Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tython- Teal Tempest

wb1.png
TAGS:
@open
sword_br_5.png

alexboarder.png

The ancient stones of Force Henge on Tython stood as silent witnesses to countless Jedi rites, their weathered surfaces etched with the passage of time. In the heart of this sacred circle, Braze prepared to undertake a significant step in his journey—the assembly of his first lightsaber, a symbol of his commitment to the Jedi path.

The air was serene, filled with the whispers of the wind through the towering trees surrounding the henge. Their branches swayed and creaked against the wind, their leaves rustling. The scent of ancient earth mingled with the subtle hum of the Force, creating an atmosphere of tranquility. Braze knelt on the soft grass, his tools and components meticulously laid out before him on a soft black velvet cloth. The centerpiece of his assembly, was a Kyber Crystal from Illum, that glowed with a celadon teal hue reminiscent of a calm ocean. He had found it with Loomi Loomi a friend and confidante who had seen him through his darkest doubts on his third attempt on Illum.

Braze's hands were steady, yet his heart was a maelstrom of emotions. This moment was more than just the creation of a weapon; it was a leap into his future, the culmination of years of training and introspection. His inner struggle, his doubts about whether he truly belonged among the Jedi, and on this path, all seemed to converge in this moment. The henge, rich with history and somber calmness; It seemed the perfect place to find clarity.

He plucked the crystal from the soft cloth, its warmth and lightness enveloping him in a welcomed relife compaired to the weight of his decision. The crystal pulsed softly in his palm, its calming effects easing the turmoil within him. Holding it, he felt a deeper connection to the Force, a sense of peace washing over him, whispering reassurances of his chosen path.

Braze began the delicate process of assembling his lightsaber, a weapon that required precision and finesse. The design was elegant and slender, mirroring his own developing combat style. Each component, from the emitter to the hilt, was carefully selected, coming together to form an extension of his very being.

GADividerPurple.png

Braze wasn't alone in this.

Aris stared down at his own crystal, the parts of the lightsaber he'd dismantled, cleaned, and even replaced parts of that were simply too old to be utilized any longer or were just replaced for his own comfortableness. Valery Noble Valery Noble 's hands and his own were different after all. But it was her first lightsaber, given to him, and the Kyber within had been bonded with him in a unique way. It had evolved into Entropite, embodying Aris's desire not to harm people when he could.

The second Kyber from Ilum would act as his sword when he did need to strike, if he didn't have Seszil with him. Like now.

He was alone here. Him and the two crystals, and a disassembled ancient lightsaber with all the parts he needed to put them together. But unlike the others, he didn't have the Force to assemble it for him. It was going to have to be hand crafted. It was part of the reason he spent so long reading, to make sure he knew all the intricacies of a Lightsaber so he wouldn't mess up. The young Padawan took a breath before reaching down to pick up the first parts.

There was no reason to delay any longer.

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
Aris Noble Aris Noble
alexboarder.png

Nothing... was holding him back now.
Braze gently positioned the crystal back at the heart of his workspace, the air around him seemed to hold its breath, anticipating the act. He inhaled deeply, his eyes closing as he summoned a profound focus, pushing aside every trace of doubt and fear, every last shred of concern and worry. In their place, a wave of exhilaration surged within him, so powerful it seemed to ripple outwards, stirring the very air around the henge.​

Jade green eyes snapped open, as unbridled purpose took hold; the winds began to respond. What started as a gentle breeze quickly escalated into a swirling vortex, mirroring the intensity of Braze's inner state. The towering trees around the henge swayed and groaned.

The lightsaber parts began to float... to orbit in the air, each piece spinning with an almost magnetic pull. The Kyber crystal at the center glowed intensely, pulsating in rhythm with Braze's own heartbeat. The winds whipped around him, a tempest born of his connection to the Force, yet he remained an unmoving epicenter, a calm eye in the midst of the storm.

GADividerPurple.png

Aris's brow twitched as he felt a breeze. Which turned more into a whirlwind close by. He turned his gaze towards the other Padawan, calmly setting down his tools, and just sat. He couldn't focus on making his own saber with this apparent storm going on. If this was how the others were going to be as they built there own, it would likely mean it'd take a bit for Aris to be able to craft his own.

He let out a heavy sigh. This was going to be a long day for him.

Braze Braze

Fortunately for Aris, the whirlwind of activity around him didn't last too long. The winds of Braze's intense focus and energy gradually slowed down as the last segment of his lightsaber clicked into place. Braze, who had been so deeply immersed in his task, finally took a moment to step back and admire his work as he grasped the finished hilt for the first time and looked it over.

The air around them, once filled with the bustling energy of creation, now settled into a peaceful stillness.

As Braze's gaze lingered on his newly crafted weapon, a mix of pride swelled within him. He seemed to suddenly sense some one else's presence he hadn't quite been focused on previously and his attention was drawn to Aris Noble Aris Noble . He offered a sheepish expression and padded closer to where the other boy was and offered him a curious look. "Sorry... I uh... didn't mean to uh... be distracting. "

GADividerPurple.png

"I doubt you'd normally be distracting here. The point is to find your center in the Force no matter what's going on around you. I'm just.. Different." The storm wouldn't bother a Jedi who could feel the Force, Aris imagined. But he certainly wasn't going hold it against anyone. They were his own challenges. Perhaps he should've continued while Braze was working, now that he thought about it.

Too late now. He reached down, lifting up the pieces he was working on, making sure to make the right connections from the books he'd read on the construction of Lightsabers.

"Congratulations on finishing your blade, though."

Braze Braze

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (No Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png
The travel time here was a bit long, but I could put in additional travel days when I get back to Coruscant. . . ah.

Ariana almost wanted to cry tears of boredom as she sat cross legged in a standard meditation pose. This wasn’t anything like the stories she had read during the hyper journey here, the serene calmness and ancient Jedi heritage, history that could be felt. Yet Ariana continued to find it all so difficult to connect, her mind couldn’t focus much on anything.

While the scenario was certainly a far cry from the gardens she could find on Coruscant, Ariana still felt quite anxious. It was strange, she wondered if it was because of the lack of other people, or maybe it was because she was outside in the elements. Regardless, Ariana knew she needed to at least make a spirited attempt at her mediations. Her teachers and instructors back on Coruscant would be disappointed if she’d just given up so quickly.

Okay, one more time and this time with a little more effort. . .

The air around her was cool, the wind had only picked up slightly, the trees around Ariana sang their rustling song with their branches. Breathing in and out evenly, her ears twitched with sounds of her own breath and as she focused inwards Ariana could hear her own heartbeat. If only for a moment Ariana found herself in somewhat unsteady territory emotionally. She began to sway left to right, as if attempting to balance herself in her own pool of emotions.

I-. . . I . . . I . . .

Ariana opened her eyes and felt herself fall with a plop on the ground, she hadn’t realized that she was levitating a meter up. Sheepishly she began to rub her behind with her left hand, thankful that she had chosen a soft grassy spot and not on dirt and pebbles. Biting her lips Ariana figured she could try one more time. With a determined look she closed her eyes and began to focus inwards once again.

Voices reached her ear and Ariana cracked open a single eye, wondering how she didn’t notice that others were nearby. With a sigh she figured it would be fruitless to make another spirited attempt at her meditation training. Not because the voices were distracting in of themselves, but because Ariana couldn’t help herself and would stay distracted through it all. Slowly she dusted herself off with her only hand and stood back up and took in deep breath. Despite the setback Ariana felt she should write Master Kai’el a thank you note for the suggestion of visiting other Temples.

I can at least confirm I suck at mediation no matter where I go. A positive she could take with her after today at the very least. Plus there were more Temples to visit and confirm her hypothesis.

Though she still felt a bit curious of the voices and with a renewed sense of curiosity Ariana stalked towards two Jedi discussing with each other. She recognized one of them as Aris Noble.

“Do you two need any help?” Ariana asked as she approached the two, she believed herself to be the older Padawan and figured she had some responsibilities to offer assistance if required.

Tython
div-purple.png
Appearance: Link
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Braze Braze Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

"Sorry, I'm late."

Vera quickly hobbled over to Aris and the other Padawan she didn't recognize, and bowed her head. Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau was here too, and was offered a quick smile before Vera laid out the pieces of her own lightsaber. Vera had told Aris that she'd be coming too because they had both gone through the trial on Ilum together, so they both had a crystal to use. But Vera had been training elsewhere, and took a different ride to Tython.

She didn't like being late.

Still breathing heavier from the run up to the forge, Vera tried to organize all her pieces and put the green crystal down as well. Only to notice that in her hurry, she forgot something.

The diatium power cell wasn't there.

Vera frantically looked around, and began to panic just a little. She had come all the way out here to build her lightsaber, and hopefully show it off to her Master and her parents after returning. But would she be able to finish building hers now? She felt a sudden lump in her throat, and looked around for help.

She was too ashamed to speak up, though.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Aris Noble Aris Noble Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau Vera Noble Vera Noble
alexboarder.png

"I doubt you'd normally be distracting here. The point is to find your center in the Force no matter what's going on around you. I'm just.. Different."
Braze perked up hearing that and offered him a curious look quirking a brow at what he had siad. He watched as Aris started to use his hands to very manually put the pieces together and opened his mouth to say something...
"You know, I think I'm starting to see a trend of not thinking ahead," Jalen noted with a smirk. "It was blue, but I haven't seen blue since I was seven. I'll just let you figure out why you shouldn't ask someone a question like that when they can't see. You're smart enough to figure it out."
He promptly shut his mouth remembering what Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el said. Braze didn't know exactly what Aris had meant but he didn't want to seem insensitive or bring up an un comfortable topic on his presumptions. He put a little more thought in to his words listening to Airs speak further.
"Congratulations on finishing your blade, though."
"Thank you... It's been a long time for me. " Braze returned as he mulled over his words a little more. " What do you mean... different?" He finally asked uncertain what Aris could mean by that. He was not aware what was different about him but he could make guesses. Then two girls had approached them in short order.

Braze was effectively the runt of the group standing shorter than every one else who had gathered. A fact that was not lost on him as he clipped his hilt to his belt.
“Do you two need any help?”
He looked up at Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau and shook his head. " I don't think so. " He offered. " Do you ?" He asked returning the question.
"Sorry, I'm late."
Braze offered her a faint smile. "It's okay; I'm about three years late. " He said trying to offer her some encouragement of it not being 'that bad'.

GADividerPurple.png

"I can't feel the Force."

Aris shrugged indifferently. It was a fact he'd long accepted. It was hard to miss something he never felt to begin with. There was only a bit of jealousy watching the others and hearing about it. Jealousy that he honestly didn't linger on. There were some things he could do that others couldn't, after all. Why be jealous? He glanced to Ariana, giving a brief smile before shaking his head. He didn't need help, thankfully. He already had a good idea on what he needed to do next.

"I don't, no. But Vera does."

He glanced to his sister, giving her a small smile. She was embarassed, he knew. But she did need help, and it was important they were willing to ask. If not for themselves, than at least for each other.

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Braze Braze | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

JiGZUcY.png
“Me? Um. . .” Ariana began to respond, her thoughts taking her back a bit ago with her meditation debacle, “-No not really.”

Her sheepish smile shrunk as Ariana scratched the back of her head, but took a step backwards as another person had arrived. Caught off guard by Vera’s bow, Ariana’s eyes widened as she quickly remedied her mistake and bowed in return. She also bowed to the others in greetings.

“-Apologies for my late greetings and introductions.” Ariana turned to the Jedi who asked her if she too needed help, “-My name is Ariana Du Couteau, a Padawan, but you can call me Ari.”

She turned to Aris who mentioned that he couldn’t feel the Force, a rather interesting trait to have as a Jedi.
I guess he’s continuing their previous conversation. Ariana never really had difficulty using or feeling the Force, it came natural to her like breathing, which would also explain why it was difficult for her to meditate. Who can focus on their breathing for hours on end? Terribly boring. But her attention was grabbed by Aris saying that Vera needed help, the other Padawan appeared quizzical, as if looking for something.

Ariana looked over and noticed several lightsaber parts in need of assembling, she looked around and noticed that was what Aris was also doing here.
I hope their kyber crystal hunt on Ilum went far better than my own. Ariana couldn’t believe her luck that the day she went to Ilum with other Padawans that there was also a brutal Imperial Assault. I didn’t even manage to find my own crystal. Maybe Vera was simply looking for where to begin the process.

“Constructing your first lightsaber?” Ariana asked, she felt her cheeks warm gently, “-Well I do have quite a lengthy lecture on the subject in my Data-slate.” She offered, unfortunately she had very little to offer in regards to lightsaber construction. I'm not even that great at wielding the darn thing either.

Ariana only had her training saber, which she only ever modified a few times, her other lightsaber was her father’s before his passing. The only thing worse they could have asked me for help on is meditation, or worse, studying ancient texts. But Ariana knew that she could at least be supportive and encouraging.

Tython
div-purple.png
Appearance: Link
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Braze Braze Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

"I don't, no. But Vera does."

Vera's face went beet red with embarrassment, and she gave her brother an almost pleading look for help. Or, perhaps it was closer to asking him for mercy, since he had just called her out. After a few seconds, though, she accepted that she couldn't solve this problem on her own, and let out a soft, shaky sigh.

This should have been a big day, and now she was messing it up.

"It's my first, yes," she admitted when Ariana made her way over, "I just, uhm, forgot something." She looked down at the lightsaber parts again, almost as if she was hoping for the missing power cell to magically appear. But she knew it wouldn't — she had only been given one, and she lost it.

"I think I lost the power cell, and I don't know what to do."

He couldn't feel the Force? That was odd to Braze. He wondered why and almost asked just as much before quickly remembering himself and shutting up. He looked to the other two girls and decided perhaps this wasn't the best time nor place to ask such a thing. "I'm sorry to hear that. "

He shifted his focus back to the two girls, attentively listening to their conversation.

In a smooth motion, Braze attached his newly assembled hilt to the side of his belt. He then reached behind and retrieved his training saber, a tool he had frequently disassembled and reassembled. His goal had been to disable the three safety features, but so far, he had only managed to figure out two. The saber's mechanics were as familiar to him as his own hand.

"That's alright, Vera," he said, casually flipping the saber over the back of his hand, a flourishing gesture he had perfected over countless repetitions. With a skillful toss, the saber disassembled mid-air, breaking into several pieces before he caught them. The parts floated in front of him, each rotating slowly.

"Do you think there might be something here you could use as a missing component?" Braze inquired, extending the offer to Vera to select from the disassembled parts of his training saber. Among the floating pieces was a power cell, potentially useful for her needs. The saber's exterior showed signs of extensive use, with paint worn away and scratches marking its surface. However, the interior was immaculately maintained, indicative of the many times it had been meticulously cleaned and cared for, adhering to strict standards of upkeep.

GADividerPurple.png

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

You can't miss something you didn't know to begin with. Aris shrugged nonchalantly before he focused on his own lightsaber again, hiding the briefest smile as he listened to the others offering aid to Vera. It was good he at least mentioned she needed help. Especially if she was missing a part. He hadn't brought a spare himself, simply because he wanted to keep as much of the lightsaber as he could to the core that he'd gotten from Valery.

Though the showmanship Braze displayed had him pause to again look up at the disturbance and wait patiently for the swirling air to calm.

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Braze Braze | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

JiGZUcY.png
Ah. Ariana could relate to the embarrassment, while not the same, she had several times failed to list all lightsaber components on quite a few tests. Not her brightest moments, but she eventually managed to land perfect marks on those tests. Eventually, which is better than never arriving I guess. Vera looked worried that she might not be able to complete it but thankfully the other Padawan had brought along a spare by disassembling one of his spares. It was an expert disassembly on his part and Ariana hoped the power-supply would be a perfect fit.

Aris offered his support and encouragement, Ariana looked over and couldn’t help but remember her own brother acting in a similar way. She wondered which was the older one, Ariana knew better than to guess by height or looks, on more than one occasion Ariana was confused as the older sibling.

“Well hopefully this one will be a good fit!” Ariana spoke, giving Vera an encouraging smile before looking down at her own training saber and her father’s. She knew both used different power supplies, and even had very little similarities when it came to parts in fact, so Ariana began to plan ahead.

“But just in case, did you lose it on the way up here or forgot back at the Temple here, like in your room?” Ariana asked. She didn't want Vera to get in trouble with any Master by losing a Lightsaber part.
Annoying Teachers and Instructors ain't that fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom