Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twi'Lek and Kitty. The Awakening (A silly title)

[member="Leina Snowfire"]

The young Felcatian sat in the cool shade of the trees. She was half dozed off, in her lap lay a notebook and a pen , and a half scrawled out project kitty had been working on. Next to her sat a little sling bag, stuck full of shiny objects, aswell as lunch. Kitty always packed lots of lunch snacks. Cute little snores came from the petite Cat-Girl as she dozed the day away, only to stir when she heard footsteps approaching her

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

The place was pretty and Leina moved throughout the jedi world as she had been training padawans and working with all the ones there. A great many things but the most important of which was she got to run around all excited like. "Such a wonderful day in the neighborhood, oh such a wonderful day." She was skipping around with her lekku wrapping around her throat lightlygoing to the shoulders while arching up from her head with the black leather headdress while she saw a tree hearing the sound of her boots clacking into the ground.

Kitty yawned and stretched adorably , glancing around. She saw the beautiful Twi'lek walking toward her , and could tell almost immediately simply by the way she walked, she was a jedi. Kitty jumped up, scattering her items everywhre creating a little mess as she hurriedly bowed her head respectfully to the Twi'Lek jedi. "S-Sorry...I just...Dozed off a little I...I'll finish my project right away! " She said as she begann to stutter and babble nervously

Leina paused when she heard a voice and looked at the woman... She sadly didn't have eyebrows but she did have an inner monologue that beat out many things.... Talking to yourself in your head you could do anything and you were always right as she stopped and looked at the girl bowing her head. "Ah okay." She didn't know of any projects going on and would have to like find out maybe... or pie... she wanted pie.... delicious... wait whaty was she talking about? "I fall asleep all the time also, it helps after eating."

Kitty nodded seriously at that "Yes. Kitty knows very well about food naps. Naps with a full tummy are very nice. Hi there. i'm Kitty. Kitty doesn't know you, but you are Jedi No? " Kitty extended a hand to [member="Leina Snowfire"] in a friendly greeting. She was dressed very interestingly for a jedi the Felacatian decided as she looked the twi'lek over. Kitty wondered if she would look good dressed like that

Leina extended her hand outwards as she shook and gave a nod. "Yeah I am a jedi, one of the cool ones who gets to wear non scratchy robes because twi'leks have far cooler outfits on their planet." She was looking at her and going over some of the things now while sitting under the tree. "So what are yuo doing here kitty?"

"Hmm...D'ya think Kitty could wear something like that?" Kitty wondered out loud as she sat back down against the tree "Kitty is supposed to be studying..But It's soo boring....Kitty doesn't like sitting still, Kitty wants to do something else"

Leina looked at her and thought about it while she was wondering. "Well I don't think anyone would mind, jedi aren't so big on strict dress codes. You might be abel to wear whatever you want." She usually did and sitting out looking over some of the things it brought her attention around to the rest of the stuff they had as she sat around. "Though I wonder what there is to do now, got to find soemthing fun."

"You could talk to the Kitty. The Kitty is quite fun" Elizabeth offered as she smiled at the beautiful red skinned twi'lek. "Kitty would find it more fun than sitting around reading boring books. Maybe you can teach the Kitty something?" She asked tilting her head to teh side, using her tail to tug on Leina's wrist "What is your name ? Kitty wants to know"

"ALright I shall talk with you and we will have fun. So tell me kitty what would you like to learn." She was sitting there and looking over some of the things around them as she leaned back letting her lekku twitch and wrap around her neck in some interest for what she could work with,

Kitty considered the question "I want to know about... Twi'leks" She says looking at her "Tell me more about your kind" She encouraged, sitting there her legs crossed looking at [member="Leina Snowfire"] With rapt attention

That was a tough one as she was sitting there. "Well that is hard, most people know twi'leks as slave dancers and sultry business owners. Which never going to deny they are and more so then that but. We come from a world that is really really hot and requires wearing cloths that breathe. That we have no hair makes clean up easier and she come in so many colors even from a single family. I joined the jedi when I was nine and made a jedi knight a year later after my actins in the battle against the Rexes."

"Wow Kitty thinks thats really impressive" She said with her mouths forming into an O of astonishment "I hear your lekku are sensitive to the touch, is that true?" She asked innocent curiosity once again tinting her tone as the Red skinned jedi sat down besides her to begin talking of her race. There was so much life in the galaxy, and each single one could be so very different and complex

Leina looked at her and gave a nod of her head. "Yes they can be very sensitive and are not something we like letting people touch right away." She was looking over a couple of the things in the field they were in. "What about you? Are you one fo the jedi padawans we got in the latest ships?"

"So.....'oes that mean you'll let me touch em eventually?" She asked curious as to what they'd feel like in her hands "Yeah, Kitty is pretty new here, kitty's master is away somewhere. Shes flower lady, do you know her?" She asked with a curious tilt of her head. It never hurt to ask afterall.

"I know a couple of flower ladies, can you be a little more specific?" She said it while looking at her and the question of touching the lekku was... well hard since no one touched them easily. It was just a thing while she was moving around a little. "Though since you are a jedi I work with flowers as well."

"Junko" the young felacatian said after thinking on it for a little bit of time "That flower lady" She smiled up at her "How long have you been a jedi?" She asked out of the blue as she looked about the large open field happily

"All my life and hahaha I know Junko. The little jedi princess and she is awesome. better then awesome with all of her things. I love playing around in her mansion when traveling it is also on her ship." She was movign with the padawan as she looked at her offering a smile.

"Oh Wow....I'm pretty new. I've only been a jedi a few weeks" She said with a sigh looking the twi'lek over "It's going to beforever till i'm like you isn't it?" She asked with a little pout. Kitty was a bit overwhelemed by all the Jedi training and such

"Hmm maytbe not, I was only an initiate padawan for a week before the masters promoted me for my actions on Hoylin so you never know just keep to your lessons and always be at the ready. Yo'll do fine." She said it with a smile though while working on some of the things and sitting there made space for the kitty if she wanted to sit down next to her. "So what have you been doing since befor eyou joined the order?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom