Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Tyûk-class Dreadnought

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChVAW7n.png

IMG_0351.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Miniature Death Star Tech: The Superlaser Siege Cannon is the crux of achievement, it's design borrowed from the First Order of ancient day and tested onboard the flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Halketh Halketh . A bunker buster, a capital killer in all respects, this weapon is by far the deadliest weapon in the Immortal's arsenal.
  • Behemoth Battlecruiser: State-Of-The-Art modern renditions of past engineering meeting new methods and technology. This Battlecruiser is a steadfast defender with very heavy firepower and extreme defenses to keep it in the fight and punish the enemy.
  • Imposing: Due to the immense size and heavy armament, it may strike fear into the hearts of enemies before even entering combat. A true terror to behold.
  • Path Engine: With the use of the Nihil Path Engines, the vessel can travel along paths to traverse the Unknown Regions and abroad quickly whilst bypassing main hyperspace routes.
WEAKNESSES
  • Snail Speed: Although powerful and imposing, the Tsuk-Class is extremely slow moving, not meant for catching small prey.
  • Turn! Turn!: Little to no maneuverability, not likely to dodge incoming objects.
  • Look at that!: It's huge, any attempt to enter a system without raising alarm is unlikely without proper precautions. It is also an incredibly easy target to hit due to it's immense size.
  • Chain Reaction: If the reactor was somehow breached during the firing of the Superlaser Siege Cannon or outright destroyed it could cause a chain reaction that would completely obliterate the entire behemoth sized vessel.
  • Cannot Enter Atmosphere: This ship would likely tear itself apart trying to enter the atmosphere of a planetary body, even if it had successfully done so it wouldn't be capable of landing. All maintenance must be performed at orbital shipyards capable of maintaining such a mighty vessel of war.

DESCRIPTION

The Tyûk-class Dreadnought is a state-of-the-art battlecruiser of the Neo-Imperial Final Dawn sect within the Brotherhood of the Maw and one of the sister craft to the Prophet. It was designed in imitation of the highly successful Resurrection Class Battlecruiser 'Prophet' which in itself was a highly modified warship created to serve as the flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Halketh Halketh . 'The Prophet' had unintentionally served as the perfect testbed for the design of the Tsuk and the Immortal-Class Star Dreadnought in the early stages of development, most of it's design borrowed from the craft and supplemented with the structural schematics of the mighty 'Fatalis'.

Forged on the hidden world of the Sith, Exegol, the Tyûk-class Dreadnought became the first of a new line of warships in development to bolster the MAW’s war efforts and assert their dominance over the galaxy. As the MAW HOLY CRUSADE closed in on Tython, the vessel was released from dry dock to rendezvous with the Mawite Armada for the impeding battle.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Nef on Monday morning checking subs, this is definitely dangerous... I read Tyúk instead of the Tyûk... and Tyúk means "Chicken" in my language. I'm glad I'm working in home office, so my boss couldn't hear my laugh. Sorry!

Khm, seriously, as usual, a very nicely made and detailed submission, the Final Dawn is lucky! I found one "problem", your ratings are underpowered (-1), so if you want, you can edit this.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

I know you're busy with the Annihilation, just like everyone else, but update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Sunday (2022.04.24.), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom