Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Minds [Dark Order]

| @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] |

The Obscurity laid in high orbit of Aza'Zoth, it's hidden star system now the home of the Dark Order, the Attrition-class Star Destroyer and the hooded, Dark Jedi that was stood on the ships observational deck, watching the slow rotation of the planet below him. The beginnings of the Dark Order would be slow. Two decades were what he had given himself and his following to build themselves up to return to the galactic fold and begin the war that he saw in the future. In a way, Ashin Varanin had begun the first steps to that war in her own right. If she was the foundation, then he was the pedestal to the darkness that would befall the galaxy, in time.

Vilox Pazela was waiting for another Dark Master to join him on the Obscurity. Whilst the students that he would train, such as Rat Six, James Mathison and Doviculous would be crucial to the end goals that he had in mind, they would not form the central core of the following that he was creating. During the Second Great Schism, there were several Dark Jedi who served and supported the cause, but only twelve had made Ajunta Pall's cult and eventually joined him on Korriban, where he became the first Dark Lord of the Sith. Spencer Jacobs, the woman he was waiting for, would be apart of the following that he had in mind. The aforementioned others would merely be the tools to their ultimate ascension to power.

The dark lipped woman made her way to the bridge of the ship, the sound of her thick heeled boots echoed along the silence of the bridge. The woman was curious why she was summoned and in most cases she never bothered with this sort of summons, she had better things to do. In Vilox’s case of course, Ashin trusted him or gave him access to her so this mean that Spencer as well was trusting of the man – of course to a point. The man will forever remain an arm’s length from her and she would do her best to keep him even farther from Ashin.

Spencer trusted no one.

Finally reaching him, the weaponless Master stood behind just for a moment taking in the bridge of the ship. A fine craft, but beyond its aesthetics Spencer knew nothing about the floating weapon. A hand brushed aside her long blonde hair from her face; she wore it back in a ponytail and chose to wear common black Jedi robes. The outer cloak draped against her frail frame, a strong contrast to the force that surrounded her as she stood looking about with the dark side tainted eyes. They flashed of brilliant gold and stared hard at Vilox.

“You summoned?”

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Spencer's fellow Dark Master turned away from the transparisteel screen to face her before gesturing with his hand to the side. "Come, join me." He turned back to gazing upon the world below them, Aza'Zoth, which span slowly. Vilox Pazela spoke, whether or not Spencer decided to walk forwards and join him in the grand view. "I find summoned to be a strong word, Spencer. I prefer invited."

He took a deep breath, before continuing. "I don't know how or what you've taken from my sudden arrival in the Fringe Confederation. Out of no where, I have arrived in these Unknown Regions on this barge, met with Ashin and all of a sudden, I am in a collaboration with her, talking about a Dark Order and changing the galaxy. So I have invited you here to discuss in more depth my intentions since joining the Fringe." He fell silent, for a moment.

“I do my best to remain out of my Lover’s business affairs. Helps when she has a question or two and needs help with proper guidance.”

Spencer made her way over towards the Dark Jedi, she felt the taint about his Force and it caused her to fold her arms over her chest for a moment and take in the sight of the ship’s bridge. The man had power and a lot of it, but there was something more. Spencer kept her eyes off the Master for a few moments as she pondered her situation. Why would someone come to her to discuss things?

Breaking the silence she looked towards him and shrugged slightly. The woman learned about democracy and business, but it wasn’t her thing. She was the focused with other matters at the time. His words repeated in her mind as she thought a little longer before answering.

“Changing the galaxy, you know how many people, aliens, droids even have that same ideal. Its been my existance since I could think on my own.”

Eyes trailed away from Vilox as she sighed softly.

“I do hope with what you wish to discuss has some weight behind it - I don’t entertain the dreams of those who present possibilities. I entertain the dreams of those who follow through. Its one of the things I find most attractive about Ashin Varanin.”

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The Dark Master turned his gaze to the woman's, studying her for a moment. She was beautiful. It was understandable why Ashin had fallen for her. Seductive, intelligence, beauty, combined into an individual who had a fleeting existence, from what he could tell. He turned his gaze back to the observation deck, admiring the stars. "I have followed through with my intentions. If what you say is true, that you find that certain ideal attractive in Ashin, then you'll come too."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "Much like I will do here on board the Obscurity, I convinced Ashin on board the Chimaera during the dominion of Tar Morden. You see Spencer, this galaxy requires a change that only few have ever reached the brink of achieving, but have yet to take that final step."

"For the Jedi, it was the time after the Ruusan Reformations. The Sith Empire that they had battled for so long had been vanquished, for what seemed to be forever. For the Sith, it was the conclusion of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. These two traditions have been at war with each other for thousands of years. The only other civilizations that have come close to their accomplishments were the Mandalorians and the Yuuzhan Vong; and both were defeated by the Jedi Order, much like the Sith. For all their worth ranging from the belief in the Force to war to inter galactic invaders, they all have the same thing in common Spencer."

Vilox turned fully to face his fellow Dark Master, leaning his head to the left as he did so. "They all failed to achieve their goals. The Jedi could not bring peace and prosperity to this galaxy. The Sith could not invade and rule it. The Mandalorians could not do the same and the Yuuzhan Vong, in their quest to remove all technological 'evil', failed in their quest as well."

He nodded his head a moment before gesturing his hand to the transparisteel frame that stood between them and the vacuum of space. "I am creating a following on that certain world that spins below us, Aza'Zoth. Do not misunderstand me, Spencer. I do not expect you to follow me, for I have no aspiration of leadership over the individuals that will amass in the following that I will create. Like Ashin, I expect you to come to the same aims and objectives that I have come to. This galaxy requires a change and that is what the following that I am creating will do. Succeed where everyone and everything has failed before."

"What do you have to say to that, Spencer Jacobs?"

Spencer listened to Vilox speak about his desire to change the galaxy and how others have attempted and could not do so. There was a sense of hubris to this one, a sense she had grown accustomed to with Ashin. The woman was filled with it, but for good reason. It wasn’t fair to Vilox to compare him to Ashin, no matter what in her thoughts the woman would gain her support over the Dark Master. She looked back out towards the distance as she pondered his words, she didn’t respond for some time.

A soft hushed voice soon shattered the silence as she spoke to Vilox, “I see and understand your ideals, but you haven’t mentioned anything of how you’re going to do it. You’re attempting to fill my mind with pretty words and ideals, yet there’s no action. I see no means for you to accomplish something that others have failed to do. On the other hand, you’ve captured my curiosity, but that in general holds no grounds.” She ran her fingers through her blonde hair for a moment as she let her words sink in. “As for following you, I’m glad you’re not going to attempt to tame me to your cause. I follow my own path, but support others. You want to make change, but like so many others before you - you’re trying to change something on a grand scale, its not your choice to change things its the entity in which you’re trying to change. People forget that this universe is controlled by one entity and that is the Force.” She smiled and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“The force is something that we cannot control, we claim to be masters of it, but in truth we borrow its power to do things on a grand scale. To change the universe you must first understand what drives it, once you do that you can begin to plant the seeds of change. Allow the Force to aid you with it and by trusting the Force, your change will come to fruition. I’ve learned from the failures of the Jedi, the Sith, the Mandalorians and the Vong - change cannot be forced - it must happen on its own with actions building and causing a shift slowly.”
Looking at Vilox, the young woman smirked. “To force change causes backlash and with your grand talk and lack of follow through, I don’t see you surviving it.”

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Of course these are just words, this is merely an invitation, Spencer." He smiled at her before nodding. "In time, I'll begin the first phase of this... galactic change I have spoken about today. When that time comes, I'll bring you along to see those actions for yourself."

"Long ago, I surrendered myself to the will of the Force. It was what led me to leave the Sith Empire for four decades and what brought me back to the Lordship I had during Tyrin Ardik's reign and then again, during Kaine Zambrano's. It was the Force who showed me a vision in which I saw Dromund Kaas in flames; and look what the Mandalorians did." This latter part was, indeed, true. Standing in the same position he stood, watching and speak to Spencer Jacobs, on the same day Mikhail Shorn had usurped the would be Umbaran Emperor, he had left Dromund Kaas and was given a vision of the capital burning in a war. It turned out that war was the one that inevitably led to the Empire's collapse. Vilox had sent that collapse and that was what had led him to the Spires of Hell and later, Tar Morden, which he solidified his alliance with Ashin Varanin, as he was attempting to do with the woman beside him.

"The Force wanted me to survive and it wants change. I'll show that change to you, when it's time. For now, let's settle for that curiosity and that, when the time comes, you'll accept the invitation to the beginning of the end."

Spencer radioed in for a shuttle to meet her at the ship, she smirked towards the Dark Jedi and shrugged. She wasn't too impressed, but Ashin seemed to see something in the man's company. Because of that, she'll entertain his ideals for a moment. Once Ashin was done with him Spencer would be as well. Bowing her head softly, she nodded towards the man with a grin across her face.

"Best not to assume what you have before you truly have them. I look forward to your show @[member="Vilox Pazela"] , I hope to see what Ashin sees in you." With that she rose from her slight bow and made her way towards the bridge, she soon left returning the Annaj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom