Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twuai'lekka

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs39/PRE/f/2008/351/d/1/METEMORPHOSIS__by_adonihs.jpg

Name: Twuai'lekka
Designation: Sentiment
Homeworld: Kubindi
Language: Consists mostly of roaring and screeching
Average height of adults: 3metres
Skin color: Dark Black
Hair color: No Hair
Breathes: Type 1

Strengths: [2 minimum]
Resistant to Radiation: Since the Twuai'lekka had lived on Kubindi (a highly irradiated world) for many years, the species has evolved to be resistant to radiation.
Strength: With the average Twuai'lekka being 3 metres tall, they are able to carry loads of over 8000Kg. The main reason they are able to sustain lifting this weight is because of the Twuai'lekka's natural exoskeleton.
Cell Structure: The Twuai'lekka features a unique cell structure that allows them to regenerate injuries much quicker than other living organisms.

Weaknesses: [2 minimum]
Unintelligent: Having no form of education, the Twuai'lekka only objective in life is survival. The Twuai'lekka will also never back out of a fight until either their opponent is dead, or they are dead.
Large Target: Being such a large creature means that the Twuai'lekka is slower than other smaller creatures and is extremely easy to outflank or outrun.

Distinctions: Glowing red eyes. Rough skin.

Average Lifespan: 350 Year

Estimated Population: Only one left

Diet: Carnivore

Technology level: Can use basic melee weapons, but has no understanding of any other weapon systems.

General behavior: A very primitive beast, the Twuai'lekka are no strangers to violence, and therefore they will not hesitate kill anything that may pose as a threat to either themselves or another member of the Twuai'lekka species. They may also be aggressive to other animals and creatures if they are in need of food.

History: Not much is clear about the Twuai'lekka history, apart from that the species inhabited the world of Kubindi. Living in the dense forests of the planet the Twuai'lekka were never officially discovered. For nearly all their existence, the Twuai'lekka have been endangered. At the peak of their population there were only a total of 15,000.
The population of 15,000 slowly dropped. This was mostly due to the sparse amount food edible for Twuai'lekka on Kubindi. One by one, the what believe to be the whole population of Twuai'lekka were wiped out. However one survived.

Intent: To create a unique, new species that will be used as a playable character.

Looking this over.

Edit: Just found out I had to do something irl, will continue looking this over asap (will still be tonight) Sorry for the delay.

Iris Tyrad

I wasn't even meant to post it. This was just my plan, I was meant to copy this over to a word document. I must've accidentally pressed 'create new topic' XD. If this gets approved so be it, but if it needs more added on, that's okay as that was what I was planning.

[member="Mrrew"]

Alright sorry for the wait. If you don't want it to be judged, it can always be archived, but assuming you don't;

There's a few things that need adding/editing.

...Do you realize you're saying they can lift eight short tons? That's... ... That's like Gorax strong. And Goraxes can grow up to 30 meters tall.

You say they can regenerate. How fast? Abyysinns can heal from minor injuries in hours, transdoshans can heal from them in days, hutts can heal from them in a weak or so.

To what extent is the regenration? Abbysins can heal from flesh wounds only, transdoshans can regrow bones and limbs, hutts can regenerate from practically anything.

How come only one survived?

I'd like more on the history, prehaps some historical events from before they went extinct? Wars, events, ect.

Culture seems to have dissipeared. Could you elaborate on what their culture was before they went extinct? Holidays, religion, sports, art, general society, daily life, etc.

More on general behavior would be nice as well.

Would these guys be slow to learn, or quick to learn, modern technology?

I look forward to seeing how these hulk lizards turn out. Tag me when you're ready. :)
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

[member="Mrrew"]

Well I just wanted to make a character that was basically this, but I was told I would have to make a species submission. So I'm here, never done this before and yeah... To be honest I'm kinda stuck on what to do, that why I was just going save it in a word document and get back to in the future, or probably like I always do, never get back to it.

But yeah, I'll do some (a lot) of editing and get back to you.

Well, welcome to the species factory. If you have any questions, or would like some suggestions/help, Pm me!
@me when you're ready for this to be continued

[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

[member="Mrrew"]

Can you not just delete it? I was just going to post the new one under a new name and such.

I don't have the mojo powers to delete topics, we just move things to the archives when the owners no longer want them. Would you like me to archive this?
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom