Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Sisters

Ariel Yvarro

A
Empress of Dosuun
Qeravert IV

Ariel’s heart rate increased, whatever or whoever was there definitely had the advantage. She hadn’t even noticed the blood on her hand, or felt the pain as adrenaline coursed through her veins. Beads of sweat began to form and suddenly she felt chills down her spine. The Empress of Dosuun went from being a pleasant trip down memory to a terrifying nightmare. The eerie sounds of the hull as it creaked and groaned with protest at the intruder, or intruders.
The young woman knew for a fact she was not alone, the lights flickered and the door to the engine room suddenly flew open. Her mouth had gone dry and her eyes widened, anxiety began to take root in the back of her mind. The black uniform of a First Imperial Officer felt so thin on her back. Ariel with a mind to take control of the engine room, went inside.
Just as she entered the door slammed shut behind her. She swore that she jumped a few feet from that alone. Ariel said nothing as she gathered her reserves and steeled herself, she thought she could hear laughing. Someone definitely enjoyed being in control, something that Ariel most certainly was not. It was the few times in her life that the young woman had a want for Force abilities.

Decima Fortan

D
It was funny how two different sets of crumbs could lead to the same cake.

Decimahad suspected she wouldn't be alone by the end of her journey. The once and future Praetorian had had a rough go of life in the post-Sieger Ren world. Nihilism and alcoholism had made a near-lethal cocktail for the Galidraani woman. Sieger's disappearance and probable death left a void in Decima's life that she had tried to fill with alcohol and drugs, strange men and violent brawls. She would denounce as a liar anyone who guessed the truth -- that her epiphany had come about when searching for an opened bottle of Arkanian vodka during a drunken haze -- but she had come to the conclusion that if someone had two precious items, they would keep one somewhere safe and secret.

Hidden. Safe.

Rumors had circulated in the waning days of the First Order about a top-secret project called Foundation. It had been rumored to be a combination of continuity of government and hyper-patriotic think-tank, with the top minds of the First Order sheltered... somewhere. But that had been just before the Ssi-Ruuk onslaught, and tracking down a needle in a haystack that was on fire would have been disastrous.

The breadcrumb trail began on Galidraan. Theodore Glass had come to check in on the Vitalis children. After a brief but intense interview with Decima, Glass had confirmed that he had heard of an effort to preserve the Supreme Leader, body and essence, but that he had no knowledge of where. Under some slightly more intense questioning, he told her about a facility on Qeravert IV -- a facility so secret that even he, the principal private secretary to the Grand Moff, was not supposed to know about it. He couldn't promise that what she was looking for was there, and she would need to find the Empress of Dosuun -- whatever that was -- to gain access, but that was all he knew.

Or so he said.

Decima took him to Strallan Place, her home on Galidraan, where he would be looked after until she returned, then headed straight for Qeravert IV. The ocean world, mainly subject to torrential rains, featured one city, the underwater metropolis of Neritria. There was nothing else there, according to official records. Nothing except a derelict ocean liner that had broken free from its moorings during a storm. It had been too dangerous to try to go after it where the scales might have seen, so it had remained adrift. There was no danger of collision, only capsizing. Normally, Decima wouldn't have bothered, until she noticed the name of the vessel. Empress of Dosuun.

Bingo.

It was a simple matter to take a submersible from Neritria to the ship. The vessel had Natasi's fingerprints all over it: old Galidraani charm married to First Order efficiency. It took several days to find her way around the ship, given its size. She started with the suites, but there was nothing to find. She searched the command deck next, but found that it was locked down, impenetrably so. If she could restore the power, that might change...

But she was not alone. She hadn't been imagining the footsteps, the shuffling. There were footprints in the dust belowdecks -- fresh ones. Decima prowled through the darkness, silent on her feet, keeping to the shadows. She reached out in the Force, sensed that there were only two sophisticated minds on board... and a few rats. But the other... well, it was shaping up to be a family affair. Decima entered the engine room a few moments after Ariel Yvarro , still cloaked in shadows outside the range of the dim light of her datapad. A throaty chuckle escaped the Praetorian's lips, creepy in the dim darkness, and she flung the door shut with the Force. The harsh, ugly echo gave Decima some measure of satisfaction as she circled Ariel, just outside the ring of light.

"Things have reached quite a pretty pass," Decima observed softly from the darkness. She drew her lightsaber and ignited it, bathing her features and Ariel's in intense crimson light. "What brings you here -- it's Ariel, isn't it?" Decima's lips twitched into a smirk in the vivid red light; she could never keep Natasi's relations straight, but Ariel had been in the press recently as she struggled to reignite the First Order. "Odd place to find a First Order Moff."

Ariel Yvarro

A
Shite. Ariel cursed inwardly, the sounds of a throaty chuckle that felt as if it bounced off the walls of the engine room itself. A voice spoke from the dim darkness of the room, and Ariel felt her hands go cold with sweat. She gritted her teeth down on one another, keep it together Yvarro. Ariel told herself. She licked her lips to keep them from going dry but it was in vain, as the colder-by-the-second musty air seemed to pull the moisture from her skin regardless.
Ariel stood still as the voice drew closer, her eyes caught onto the woman's silhouette before the lightsaber ignited. Blasted force users. Once more she chided inwardly, and me for being in this predicament, although I am not without resources. "It is," she confirmed her person to the woman before her, she questioned her in return, "although if I may since you have me at a disadvantage - ask you, your name."
The Moff's hand went for her DC-17, and without hesitation unholstered it. Not like she can't just throw it across the room, but I'll at least take the chance. C'mon Yvarro, think. "I'd say it's a rather odd place for anyone to be, let alone a Moff." Ariel had come to know about Foundation, but there hadn't been much about it on any known or recovered record on Avalonia. Commander Sun-Shin knew only rumors of it from her family, which led her here to Qeravert IV. Where Foundation was supposed to be, or at the very least all rumors about it led back here.
Which led to the Empress of Dosuun. Which led Ariel here, to this moment at the mercy of a bloody Force user and their lightsaber. All she had about her was her DC-17 and a flashbang grenade which for the moment still hung about on her person. "Although I suspect, you might have a problem."
"And that's getting this boat powered up."
The Empress of Dosuun had come loose during a storm and had been adrift along the surface of Qeravert IV's merciless seas.

Decima Fortan

D
"Ah - ah!" Decima said, angling her lightsaber so that the end was pointed at Ariel's chin in response to the girl drawing her blaster. "Don't try it," she said flatly. "I've killed better marksmen than you before breakfast." The former Praetorian reconsidered her position; she had no desire to kill the girl, so whether Ariel Yvarro walked away from this encounter was entirely up to Ariel Yvarro. Decima adjusted the saber so that it was in a defensive position, shifting the shadows on the women's faces, making the light harsher on Decima's features and softer on Ariel's.

"We have someone in common," Decima said to Ariel, not looking away. "My name is Decima Fortan. Praetorian to Sieger Ren, but most famous for being half-sister to You-Know-Who." The Praetorian's fingers flexed on her lightsaber hilt as she finally allowed herself to look away, surveying the engine room, while still observing the other woman in the Force.

"What are you doing out here?" Decima asked. "Why do you want to power up this monstrosity?"

Ariel Yvarro

A
"Then I should hate to spoil your appetite," Ariel quipped matter-of-factly, as she did her best to move away from the pointed end of the crimson blade. She once more cleared her throat, a terrible nervous tick. The room grew silent and only the sounds of Qeravert IV's seas pushing against the hull of the ship could be heard. The Empress for her part groaned with restraint, a tired vessel that for years had to put up with such abuses from the sea. Decima adjusted her lightsaber but never her attention which remained on Ariel, even as the younger woman's grip on the blaster pistol tightened.
Half-Sister? Bloody hell, I hate this family and its infantile need to keep secrets. "Then that makes us cousins," she responded in a flat tone, at the moment the one wielding the lightsaber turned away. "I-" Ariel started as she began to lower the blaster pistol, "I came out here to either debunk or confirm the rumors about the First Order's operations out here." A pause as she looked beyond Decima and toward the engines, "I was looking for you-know-who's records. Half of which have at the very least been destroyed during the Fall." It hadn't been lost on Ariel that the woman in front of her mentioned Sieger Ren. Bloody monks and their worship.

Decima Fortan

D
"This bucket of bolts is as like to shake apart as to sail if we get the engines running," Decima observed casually. She deactivated her lightsaber at last, but kept it at hand as she reached into her backpack and withdrew an emergency flare. She lit it and held it aloft next to her lightsaber hilt, flooding the room with brighter white light. She could get a proper look at Ariel now.

Definitely a Fortan in there... somewhere, Decima thought before turning to survey the place. "That was by design," Decima confirmed with a half-nod. "The same protocols put in place to destroy any valuable intelligence that couldn't be safeguarded were present in the Supreme Leader's office as they were in hers. I can't imagine she would have left anything behind here, in any event. I don't think she spent much time on Qeravert IV, despite her enthusiasm for the project."

The Praetorian held out the flare for Ariel to take. "I did hear rumors that there was something else here -- something aside from Neritria. A clandestine facility. Tad Glass thought I might find a way to get to aboard this vessel. Maybe in the navigation computer? Which... of course, we need the engines to access and power." The slender brunette hugged herself as she thought it through.

"In theory, we don't need the Empress of Dosuun once we have the information we need." Decima's head snapped back to Ariel. "In fact, I think it would be for the best to ensure no one is able to get their hands on it. We can keep it -- what's the phrase? -- a family secret. Just between us girls." The Praetorian didn't feel a family connection to Ariel Yvarro -- or any of her clan, really -- but for the moment it seemed like they had shared goals. And Ariel's presence alone, without the trappings of her office, made Decima suspect the girl didn't want to be observed. This worked in her favor, as far as Decima was concerned.

Besides, if Aerial acted up or betrayed her, there was nothing to stop Decima from killing her.

Ariel Yvarro

Ariel Yvarro

A
Ariel carefully placed her blaster pistol back into its holster and studied Decima as she spoke. Definitely, half-Fortan. At least that was the conclusion the younger of the two women had drawn, while the other withdrew an emergency flare. Ariel got a better look at Decima, definitely, half. She took the opportunity to approach the engine itself, she moved cautiously as the Empress protested her presence and the other woman's no doubt. "It isn't so much what she meant to leave behind, as it is what she didn't." Again it was not lost on Ariel that Decima mentioned Seiger. And, if she were honest, she couldn't give a float about the Supreme Leader.
"Mhmm, the Sun-Shin family mentioned that they too had heard rumors about a facility here on Qeravert." Ariel confirmed as she responded to Decima while observing the engine itself. "In theory," she half-way replied her mind now focused on the intricacies of the engine. "This is not a typical Galidraani engine, "no, this, this is a shell."
Ariel looked around the room for any sort of tool, but none were in sight. She missed the part of family secret but did hear the between us girls. The brunette's features turned, she was somewhat crossed with that term. Ariel caught Decima's attention just afterward, "of course, just another family secret, just between us." Now Ariel wasn't sure if she was more crossed with Decima or herself, bloody hell. Still, Ariel was at the disadvantage as the non-Force user. "Right so, I need this to open up because I suspect - my mother put a rather unique engine under this shell."

Decima Fortan

D
Decima frowned as she turned to examine the engine with Ariel, her dark eyes racing across the massive shape of the engine. The idea that it would be a shell hiding a secret engine was so quintessentially Fortan that she almost laughed. Of course, Fiolette Yvarro would insist on an efficient, powerful engine, and of course, Natasi Fortan would insist on having the classical liner look like a classic liner, down to the engines, deep in an engine room that no one besides the crew would ever see.

The Praetorian circled until she found a set of hinges. "Stand back, Ariel," Decima said, and again with a flourishing snap-hiss her lightsaber erupted from the hilt, casting a vivid crimson light across the surrounding area. Decima lined up the blade and ran it down the seam where the hinges were. The panel groaned. Decima circled the unit again, finding another hinge, and repeated the process before moving back to the front of the panel, moving to stand near Ariel, a safe distance from the engine.

The Force flowed through her, invigorating her senses and refreshing her weary body. She reached out with the Force and pulled, and the groans increased until finally, with a great squeal of metal against metal, the door came loose and crashed to the deckplates with a resounding thud. As the dust settled, Decima peered into the newly-opened hole. "What am I looking at, here, Yvarro?"

Ariel Yvarro

A
Ariel frowned as she stepped back, as she was certain there was a less violent method for opening the shell. Admittedly, the younger of the two women flinched when the shell met with the deckplate as recklessly as it did. "I appreciate your effort," and refrained from adding the but it could have been less violent to the end of that sentence. Instead, she approached the engine, and now with its shell discarded the innards had been exposed. "This engine combines two parts, antiquated steam generator and a modern, but experimental kyber crystal engine, along with a permafrost cooler..." Her voice trailed off as she felt around the engine.
It was rather large and took up a great deal of the engine room, Ariel turned her head to the side. "Here we are," she approached a set of levers and began to read beneath them, "piston one, two, and three..." again her voice trailed off as she moved to follow the connectors to the pistons, which were in turn built into generators. A matrix chamber where the crystals sat, were housed nearly dead center of the device. "The pistons rotate and turn the generator, and the pistons are powered by the crystals but the crystals get a kick from the steam, but there's no-"
The large cylindrical tube that ran the length of the room behind her, was empty. "Here, steam is generated here, oh you've got to be kidding me."
Ariel fished a flashlight out of her Moff's coat and shone it on the tubes, they were filled with water, "the water has to be heated- but the..." The connectors were broken, "they're broken, but this is connected to a set of discreet solar panels on the outside of the ship, I wonder if there's any juice in the batteries." Where solar energy would have gone to be stored, and so Ariel checked the consoles and terminals that lined the room. "Right, so now, I'll have to reroute power to avoid those connectors, because if I know mum, there are a set of back-up connectors somewhere, else, and yes! Here we go!"
She rushed back to the main controls and began to push the levers, pistons one, two, three, and then turn the wheels on generators, one, two, and three and finally the solar activation switch. The Empress of Dosuun began to come alive, as one by one the systems within the engine room came to life. The engine began a lowly hum before a melody of mechanical sounds emerged, "ah ha! HA! HA!" Ariel exclaimed with excitement.
And then, an alarm.
"Oh bloody hell."
INTRUDERS DETECTED.
INTRUDERS DETECTED.
RED ALERT.
"Tits..."

Decima Fortan

D
Decima sensed the underlying message in Ariel's response. Yes, she could have approached with a little more finesse, but why bother? Time was of the essence here. If she and Ariel had followed the breadcrumb trail and arrived at around the same time, there was always a chance that there were others who would follow the same trail. Decima didn't intend to let them get this far; by the end of the day, if Decima had her way, the Empress of Dosuun would be at the bottom of this unfathomably deep ocean, with the Praetorian (and the Moff, Decima begrudgingly allowed) in sole possession of whatever secrets of what it once held.

So, in short, it didn't matter to Decima whether there was another way. They had to keep it moving.

"This is all Rodian to me," Decima said impatiently as Ariel tried to explain the finer points of the engineering design. "Just get it working, or -- "

The alarm silenced the former Ren, and she frowned anxiously. "This is the least Galidraani thing I've ever seen," she hissed. "Must be one of your mother's contributions." The Praetorian reached out into the Force, but felt no life forms. "Must be droids," she said. "All right. Let's get moving. Hopefully with the power running, we can hack the bridge level security doors." She led the way out of the engine room, but before even reaching the engineering stairwell, the automated security was upon them. Luckily Decima was on her guard, and she was able to snap her lightsaber up in a defensive parry just in time to deflect a blaster bolt.

"Let's go," Decima shouted over her shoulder to her cousin as she pushed forward, disabling the first droid and then the second with an inelegant slash. She clutched her hand into a fist, twisting the droids into a crunching ball of metal to fully disable them. "We should be able to disable them from the command deck!"

Ariel Yvarro

A
"Oh right, because your sister and my cousin wasn't just as paranoid," quipped Ariel as she followed Decima's lead, oh, of course, its droids Decima, what? Did you think legions of stormtroopers were just going to appear out of nowhere? Right, right, right play nice to the Force user who claims to be a Fortan... Definitely got the stones for it. "No need to tell me twice," she managed to respond to Decima as the two made their way out of the engine room. Ariel would have taken more time to admire her cousin's handy work but it seemed there was no shortage of problems. A turret from the ceiling above them appeared, and Ariel did not hesitate to take them out with her DC-17 blaster pistol.
"Right behind you," Ariel remarked as they managed to get up the stairwell and onto the maintenance deck. "Lifts will be disabled, there should be a manual override, however; if I know mother there will be two sets of magnetic clamps that- wait, why am I bothering?" The younger of the two women rambled onward, "I've got you to throw open the bloody doors, c'mon!" Ariel squeezed off a few more rounds of her blaster pistol, two hit and the other three strayed from their targets.

Decima Fortan

D
"She'd have had armed guards in bearskin hats," said Decima between gritted teeth.

She listened to Ariel's discussion of the inner workings of the elevator's machinery. "It's not quite as simple as all that," said Decima as she batted away a swath of laserfire that was screaming at herself and Ariel. "But I can see we don't have a lot of time for subtlety, so let's see what we can do." She slashed her lightsaber along the middle of the doors in a horizontal line and then ran her blade along the seam forming the door, then summoned the Force and blasted the door with a bolt of kinetic energy, forcing the corners of the door to fold inward like a cootie catcher.

The hole wasn't that large, but it was large enough to get inside.

Decima clambered inside. "Do you want to climb up first, or should I? There may be more at the top."

Ariel Yvarro

A
"Rude, I believe Natasi would have much better taste than the bearskin hats." Ariel quipped and then watched Decima bat away laserfire like it was nothing. Ariel wanted to be amazed but in all honesty, it was like second nature to Decima. So the Galidraani simply let it go and focused on the situation at hand. The young woman looked at Decima and then the hole, "right, I'll go first." She squeezed through and began the climb, it was only two seconds in she started to regret skipping gym class, "is it a bad time to admit that I hated this part of physical education?"
"Also, Natasi would not have them in bearskin hats, they would be wearing those blasted red coats from the homeworld," Ariel stated amidst pulling herself up. "Oi, oi, oi," she reacted to Decima who most likely was trying to hurry Ariel along. "Listen, ascending an antiquated boat on the hunt for whatever blasted information is hidden away at a secret facility was not on my bingo card this year, alright?"
"I should also not have taken to the crisps at the corner store, bloody hell." At long last, Ariel managed to reach the top. Just as Decima had predicted there were droids up on the top but they were in search mode. The doors hissed open as the Galidraani initiated the emergency protocols, which while admittedly she wished she could say she did so while simply hanging onto the rope. Sadly that had not been true, she had help, from Decima, of course.
She hoisted herself up onto the floor and looked right and left. "On the one hand, it's not that long of a run, on the other hand they're going to turn the corner, very - very soon."

Decima Fortan

D
"Move it along, Yvarro," Decima spat as they quibbled about the kind of guards Natasi Fortan would have wanted to use. She forced the elevator doors shut behind them, giving some kind of protection from the pursuing droids, and then launched herself onto the other cable and began to shimmy up it, quickly catching up with her cousin. "By the gods," she muttered as she came level with Ariel, pausing to let her get ahead while Decima reached out in the force to pry the doors apart so that Ariel could get up.

"Wait for me," Decima called after her, adding in a mutter: "It would be all I need for you to get shot."

She hauled herself up onto the deckplates and darted out into the corridor, igniting her lightsaber. "Stay behind me." She advanced in that direction, coming to the corner just as the security droids rounded the corner, too. Decima batted some blaster bolts away, dodged others. Some that she deflected smashed back into the droids. One short-circuited and Decima easily sliced through it, and she slammed another pair with the Force, causing them to clatter down the hallway -- not disabled, but temporarily out of commission at least.

"How much further?"

Ariel Yvarro

Ariel Yvarro

A
Ariel resisted the urge to quip a response to Decima. WoUlD bE aLl I nEeD fOr YoU tO gEt ShOt. She inwardly mocked whilst she maintained her bearings otherwise. Decima uttered the words 'stay behind me,' faster than Ariel could honestly react, the use of the Force was about as fast as well. Suddenly, Ariel wondered just how in the bloody hell the other non-Force users got around, bloody space wizards. She was both jealous and in awe of her cousin's gifts. "Not too much farther, the command offices and such were usually built close together, so assuming mother had anything to do with this - it would have remained the same..."
Quietly she led the pair up the deck, the boat creaked and groaned. Ariel felt herself moving, "wait, ... is the boat?" She cautiously opened up a door to her left, it happened to be the loo - but it had a viewport. She shuffled inside and took a look, "I'll be..." The boat was indeed on the move. She rushed out of the loo and rushed forward toward the end of the hall. Two openings, one on the left and one on the right both led toward the deck and then a door right in front of her.
Ariel opened the door and revealed a set of stairs that led to the command deck. This time, the door was unlocked - eerily so. "I half-imagined there would've been some coded way into this place or at least more effort." The younger of the two women stuffed a stopper into the door to keep it from swinging open. She looked over toward the wheel and walked toward it she looked over at the console behind it. "Where in the hell is it going?"

Decima Fortan

D
Decima groaned as another squad of security droids rounded the corner down the corridor behind them. "Keep going," Decima said over her shoulder. "I'll catch up with you." She didn't add the threat that Ariel shouldn't think to betray her, because she didn't think it was, strictly speaking, necessary. After all what was she going to do? Run? Even Ariel Yvarro couldn't walk on water. If she acted out, she would pay the price.

"Be careful," she called over her shoulder instead. "Don't get dead."

She advanced in the opposite direction, suddenly cognizant of the humming in the deckplates of the ship. The engines must have turned on when the reactors went on. She wondered idly where the ship was going, but it wasn't an immediate concern; there was nothing on the surface of Qeravert IV for them to hit.

Her aim now was less to destroy the droids than to delay them; her operating theory now was that the droids were being processed and manufactured somewhere onboard, replenishing whenever the previous set was deactivated. She batted blasterfire from the air, seeking now to give Ariel enough time to get where she needed to get.

Ariel Yvarro

A
Curiously, and cautiously Ariel watched the wheel as it moved. The sound of the vessel's whistle startled her - it was like the ship had its own personality. Echoes of a song thrummed through the deck plates as the ship moved to its own rhythm. The heart of the ship, her engines moved and Ariel approached the console. Her eyes came to the map of Qeravert IV brilliantly painted like the old Galidraani maps from before the Darkness. Her hand caressed its edges as a small light illuminated - it was the Empress.
There was a jolt as the ship lurched forward.
Ariel was thrown against the wheel
Yet it seemed unbothered, the lurch must have been from the increase in speed. "Three quarters, nearly at full speed - eighteen, nineteen knots and climbing." The light ping of sonar caught Ariel's attention and she moved away from the wheel and console. The soft ping hit once more and she looked over and took a seat at the station.
She turned in her seat and began to look through what she could, datapads, cards, anything that could tell her what ship was doing. All she was able to come up with was something called, Foundation.

Decima Fortan

D
She led the droids away, moving outwards from the center of the ship until she was on the promenade that circled the ship. The teak planks of the promenade deck were obviously well-cared for and of high quality, for despite the elements, they were still smooth and attractive. The droids pursued like only droids would, blissfully unaware that she was leading them into a trap. Finally, Decima batted away another salvo of blaster fire and heaved three of the attacking droids overboard.

The Praetorian sheathed her lightsaber and reattached it to her belt, then retraced her steps to where they split up and followed after Ariel. The Praetorian barred the door to the bridge in case there were any security droid follow-ons, but she hoped to put an end to that sooner rather than later. "Anything?" asked Decima as began looking around the command center. After a moment, it occurred to her that the bridge of the Empress of Dosuun looked very much like the bridge of her father's yacht, only bigger and beefier.

If I were on Papa's yacht, where would the security controls be? she asked herself, stopping at the rear of the bridge to think about it. Decima closed her eyes, reaching back into her memory, to the one time that she had been aboard the Reima. The sneering of the staff, the caution of her father, the equal parts privilege and shame, all felt as real to her aboard the Empress as it had all those years ago. She knew she couldn't shake it loose, couldn't eliminate it, so she pushed onward instead. Her father had given her a tour of the bridge, pointing out the features, offering to let her steer the yacht, promising a fizzy drink after her swim, hushed, tense conversation with her mother...

It came to her instantly; Decima's eyes flashed open and she half-turned, moving to open a wooden panel above the freshwater reserve monitoring station, revealing the security control panel. She quickly disengaged all the switches, from 'alarms' to 'droid response', and the alarms fell silent. She was reasonably silent that any droids she hadn't destroyed were standing down to return to their stations. With an inward sigh of relief, the Praetorian turned back to her cousin.

"Right," she said flatly. "Where is this monstrosity taking us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom