Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Sons, One Son, No Sons? (Maya)

Near Silver Jedi Space​
Deep Jungle Heat​

jungle.jpg
Typhon's Ridge​
Population: 50​

The jungle world of Felucia didn’t have much in the way of population, less after the netherworld catastrophe, and even less after this small incident. Whatever was left of this building Kylath was in was a wreck, holes in the wall, bodies lying around, and few of them moving. The clash between the Sith and republic scouting squads had been brutal and fast, with little left of either of them. What were the chances of two squads meeting each other head on in such a small community? About the same as the only two men left standing, hating each other so much they were having their own private war, straight through walls, people, tables, and everything else.

So it was that this small community were now running, because these two men weren’t stopping. Smoke was rising far and wide.

Wearing standard Sith Trooper black armor, he'd stripped all he could off to stay mobile. Kylath was the quicker of the two, his kicks, his punches and the way he moved had Kelon on the defensive. He’d been waiting to kick his ass since Tython when the bigger guy had almost broken his jaw. Well nobody was left to report from the dead squad, and Kelon had pushed him one too many times, so it was on.

Kicking forward twice quickly in a mid air jump, the armored trooper tried to shove the bigger man through one of the few remaining walls left standing. A panicked couple of civilians ran outside with their heads down, joining those fleeing the figh. Sweat down his face he could feel his nose bleeding, but so far he had the advantage.

Kelon Amadis

Checkmate (Dead pm Writers Account)
Sith trooper armor on, thick and bulky, his weapons were scattered and he was fighting hand to hand. This upstart had threatened him, him! The commanding officer! Whack! Kicked straight the thin wall, the roof was coming down. Kelon was hurting, he’d given the smaller guy a good few heavy hits, but Kylath was too quick for him, kicking him off his feet. Hitting the ground hard, the towering Zeltrix picked up the only thing he had left to hand, a chunk of shattered wood, swinging for the quicker fighter's legs.

All dead now but the Republic had come out of nowhere, the bodies around them were smoking corpses for the most part, Sith and Republic both, recon units, one he was meant to be in charge of. It wasn’t going to look good on his record and that was enough to really tick him off. Neither fighter had any force training, so this was just about what they had in their fists or to hand.

With another crunch the roof of the building in front of him gave way, and someone else lost a home. Of the twenty or so simple buildings here, a good ten of them were wrecked, and that number wasn’t going down any time soon if these two carried on like this.

“Don’t feel bad. I’m only going to kill you once!”

If either of the men knew each other, nobody was letting on.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]​

Just what drew Maya to this planet after what happen. It was a simple answer this being a jungle world had lots of plants. Just what would a Zeltron be looking for plants for. That was easy it was because a natural healer. Something that the been practice of her for many years even in her youth. Today was also a learning trip, as to share her knowledge with those that would someday step up in the order to take over the chief healing positions.

It been a day and half before she was able to find the deep bonding of the planet itself. Knowing that what happen here with the netherworld played a part. Running her figure on a plant before asking student the plant name what it could be used for. Finding herself wondering through the jungle before she stop in her track. turning around having giving her order for the student to make it back to base camp.

It had been the prickle of the force that told her something. Just that she doubt what she feeling. It couldn't be as she felt something of raw emotions. It was the life that was being snuffed out. Giving away to the com-link to bring in the security detail to met with her. .

Move out

When told they would have to give away to wait until the rest form up this wasn't going to do, she had to move that what she did swiftly. Not with out doing her protection, being in the jungle only brought out her instincts that was to blend in to cloak herself with the blending of the planet life. Coming out with in a few feet. Before she let herself hide with out her force being seen, being the master of this skill she would see just what the force wouldn't tell her fully or to understand why the force for be playing with her like that.

It was the force she felt knowing that who it was but it was as if it had an echo. Could this be an after echo of what took-en place it couldn't be not after all these years of looking. No it couldn't be.

Then word whispered to her in the wind, "Connar"

[member="Kylath Amadis"] [member="Kelon Amadis"]

Kelon Amadis

Kylath had dodged the wood, but missed the trip that followed it, allowing the big man to get him up in a bear hug. By now both of them were locked wrestling together, another thin wall behind them had given way. Inside the new building the struggle of the arms continued, Kelon had the advantage of strength, and almost had the smaller Kylath to the floor, if he got his hands around his throat, it was game over. Kylath saw this, and cracked his knee with a kick. With a roar Kelon picked him up and sent [member="Kylath Amadis"] through the window, rolling out into the middle of the street with a thud, and was watching him try to get up.

Kelon was fuming, he slammed the door off its hinges and followed the smaller man out.

Connar…

Both men stopped, it was hard to know who looked first, Kelon had, but Kylath looked longer. Long enough that Kelon got another haymaker on him, sending Kylath up off his feet, dazed to the floor. Connar, he didn't know where she called from. Nothing was said from the bigger man, his breathing was heavy, bruised and battered, most of his Sith armor was hanging off. Kelon didn’t say a word, just stared out.

Groaning from the floor however Kylath did, "c...connars dead", he shouted dazed. He was pulling himself up, again, blood down his young face, rage running through his muscles, and veins bulging on the side of his head. This wasn't over yet. Kylath shouted at the back of Kelon, "Hey! Are you afraid of me!"

How could this happen before her eyes. Flashes of her past was now upon her eyes. As she tried to figure just how the path that her little warrior boy could taken such a bad turn. One image came upon her mind as it weaved in then out like a coiled glass snake. It was Veles yes that fish. Even those it been many years since hear any word him, he still haunted her from what he did but taking her son away from her.

Now with the battle raging now what was she going to do about this. Could well paddle them both even those it looked as if they had spent most of their energy. That when she decide it would be time to gather the energy that was alive around with the planet life but also she would weave her own force powers in the very roots of oldest trees as they would have the biggest and deepest roots. Now came the next plan of her mission, it was how she would make herself known. That of a defenseless healer then maybe one of them would be fool not the one that had her son force but that could be dealt with. After all she was still his mother with a very deeply rooted force or she hope she still had one after all these years.

Slowly she would let go of her blending into her surrounding. Which made her start to fade with in the two very eyes, it would be key for her to keep an eye on both of them how they would see her.

[member="Kelon Amadis"] [member="Kylath Amadis"]

A mother and a son, little could break or change that connection, a force bond that was unshakable especially to a Master attuned as Maya was. Someone or something had thought about this before putting these two men on a mission together, they felt similar, and not. Parts of them anyway, their signatures were not all that different. Right now it seemed their personalities weren’t either! Could one be acting? Maybe, but it was convincing if he was, as was the aura that was maintained.

Kelon snorted, and was about to start swinging for Kylath again but he was getting his breath back first, holding his massive hand up to take a pause. The larger man was completely ignoring Kylath and the defenceless healer that approached them, he just slumped over to sit.

Kylath on the other hand knew his mother wasn’t dead, she was just dead to him. A long time ago, the raw rage was easy to feel, he was also keen on her letting her know it. Angry, very angry that she’d abandoned him when he needed her. At least in his eyes, the reality was very different but young people sometimes got things mixed up, meanings and reasons or what went unsaid and then became...

“What you just think you can come and go, turn up now and everything’s just forgiven?

Wounded, bruised and bleeding, this angry young man walked up to his mum, the defenceless healer, he wanted to hate her so bad, he’d had so much to say to her for all these years, and it was just blurting out to her. He saw right through her act, she wasn’t fooling him, because he was her son. Wasn’t he?

Kelon just looked on silently as the two talked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Going to place her eyes upon [member="Kylath Amadis"] but still letting the force know where [member="Kelon Amadis"] at all time. After all she would be foolish not to. After all it seem that one could only hope this one that step up first to only bring down the harsh words. In a way it tore her to the heart to hear those words that tone.

Connar?

It was more of a question then anything as she reached out to touch his mind, to see the memoirs flooding from them.

Connar?

Coming to also look at the other one Kelon to the point where she was confused even more. "What kind of trick did [member="Darth Veles"] you must believe me I searched for you, but this galaxy the repenting of people I was taken from this world to stop me from seeking you out, my sweet sweet child.

Wanting to reach out to touch the cheek of her once so innocent son that she remember him being. Which one was him both what was this both seem to be the same but at the same time their was that little different. Who was behind this? Why now? why here? so many question. Was this just another one of his meaning [member="Darth Veles"] tricks to get back him for going back to stand with her fellow jedi to care for their wounds or did this have a deeper root.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1TUBUveLw
A chance
A chance, a spark, or nothing?

Connar, he wanted to fight that name, he wanted to face it and shout it down. Her touch had him, and then not, for a moment he was her boy again, that look he used to have for her, and then it was gone. "You weren't there. He was." Kylath snapped back and withdrew a few paces, however much he'd not wanted to be who he was, [member="Darth Veles"] had been there for him, where was she? Still Maya had touched something, somewhere inside the boy.

About now Kelon lost his temper. "Oh sure... he's your son." The big man breathed out, "yeah, ask him about the tribal rituals, the ones only your mother knew, you know, the ones she wouldn't even tell you." Kelon stood up dusting himself off, he'd heard enough, if they wanted to play happy family fine, just don't ask him to listen to them! The big Zeltrix had heard enough of this, let him have her.

Kylath didn't answer, he hung his head, hair down across his face, anger again in the boy, he glared to the Zeltrix like his eyes could spit fire. Maya might feel the anger returning to Connar? If it was Connar? What did Kelon mean and why didn't Kylath answer him. Was he just that angry he wasn't thinking straight? Maybe. Something was building in Kylath's hand, something very hot, his blood running the same heat.

Why did Kelon feel like her son? Why did they both have such similar force signatures?

Just how would she pour herself out after all knowing deep down what kind of training was taken place. "You must know that I wouldn't just abandon you my sweet. I had to stop my searching when I was taken like so many of this galaxy. Hope that the force took care of you."

For a moment shifting her own focus onto [member="Kelon Amadis"] giving him a very long look down. Her eyes fully upon him now. "Just what is going on with feeling like both our my son, tell me if you think you know of my tribe. "

How much she long to just go up to her true Connar and giving him all the motherly love. Which one would that be how much damaged had the sith done, could she with her patient turn what ever brain wash had been done around. At the same time as a season warrior with the darkness that hung around them both. Wasn't about to drop her own defenses. If anything they where being stronger then every.

[member="Kylath Amadis"]

Kelon Amadis

Kelon cocked his head and walked right by Kylath who was now taking his turn to be silent, only you could feel how angry he was getting again, the air around him felt the same, just from the taunting look Kelon gave him. “You never let me go mother, I know you came to visit those times, I don’t blame you, it wasn’t your fault.” The Zeltrix, he looked familiar too, in way, but felt exactly the same as her Connar used to. He walked up to Maya and stood a short distance away, standing in front of Kylath who had backed off, blocking the view between the two.

Kylath was livid at this point, he did blame everyone, even if deep down he knew it wasn’t her fault, so much anger now it was focused on Kelon again. By this point, the smaller man was going white, heat was still building from him, his palms were getting warmer.

“Him he’s just an imposter, thought he new better,” Kelon looked behind him to Kylath, “name's Kelon mother, it’s been a while.” For whatever reason, if she took a step closer to Kelon, he would take a step back, with his hands up defensively. "Come on mother, we've got a lot of catching up to do after all, i'll tell you everything you want to know, promise."

If there were tears to come from Kylath he’d be crying them now, he didn’t have any left, just this silent rage that never wanted to subside, staring into his palms, as the first flicks of force fire burned into them. Imposter… abandoned, was he just an imposter? Why was this Sith in so much pain, and there was a lot.

Would she go with Kelon?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gboI1CcLrc[/youtube]​
Standing where she after all now was the time which one was her son, or where they both, if that was so having each a part of him. It was if she was standing on uneven ground. As it was one fault move and she could for every push her real son away for good. Reaching out with both as only a mother would do as if finding herself wonder which was the try warrior with in. That would be the one as shown how to cage that beast with in unless need out for a reason.

Just one would be able to restart this bond again or did she have to choose the one, "Kolen, my sweet darling, you to " looking at [member="Kylath Amadis"] "Listen to me as if one was listening to one spilling her own heart out to both. I am not one to say I know which of you are truly my son but there had to be a reason why this has played out the way it has, my only hope for both is to turn you away from what every twisted that Darth Veles did to once again play with my emotions I have with my empathy wanted both of you knowing only one of you to be truly mind, unless their another reason deeper down another force at work.", after that she step to place her hand upon them both.

looking at Kylath first, "You need to let go of this anger that is bottle and release it out fully look at a way beside this its not right to have that much bottle towards another. I feel that everything is about to change for me, no matter what the out come who is my really son here." [member="Kelon Amadis"]

Kelon Amadis

Drawn in by her speech, if only for a moment, she spoke to something inside. She didn’t choose, Maya had a Jedi’s unconditional compassion, a mothers love, and she was too fast for Kelon to move away a second time, he backed off just as she touched him, and as she did, she’d probably feel his force illusions at work. He was the brother of a certain Jedi Knight she knew, and a half-brother to Connar, it hadn’t taken much to mask or play on that connection.

Kelon had failed, he knew it, his mission here to draw her out had failed. Unlike some Sith, he didn’t care, he’d just report the whelp dead, and lie, illusions made that fairly easy. His only problem would be if her son decided to come back, then he'd have to kill him before anyone important noticed his failure.

“Oh, game’s up, you two play happy families now. Don’t make me have to kill you both too soon Aunt.” Aunt he was messing with her as they weren't directly related, this whole thing had been a setup, the violence, luring her out. Seeing if he could bait her, but she was too much a Jedi for that. Shame, she looked like she’d make a fine looking Sith. He’d have to get himself a Zeltron when he got home. As for her speech Kelon smirked “turn away yeah, not a bad idea”, and he turned to leave, he was just getting started….

Contrasting, Kylath on the other hand seemed to sag, almost sinking deeper into the ground, the fire in his hand burning out. “The anger is what I have,” he stood up when she touched him, “it’s all I’ve got left mum.” He stood with so much tension inside, he could be rage incarnate so easily a Sith that never stopped. Yet here was his mum, walking up to him, with her hands open. Why did this all feel so hard, he leaned his head down to look at the floor, wasn’t she the monster he always thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom