Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Paths Meet At Last...

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
The Room of A Thousand Fountains... A place of serene peace deep within the heart of the Silver Jedi. It was somewhere they could all go to relax, meditate, and the like. The rolling waters, hundreds of trees, and utter beauty of the seemingly endless area created a sense of peace and wonderment. The same type that all Jedi seem to dream of bringing to the galaxy as a whole. Indeed, it was as close to a paradise as one could bring it. At first glance, it would look as if the glorious grove as empty, but upon closer inspection, there would be one to be seen.

As the water of the central pond rippled out from the continued flow of the waterfalls, there was a shadow cast above the center of it. That shadow was brought on by the increasingly odd Master herself, Aika Kawakami. Hovering above the pond, legs crossed and eyes closed, is was more than obvious the girl had found herself in meditation. Her hands were clasped together, seated in her lap.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

A promise is a promise, but Coci is restless. It is not something she can help, it is part of her and to have her sit still for more than five minutes would be a miracle. She has been on light duties and will remain so, she did not want to see that look in [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]'s eyes again, the day on Rhen-var that almost cost her and their son's life.

She stood up from behind the desk, having spent most of the morning researching Voss and the Nightmare Lands. The Silvers would have to explore that area of Voss soon, it has been left unchecked for far to long. But only the strong would be permitted to enter the Lands.

With both hands pressed into her lower back, Coci stretched her body stiff with sitting too long and the heaviness of the child growing in her. She will walk and get some fresh air.

One of the many points of interest here within the Temple and it's grounds is the Room of Thousand Fountains. A beautiful place, tranquil and alive with force energy, the sound of splashing water that would trickle longs avenues to the next, something no one could deny.

In the distance she saw the hovering figure of being over one of small ponds. A Jedi in meditaton, nothing unusual here except for that fact it was a Jedi she barely knows. Odd really, considering which made Coci wonder about her. Master Kawakami, an enigma to say the least.

Coci approached sensing her aura and no doubt she would feel her too. She sat near by and said not a word.

Aika Kawakami

Of course, she'd feel the approach, though she wouldn't initially react to it. No, there was no need to jump up right away. Aika knew of the woman, the very much pregnant woman. Even from their time in the Republic, she had seen the woman move about. But had they ever actually had any interaction? And sort of face to face meeting? Had they even ever had an actual conversation? It was hard to say,

Feeling the presence linger, Aika sighed loud enough to be heard. "Coci, was it? Of course it is. There is no other around that radiates such....life." Her eyes opened, albeit as slow as one could possibly do, gaze falling upon the woman before her. There was no tension between the two, but something felt odd. Perhaps it was simply that the two knew nothing of each other. Or perhaps this one could actually see through her. But such a thing was impossible. Even those whom had found been savagely manipulated by her knew nothing, so this one certainly couldn't.

"To find your way here in you...condition is not a simple task. So, what brings you here? Surely you couldn't have come to find me."

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

She only regarded the woman for a moment before speaking. Coci's eyebrow arched slightly at Aika's comment about her condition as if it was something of an illness. "I am pregnant not sick", she simply said with little emotion behind the words. "No I have not come to find you, this is a happenstance", not that Coci believe in such things, the force has it's will and today Coci could sense it's bidding.

"However, Master Kawakami, it is a pleasure to finally meet you .. alone". There are more ways to see through people other then using the force, and once talent Coci has had over her years is the ability to see things through eyes unnatural to most. Her big jet black eyes penetrated into the shadows of the night as well as the shadows of the soul.

"However, I appear to be intrusive on your meditation, if you require me to leave I shall", she added as she stood up and moved to one of the many fountains and leisurely played with her fingertips in the flowing water.

Aika Kawakami

For every good, there an evil
For every yin, a yang
However, the galaxy is not so simply defined
And neither are its inhabitants
"I never said you were sick. But carrying another life around within makes menial things so taxing, I would assume. My words had no meaning of ill will." Nothing happened by chance, this was something Aika knew all too well. Meeting Matsu on Illum, not being granted rank of master by the order on Coruscant, even the knowledge she had acquired that most would see as useless; all of it had reason for happening. There was no doubt that this was no different. The thought even occurred to her to probe the woman's mind, to delve just below the surface thoughts. Chances were that even Coci couldn't prevent it or press her out if she truly decided to try such a thing. But, at the same time, this was the one person Aika was still unsure of. That made this situation a bit more tumultuous than others...

Her head canted to the side just slightly, studying the frame before her. "You came all the way here. I see no reason for you to depart so soon. As you said, this is indeed the first time that you and have met, just the two of us. I admit, I find it slightly odd that you would mention such a thing." Her hand parted from her lap, palm upward. Her fingers curled up until her hand sat as if she held a ball. As she did, three thin pillars of water rose from the same fountain Coci stood before. Curling upward, the three pillars merged to create a sphere of water no bigger than the palm of a young child's hand.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Coci only grinned, more to herself as Aika spoke. "I am but half way through my pregnancy so I can still perform my tasks well enough", she said as she turned back to Aika. Coci does not believe in happenstance or luck but more the will of the force. She knew there is a reason for this meeting, unclear to her mind as yet, but the force has asked her here to meet this Jedi. But why now?

"I am pleased to stay and talk with you, after all we are both of the same purpose are we not?", Coci watched Aika form the water in the air near her, an illustration of her power maybe? or simply a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom