Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Two Clubbers, Fighting One Another, A Sword Divides Their Styles, and a Mountain Divides them Apart | Alina Tremiru

maulbanner.png
With their abilities in the force they both kept up with one another, his saber striking her blade or the staff that emitted it, Alina was using her knowledge of Matukai well. She had been practicing much since their first meeting, but he wasn't willing to allow for some child to defeat him in combat, he might've been older but he had many years of training under his belt and he wasn't going to give in to her attacks just yet.​
His saber hitting hers Dral pushed off of her with the force, landing on his feet just out of reach of Alina as he swung his sword in his hand his eyes on her.​
"I have many tricks up my sleeve, I just haven't found them necessary to keep up with the likes of you just yet."

370d9lz.png

"Aww, and here I thought you challenged me because you know I'm too strong to ignore." Alina was coy as ever, taking the moment to create space between them to let her arms rest. She wasn't tired. That was the trick to Matukai. Endurance above all. She could likely do this for an hour or so if she wanted. Maybe. She had yet to see just how long she could go, but then again, no one else could keep it up that long. She flicked her staff around, keeping the blade pointed to the ground as she started to pace around Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus .

"We're evenly matched. You can't deny that. Is there a reason to continue? Or would we have to kill one or the other?"

maulbanner.png
Twirling his blade he looked at the woman that stood across from him. His yellow eyes baring into her before he flicked his crimson blade off. Leaning down at the waist he bowed at the woman before standing back up to his full height, attaching his saber to his waist.​
"A pleasure as always Lady Tremiru."
Dral said almost teasing the woman standing before him by using such a proper tone with her, giving him an ever-present air of wisdom, whether it was founded out not was the true question.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom