Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyranus, feedback

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
So, do you hate Tyranus or do you like him. if so why do you like him or hate him, do you have a specific reason or do you just like him for heck's sake. Also what could I improve on him and do you like his back story?

Feedback and critique is appreciated.

[member="Tyranus Collik"]

I Personally like your back story and would like to see more of that come to the fore. Also I would like to see you develop a specialization in a force power or category.

Jack of all trades is aright, but specializing is fun and adds depth to a character.

You are a loyal RPer and I honestly enjoy your posts, just add more depth. Remember show don’t tell. Five senses, touch, taste, smell, sight, hearing.

Add two or more to each post to add depth.

[member="Tyranus Collik"]

Aaaaaaye! Fist bump, my mando bro!

I see you updated your profile which was good, because the suddenly Mandalorian threw me for a loop when it wasn't in your profile, I was like, Fett, what? But I like the story possibilities it opened up!

I really like in your posts that you take damage in fights. So many people don't, makes for so much better RPing!

first: your title should be there, not their. That kinda bothers me whenever I see it
second: the fett descendant thing doesn't work for me. Just as if someone said they were descended from luke, han, or even Admiral Akbar. linking to a canon family is not really the best idea imo.

Also try to keep your character in one piece. You must be 70% robot by now :D

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Ombo"]
Will at least I wasn't a descendant from Anakin, but I see what you mean I did it because I'm most familiar with it. Nope not yet, only his left arm and recently his left foot so roughly 38.6% robot but that will change soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom