Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twinkle toes (Enya)

@[member="Enya May"]

Bundori was intrigued, the restaurant had been doing well in its locations and her mommy had been working very hard but still now here she was on Coruscant of all places. A smile on her face at the thought of all the thing she could do, her bubblegum colored hair bouncing behind her while the two soldiers who were her bodyguards watched the park. TO make sure she didn't get hurt or bothered but more then that so she didn't get lost. Her force signature too low and few really seemed to know what her species was. Then she tripped and felt pain in her knee as it scrapped the pavement.

" Hello.. are you alright?" a soft voice asked as a lady about 5 foot asked knelling down and offerd her hand with a kind smile " That was quite the fall you took, need help?" she asked. Her shappire blue eyes held a soft and kind look to them as well as her smile.

@Bundori

@[member="Enya May"]

Bundori looked up at and woman and gave a nod as she took her hand and stood up. A small smile on her face while she stood there. This wasn't to bad not a lot of pain.... and then she took her away and there was some blood as she felt her eyes welling up. Then sniffled... she wasn't going to cry, only babies cried and she wasn't a baby. No she was a big girl. "I'm... I'm okay, I'm Bundori."

" nice to meet you, I'm Enya" She said " Want me to help you over to the bench and sit down? i know that knee has to hurt with that scrape on it" she added still keeping a kind smile.

@Bundori

@[member="Enya May"]

She did want to sit down and it wasn't like this woman was going to hurt her. Her mommy had taught her how to defend herself though she didn't have her chainsaw here and now. She did have her ability to scream and make a scene, get those people who were here watching her to come and stop her. That was if she tried something, for now she went over to the bench and gave a nod as she sat there and let out a hiss. "It hurts a lot."

Enya lauged softly " yeah i know it has to " she said sitting down " beleave me I know." she said " are you here alone? i did not see anyone with you... Someone young like you dont need to be alone" she said.

@Bundori

@[member="Enya May"]

Bundori didn't know how to answer that... She was on the planet alone because mommy wasn't going to just appear. There was no reason for that it was a dangerous place and only fools went into the heart of a planet owned by the enemy but on the other hand they had a restaurant to take care of and people to make sure was fed so sending some people to make sure and let her play around the heart of the galaxy was something that couldn't be passed up. "Umm I'm here with my uncle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom