Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Step

Urya had disconnected herself from the ship, making contact that was impossible until she reconnected. She sat and listened to the others confirm what she was feeling, her legs crossed.

"Pfff. Hacking materials. Who needs hacking materials. We don't need lock picks."

[member="Cyril Grayson"]
[member="Thane Drexel"]
[member="Cyrene Miles"]
[member="Ceska Starshield"]
[member="Charlene Adaska"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]

The Padawan looked at the cyborg and nodded.

"I am pretty certain Urya is right, somehow."

She smiled, meeting her eyes and she turned to Cyril.

"In that case, will there be cake?"

[member="Urya Uvatera"]
[member="Cyril Grayson"]
[member="Dish"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Thane Drexel"]
[member="Charlene Adaska"]

"Dunno, reckon if I get shot afore then maybe that means I've paid m'dues and'll get through that clean. Course since the last and only person what's shot me so far is me.. I reckon I'll be fine. Y'mind yer ownself. No tanglin' with Sith when I'm not there t'back you up."

Too easy to imagine him getting the upper hand, winning, and then turning to walk away rather than taking a life, only to be brought down from behind. Still, they would both do what was required of them. Her hand found his to give it a quick squeeze, and there was warmth in her eyes and a slight smile on her lips when he kissed her, chaste as it was.

"Pleasure meetin' y'all."

She added with a tip of her head to those assembled. Kind of meeting anyway. She still didn't really know them. First names for two of the women. One who wasn't even here, and maybe wouldn't be ever again and one who might have been a fancy droid. That was likely for the best. What she didn't know she couldn't give up under torture.

This was going to be fun. Time to go back to work and feel utterly at ease and not think any traitorous or rebellious thoughts in case people wanted to play mind games. At least Cyrene had things easier than most in this field. She was practical, she didn't dwell on or worry about things, and she knew how to focus on only what was right in front of her. Farmer and Sniper, the skills came in handy.

After leaving the basement, she had a brief chat with some of those upstairs since to enter, go downstairs and then leave would have been out of character and remarked upon, and then she headed back for the base.

[member="Ceska Starshield"] [member="Urya Uvatera"] [member="Thane"] [member="Cyril Grayson"]

[member="Ceska Starshield"] [member="Cyrene Miles"] [member="Urya Uvatera"] [member="Cyril Grayson"]

Always the DDD. Seemed fair as he was a pilot in the Infamous Rogue Squadron.

"Alright, I'm down for this. I have a request that no names are used. Maybe just titles. IE, I'd be Pilot, my dear Jedi would be as such," turning to Cyril, "You'd be Leader, the Cyborg, Mechanic, and Sniper. To preserve our identity in case someone got ahold of our comm channel."

Urya sat up with a pout. " That isn't fair! You all have job-type code names. Someone can pick me out in a crowd super easy! You're terrible at this."

She pointed to them at random, spouting off names. " Snogging Woman, Spiked, She-Slicer, Cake, Bestie." She pointed at herself, " And I'll be Scatterbrain. Codenames should never be descriptors, brainless!"

[member="Thane Drexel"]
[member="Cyrene Miles"]
[member="Ceska Starshield"]
[member="Cyril Grayson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom