was trained by the Wardens of the Shroud and became their agent. They inserted me into the Imperial Navy, and I showed the depths of my understanding. Now, I serve loyally. With the Alliance with the Ashlan Crusade, I am also reconnected with members of my Order, and I seek to serve both my master, and my Empress with equal zeal. To serve my own ambitions, I often appear as a humble trader, able to get you many rare goods. Other times I don my armor, and I become a Commadore in the Eternal Fleet. Adventurer, leader, servant, it's a good life. I truly hope the day comes when my Master's teachings can cover all the Sith, and turn them from their ways. Until then, I will protect both Empires, and spread his teachings where I can. Now, where the kark is my tea?

SHIP:

WIP

KILLS:

Working on it.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Let me catch you.

ROLE-PLAYS:

Soon.

dRUm20K.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom