Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Tying up a Loose End

Hello!

Weirdly, Caden's story has been tied to a group of pirates on Thyferra. When I first wrote this NPC group, they were supposed to be a one and done deal. They took over a Bacta Factory then were cleared out. Then it made sense that they made a return in a second thread, where there was a cool investigation into where they came from and how they ended up with military grade technology. Information was found on their location and that was it. Nothing came of them after that, because I got distracted.

Now they're a loose end I need to tie up.

So it's time to organise a Jedi strike team to go to Thyferra and take out a group of heavily armed pirates. We're gonna be doing it properly, including going in with an actual plan. So I'm looking for a few people (say 4-6) who fancy taking out some pirates and writing a chill thread. We're not gonna rush through it, it's just gonna be a nice slow thread on the backburner. There's not gonna be any real stakes, except the lives of a few NPC pirates. It's just a really chill thread to tie up a loose end.

Who fancies coming to Thyferra?

Sera Rosh

S
Hello!

Weirdly, Caden's story has been tied to a group of pirates on Thyferra. When I first wrote this NPC group, they were supposed to be a one and done deal. They took over a Bacta Factory then were cleared out. Then it made sense that they made a return in a second thread, where there was a cool investigation into where they came from and how they ended up with military grade technology. Information was found on their location and that was it. Nothing came of them after that, because I got distracted.

Now they're a loose end I need to tie up.

So it's time to organise a Jedi strike team to go to Thyferra and take out a group of heavily armed pirates. We're gonna be doing it properly, including going in with an actual plan. So I'm looking for a few people (say 4-6) who fancy taking out some pirates and writing a chill thread. We're not gonna rush through it, it's just gonna be a nice slow thread on the backburner. There's not gonna be any real stakes, except the lives of a few NPC pirates. It's just a really chill thread to tie up a loose end.

Who fancies coming to Thyferra?
tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

Amanda ulgo

A
If you don't mind a Noble with commando training to join you I've got Amanda ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom