Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twin Suns Greetings

[member="Briggs Fett"]
It was a rare occasion these days that Atiniir Starrider got a chance to simply relax. To kick back a drink, kick up his feet, and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Today, on Tatooine, he got that chance. He sat in a small cantina whose name he didn't remember, nursing a Corellian ale and letting his brain switch off for the first time in weeks.

This was what life was all about. Working hard, and relaxing harder.

Briggs decided to head to tatooine for a little while. He’s been bounty hunting on the other side of the galaxy for weeks, but he finally found a place he could resupply and kinda relax for a while. He entered the atmosphere before shortly after landing. He stood up put his DC-17 blasters in their holsters and went to the exit. He banged his fist against a button soon after a mechanical whine sounded as the sun poured into the ship. The inside of the ship was engulfed with light and heat as he stepped out onto the sandy planet. He walked to a nearby town and sat on a bench relaxing before he resupplied. His face brought attention to the nearby soldiers.

[member="Briggs Fett"]

Stretching his slightly-drunken limbs, Atiniir stood from his barstool to get some fresh air. He exited the tavern and his eyes fell on a young man sitting on a bench nearby, alone. Intrigued, Atiniir walked over.

"You look a little lost, friend," he said, "What brings you to Tatooine?"

“I’m just here for supplies, and may I ask you a question?” He asked looking around. “Why is everyone here looking at me weird?” He asked looking at the stares from the citizens.

[member="Briggs Fett"]
Atiniir looked around, noticing the stares, then turned back to the boy. He looked a little closer, then back to the stares. Finally, he shrugged.

"You're new," he replied, "And this is an Outer Rim world. They don't get many visitors."

Though, now that Atiniir thought about it, the boy did have a familiar face. It very much resembled that of a legendary hunter, one that had been dead nearly five thousand years.

“Yeah I guess I am” He said standing up. “The names Briggs, Briggs Fett” He said reaching out his hand. He grinned lightly as he did so.

[member="Briggs Fett"]

"Fett, huh?" Atiniir said, shaking the boy's hand, "Now there's a pedigree. The name's Atiniir, Atiniir Starrider." As he shook the hand, Atiniir took a moment to be fascinated by the chance meeting. Two descendants of two legendary Mandalorian clans, ending up outside the same cantina on an Outer Rim dustball.

"So what brings you here?" he asked.

“Oh I’m just here to resupply and maybe take it easy for a while, bounty hunting sure is a hassle” he said

He scanned the people around them and noticed someone glaring over at him

“Why is that guy glaring at me?”

[member="Briggs Fett"]

Atiniir turned, and saw a scruffy looking character staring daggers at his new friend. Not liking the look one bit, the hunter moved a cautious hand to his blaster pistol.

"Just ignore it," he replied, "Most people on this planet have delusions of grandeur. Think they're tougher than they actually are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom