Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turned Tables

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
After [member="Thraxis"] was taken away by Kay's guards, he was sent to the medical wing. There his wounds were healed while he was kept unconscious. It was much the same that Kay had gone through after her own capture by her Master.

Later he was brought into his cell below the Palace in the catacombs. He was placed in an seating position with his wrists shackled above his head. It wasn't a stress position, but it prevented him from doing much but sit there.

Many had come to see Kay after her return, but most she didn't remember. Yet she remembered Thraxis. Memories of the torment and torture that he bestowed upon her were used against her during her captivity. Oh yes, she remembered him well.

But now the tables were turned. She had him as her prisoner this time.

Kay had the door of his cell opened a minute before she arrived. A chair was placed inside at a safe distance so that he couldn't reach it. She entered the cell and sat sown on the chair, noticing that Thraxis still appeared to be asleep. So now she waited with her hands folded on her lap for the Jackal to wake up.

His skin was laced with deeply entrenched wounds, from every inch of skin it was a sight of repugnant beauty. If he hadn't a face no one could even tell what he was. Large welps pulsed along his skin, his muscular form coated with deep ravines of red, darkened scars entrenched along his leg in twisting motions. Along his neck ran the scars of death, rope burn stretching it out in darkened marred purple as well as dismemberment along his every limb. Old stitches struggled to hold through, it showed. He had actually gotten the Gammoreans to sever his every extremity for the sake of torture. Including his head. Though that was resolved by now, those were old wounds, long since past their prime as shown by the darkened coloration. New scars where to be had. In his sleepful state, he dreamed lucidly, not wanting to wake up as to simply build up his anticipation. This was Kay, the single being of the Galaxy he couldn't break now was willing to snap his mind in twain. He had never been given a better present.

But with all dreams they must end, just like life and everything else in the galaxy it was a fleeting moment, a flicker of the eyes, his eyes pressing down before slowly opening up, his arms outstretched and elongated showing off long burn marks, his eyes darted back and fourth, it was everything he could ever have dreamt off, his arms outstretched, his torso exposed. His tongue flicked down, like some dog about to be given a treat. While most would have been perturbed such a setting it only drew him closer in, enticed as he looked around. The room was clean enough, or at least, cleaner than what he was used too. His eyes showed a manic sight as if strangulated by the sheer joy of seeing Kay in that seat.

A deep inhalation, before exhaling a pungent odor, the scent of alcohol was still lacing his breath just had it done every other day. He ran his arms back and forth, the sound of chains exciting him as an eye rolled a little back, while the other focused on Kay. "Well... How the tables have turned." his graveled voice was quite, yet the sound of joy echoed through, "Are my dreams to come true? Do you truly plan on snapping me in twain?" he inquired, his tongue rolling back as did his lips as he held back a whine of excitement. This wasn't the new Thraxis, the one with a sense of refinement, in a loose sense of the word. This was an older rendition, one of the first Kay had ever met, the most primal innate version of himself. He couldn't restrain himself. He knew that Kay knew the newest the least, he held the kindest actions to her, though yet again, with a loose sense of the word. No he had pulled himself back to his first variation, the most maddened and depraved, the kind that would kill without sense, without reason. Simply he was currently Chaos incarnated.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay watched him as he awoke. She paid attention to his movements, his eye rolls that were not in disdain, but in joy. She smirked as his words only confirmed what she had suspected would happen. He was not frightened in any way. He anticipated this, wanted it and craved it. [member="Thraxis"] was a twisted individual, but that didn't make him any less predictable.

She got up from her chair and approached him, her feet on either side of his legs as he sat on the floor. She crouched down so that she was almost straddling him and carressed his cheek with one of her hands. Her voice was soft while she spoke; "That's what you really want, isn't it? To put you through what I had suffered, to die in so many ways so that you can be born anew." Her hand gripped his chin, lifting his head up so that their noses were but an inch apart. "But what satisfaction would that give me? Knowing that it was exactly what you wanted and exactly what you craved?" She let go of his chin and tilted her head to the side a bit as she began gently moving the hair away from his face. "No. I could just leave you here to rot, alone and in darkness. The only company would be yourself. No torture, no pain, no booze, no contact with me. It will be just you...." Her fingers traced along his scars gingerly. She wasn't trying to create any sexual tension. She was wanting him to crave what he wanted from her even more. "But maybe if you beg, I could be convinced to change my mind."

Her words rang true, through torture one could be born anew, but this was Thraxis. He had gone through the ringer, if what she spoke was true then it was possible he could be brought back anew, another coming of Thraxis, madder, bloodier and even viler than ever before. But he didn't want her to know he thought she could do such horrors to him. Once you have seen your head roll from your own body there isn't much more you can do to shatter the mind. "Oh yes... I truly want to see what horrors managed to break what was once unbreakable." he responded, shimmering the chains ever so slightly as excitement filled his bones.

But it seemed her mind was already made up, in his excitement, his jovial glee he had overlooked whether she might have lied. He was so familiar with the face he had forgotten that this was not the Kay that he had once known. His eyes narrowed, staring Daggers at Kay, "The satisfaction tends to be you getting to torture me. Don't you have any desire to get back? Or do you simply not have the stomach for it?" the thought hit him, he had made so very many mistakes. It would seem he might have to try and goad her into the practice of pain and horrors.

His mind snapped, a guttural growl rumbling from the deepest part of him, he now felt like a dog chained up. Those words, to beg, a vehement reaction caused the chains to not lightly jingle, but to be tugged at, pulled at with as much might as he could muster. "Don't you dare talk down to me worthless Sith! Don't you dare think you can keep me here and not torture me! You better hope to Abeloth that I don't break free for if I do I will pay your children back a hundred fold! Your city I will bring down unholy destruction, in my wake all that shall remain is your sin! Your weakness will show and all will laugh at you!" his voice morphed to something never exhibited, or if so rarely enough that it cold be forgotten in passing. It wasn't primal. It wasn't guttural. It was a pure unadulterated rage. His Pheremones flared into life, a feeling similar to that of the Doctor who once treated her. Fear, anguish, suffering. It was all let loose without his knowledge though it drove him even further into madness, the chains letting loose a soft rattle as he struggled to break free, to strike at this witch who dared to act like her power was all.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay got up as he mentioned her being broken. She clenched her jaw as she hated that turn of phrase. It meant that she was weak, submissive and had no mind of her own. All of that was far from the truth.

And then [member="Thraxis"] chose to insult her, suggesting that she didn't have the stomache to unleash her torment on him, to pay him back for what he had done to her. So now he was trying to push her into it. He was trying to get her to do exactly what he wanted and remove any control that she had in this situation. He was stubborn. But so was she.

And then he snapped, calling her worthless and threatening...her children? Oh yes...Rae-Anna and Bradshaw, her adopted children from long ago, removed from her custody after the death of her husband, for their safety....How could he know where they are?

An array of emotions ran through her, no doubt enhanced by the pheremones he gave off. Kay backhanded Thraxis hard across the face. "I am NOT worthless!!" She then grabbed him by the throat, pinning his head back against the wall. "And you will NEVER find them! Any threat you make is just a LIE! You are in MY custody, so you can't do anything and I will talk to you any way that I please!!"

She grabbed his hair yanked back on it hard, so that the force of his head hitting the wall could knock him out, or at least get him dizzy. Then she straightened up and turned from him, grabbing the chair on her way out the door. She slammed it shut, the echo bouncing around in his cell before the lights went out.

For two weeks he was kept there in darkness, given only a tiny bit of food and drink every third day or so. Just enough to keep him alive. She didn't visit him, no one spoke to him. He was kept in solitary.

Kay came down to his cell on the fifteenth day, though she didn't have the door opened, she didn't step inside. Instead she just stood there beside the door and listened.

A vile smile twisted his features as she abused him if she knew him any less one might have thought it was sexual. But no, alas he was simply the definition of a madman, driven to lunacy by his own kinsman. As she stated contrary to the truth Thraxis quickly shot back, "Your Husband would think so at least!" a mocking tone filled his every word as if laughing at the slap, it stung to be sure and a large red swelling quickly formed but he was sure to goad her into torture eventually.

Then she seemed to react, children were a sore topic and a sore topic could easily be abused into getting himself tortured. "Is your mind afflicted with weakness as is your body! I have an army at my back! Hidden where you will never find them!" he retorted one last time, the cracking of his skull leaving the slightest sliver of blood to flow freely, though enough to hide. As slowly she retreated he forced himself to remind her one last time of her weakness, the one thing that seemed to drive her mad beyond all others. "Your weak Sith! You have two months at most Woman! Two months before destruction brings your poultry reign to an end!" he yelled at her, a choir-like voice rang methodically out before the door slammed behind him.

The time passed like a raging river. If that raging river was frozen that is. It stretched on like the stars, a nigh never ending expanse that bought his mind nothing but anguish. The lack of food and water did little for him, though the Alcohol's absence was proving to be the challenge. He drunk to subdue, his pheromones were driving him further to madness, every day the chains rang out violently shaking as he convulsed with madness. This was hell for him. Genuine torture if ever there was any. So much had become distant to him, the laughter of a Gammorean child, the screams of a not Gammorean child. The feel of amber liquid rolling down his cheek, the feel of blood drenching his body. The feel of a twisting Ceiling chair ever so slightly turning back and fourth. All these comforts were gone to him, a distant echo of the past.

He stretched his body out, a guttural scream not one that a man makes, not one a madman makes. One an animal chained to razor's edge would make. "Kill! Scream! Eviscerate!" he chimed, he had slowly devolved into speaking words that rung the same meaning. Kill. At this point, he no longer had qualms with killing Kay. She wasn't who he remembered. There was a cold heartless witch standing in her place and he should at the very least honor her dying memory. By slaughtering the child that had stolen her place. Dust floated down from the roof, the chains ringing their endless tune as large black bags hung from beneath his eyes, the rattling as violent as ever. Eventually they would have to break... Eventually.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay listened to [member="Thraxis"] from inside his cell. He was getting exactly what he wanted, to go through what she went through. Only he was just sampling a taste of it. The solitary confinement, lack of nutrition, lack of sleep, that was just a small part of what she endured. The only times that she was chained or shackled however was during the torture and beatings. From the way it sounded in there, she might not have to go that far.

She opened the cell door, quietly and slowly. Her phobia with the opening of doors still affected her, but at least she was the one opening it this time. Kay then stepped inside, keeping the door open and clasping her hands in front of her. She studied Thraxis, noting how much more feral he looked. It seems as though he might of snapped.

"Are you happy now? Are you satisfied? I can do far worse to you if you'd like...." She kept where she was, not trusting Thraxis at all should she get too close. "I am not weak Thraxis. Like you, I am a survivor. We are not as different as you think. We just have different means of achieving our goals."

Kay wanted to bring up some of what he had said earlier, that he had a hidden army, that she only had two months left....But she didn't. Instead she just sighed. "We all have choices to make. Some are forced upon us whether we want it or not. But here's your choice. Either stay here in this cell, alone until you die, or...work for me. Hunt down the rebels threatening my rule, interrogate them in any way you choose and then let me execute them."

Her head tilted to the side a bit. "What do you choose?"

his eyes flicked bHis body hung loose for a few seconds, his frame had harshly depleted over the weeks. Eery word was taken in. Each word a siren of hell. Her words, in turn, fell on deft ears. A guttural snarl erupted as the chains began to bellow their tune. He couldn't feel, he couldn't see. His senses had quickly become deprived of everything. A Zeltron Empath could see it. A quick Force Empathy could see. A blind man could hear it. There was a point in any creatures life that their very thoughts became blinded by rage. And then there was the rare man who superseded that rage, a scolding fury of death boiled in him as his jaw fell loose, rattling as his teeth ground against one another.

With a sluggish motion, he turned to Kay, a tuft of hair rolling down his face as it fell to his side. His eyes had slivers of blood trailing in it, pooling from the over exhaustion. "Don't..." a guttural roar echoed from him, a thin trail of saliva and blood rolled from his lips. Before a sharp snarl formed his head bouncing up with rejuvenated life. Then it became clear, his teeth had sharpened, more like an animal than a Zeltron. He was in a sense evolving. Or in a better sense Devolving. This small confined prison. Kay had no idea what he had been going through. Solitary confinement wasn't the problem. The lack of food or nutrition didn't weaken his soul. These trivial pursuits he had gone through countless times. What he was exposed to, was the lack of ventilation. His pheromones had built up in the small cramped room, barely an air to breath. Tension, anger, anxiousness. Not a single positive emotion flowed in his small corner of hell. He was in a makeshift Zeltros. "Think... I am some toy..." his eyes flicked back and forth as he stared at Kay.

"You think we are the same?" he let loose an echo, the opened door poured out the vile scent, it gave him the briefest of respite, though short it may be. "You think yourself Similar? You get a bit of torture and you think you're my equal?" his head violently convulsed his body quickly snapping forward to close as little gap as he could with the restraints. "I have worked for years to perfect everything I do! Don't you dare come to me and call yourself equal!" it scarred his ego, all Sith thought the same. That they were the bad boys. How they killed a child or two. Or how they oppressed a minority. "You think you torture me a little and all of a sudden you meet me as an equal. Tell me, when was the last time you tore a child from its mother's womb, well did you toss an Orphanage in space for science! When did you last torture someone properly and didn't make them do all the work." he ended his retort, his eyes saying it all. I dare you to try and be my equal.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay furrowed her brows as [member="Thraxis"] closed the gap with a look on his face that told her that he wanted to kill her. His words spouting about her considering herself to be equal to him was far from the truth. She didn't even think of herself as being better, at least when it came to torture or drinking.

But she let him get it out of his system, the look on her face not changing at all. This was not what she had wanted. But then, what did she expect would happen? That's the thing. She just didn't know.

"Thraxis..." Kay started to speak, but then stopped as she tried to figure out how to say what she wanted, how best to get him onto her side. ...You misunderstood what I am saying. We are similar only in that we manage to survive after numerous attempts by others to destroy us. I did not say that we are equals. You are the best at what you do and I don't have the imagination to surpass that. I am the best at what I do."

She stared at him for a moment before speaking again. "So in light of that, I ask you again. What do you choose?"

Trails of saliva tipped the tops of his canines, a snarl as he realized rage had blinded his own thinking. An embarrassing thing to deal with none the less. He had to run the thoughts through his mind. Wait it out until he could burn Commenor to the ground. Or look at the stars once again, the feeling of blood dripping from his hands. The feeling of alcohol burning the back of his throat. Such tantalizing Ideas, and if Kay had no real intention of torturing him, then what real reason did he have to stay here. Hold out just to prove she was wrong. At the rate things were going he would devolve into nothing more than a violent cretin.

His force twisted and contorted, a begrudged "Fine. I will torture usurpers." he responded dismissively, the mere idea of letting her win this battle filled him with contempt and anger. But in the end, all she had managed to do was win a battle. Not the war.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded. She didn't smile at [member="Thraxis"] while he made a wise choice. Not in the slightest. She just kept her expression neutral. If he had made the other choice, then she'd of let him rot for a while before crushing his heart with the Force, just as she did to the Elders. Who knows what other skills she'll gain later on.

She stepped out of the cell and signalled the guards. Two came in, all decked out in armour. One held a blaster rifle aimed at Thraxis' head, while the other unlocked his chains. No doubt the Jackal was in a weakened state, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't try anything. Both guards then gripped his arms and half carried him out.

Kay was waiting for them and led the way. "I took the liberty of getting another cell prepared for you while you recover. You'll have a window, barred of course, but at least you'll have light. And you'll be given proper food and drink."

They went up a flight of stairs to another corridor. To the right was a cell with the door already opened. Kay waited at the side while the guards brought him in and stood guard. She then stepped close to the doorway. "Make yourself at home. If things go smoothly, you'll regain your freedom. If they don't, then we go back to square one."

Thraxis had to keep himself restrained, the barrel pointed at his head, such a target for a headbutting. But for now, he would simply have to play at submission. Until he could contact the army to get himself out of this nightmare of a hellscape. Submission to Kay. Once I get free I will paint this galaxy red with her citizen's blood.... But now I must wait. he thought to himself as he stood upright, the hunger and weakness of his limbs unfaltering his steps as he followed to his cell.

The homely comforts were far from that, the light wasn't a common sight in Dar'Manda, or at least natural light, it was a city lit with the flickerings of artificial dance shows and districts illuminating its dirt streets. The food was nice, though, but considering two weeks had passed and little in its way of food was presented. But he had to restrain himself, mere nibbles had to be taken at the food as well as the shortest of sips.

The words freedom was a short-lived comfort. He was already free in a loose sense. If he was to die here the galaxy at large would be his plaything again, so long as the inner circle in Dar'Manda remembered the clones. With a sneer and a scoff, he gave a brief shallow smile in response before taking to a corner, getting to work regaining the lost muscle mass. He could sleep when he was dead for now he needed to get back into shape as well as figure what to do when it came to torture.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Of course, she didn't quite trust that smile. Especially with the sneer and scoff that came with it. But for now she'll let it go. Kay nodded to the guards and they exited along with her, the door closing and locking behind them.

Another week passed. As promised [member="Thraxis"] was given proper meals, even booze. At times doctors would come in to check him over and be sure that he was regaining his health. Guards were always around to protect them. The Jackal was a very dangerous being, afterall.

Once the week was over, Kay had the door to his cell opened a minute before her arrival. She brought in a chair and sat down. A datapad was then balanced on her lap. "Well....I hope that you're feeling better. I figured that I should familiarize you with a few of the dissidents that have so far escaped my law enforcement thus far. But that's if you're up to it, of course."

Every doctor that came was met with a vile snarl, a scream, and a single sentence. "Get, Out!" he wasn't the kind of man to let doctors look him over, even in Dar'Manda he done everything he needed himself. A slap of saliva in the wound, a little Bacta-Gel. He had recovered from worse by himself and damn well planned on recovering from the mental pain of reliving the life of horror that was Zeltros. Though the best cure-all was the booze, it's tinged brown viscous goo was the greatest cure-all and any doctor that didn't believe in its medicinal properties which could aptly be summed up as, It Tastes good, was as far as Thraxis was concerned a quack doctor who wasn't getting a single damn credit from his grip.

When Kay entered the room he was busy, his fingers were clawed up on the metal bars, his body pulling up and down, a little muscle mass redeveloped but his frame was still thin and he could taste the salty taste of sweat dripping down his cheeks, the smell of sweat had fermented in his room, that with a toxic concoction of Pheromones left the room a befuddled mess. The window was nice, but it wasn't the sort of ventilation he needed. But it was better, and only a fraction smaller he wouldn't be able to tether his mind into a functioning one. He heard the door open, little attention was paid as the smell wafted into the halls, his body straining under the pressure as he kept working and working. A single day of rest meant an entire decade of work down the drain.

Then he heard the clatter, a chair placed on the ground, the sound of that all too familiar voice radiating. As she spoke it was clear what her goal was, to make him care about it. But this was his job, and freedom the payment. "Don't care what they done. Don't care their age. Don't care if they have been bad or good. Don't care one way another what I am dealing with. With one exception." he said, lowering himself down from the barred window as he turned to Kay, "If any of the members of the usurpers are Ex-Cartel, they don't get tortured. They come with me and join up with me as is their right." he stated bluntly, his knuckles cracking one after another as he glared daggers at Kay. He would rather suffer the two months then let his comrades be put under the knife. Or whip, it really was dependent on what tools Kay had at her disposal.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

The smell in the cell was something that she did her best to ignore. Though it was rather difficult, given the species that [member="Thraxis"] was. The fact that he hadn't had a bath in probably forever didn't help either. Maybe she'll fix that soon enough. But unlike her Master, she wasn't going to stand there and watch him bathe. Kay had no desire to see him or anyone naked.

His demand of ex-Cartel members was a bit much. She thought over the various scenarios that could result in that. One was that they could team up and try to take her out. Another was that they could steal a ship and do a runner. But they could also team up and be really good at the work that she would give him.

The look that Thraxis gave her gave her a firm belief that the latter was the least likely of the three. "We'll see...."

She held up the datapad so that he could see it from where he stood and started swiping through the pictures. A half dozen men and women were shown. "These are your first targets. They call themselves Loyalists. I'm sure that given how much you hate me, people would believe that you want to kill me too, so they'll lead you right to them. Shouldn't be too hard of a task for someone like you."

Her response as far as he cared wasn't good enough, he wasn't bargaining his own potential Citizens lives. But if she wasn't to watch him then he doubted she could stop him. He glared at the pictures, unphased by their passing. His arms crossed, his fingers dancing the length of his arm as his brow raised. "Fine. There already dead." he said blankly, he wasn't excited for this torture session. Mainly because he didn't get to do it under his own terms. He took note of one of them, clearly pregnant. We'll leave that one to Kay. Make an example out of her and that deathspawn festering in her gut. He thought to himself before getting back to the matters at hand.

"Now then. If you want them gone ya gonna need to give me back my equipment." she was hesitant to even spare Ex-Cartels he had no belief she was to give him the equipment he needed, if he died doing the job then that is one less person she has to deal with. But if he succeeded it simply meant more people to be taken out of the picture.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay watched [member="Thraxis"] as he folded his arms across his chest. He was being as defiant as she would have been if their situations were reversed. At least he was getting off easy.

She placed her datapad back onto her lap. "They are not dead, at least not yet. Your job isn't to kill them. Leave that to me. Your job is to find them, capture them, get as much info on them as you can and then have my law enforcement bring them to me."

Her head tilted to the side a bit as he asked for his belongings. There was no need for her to keep them and if he tried to use them against her, well, he wouldn't last for very long.

She got to her feet and picked up the chair with her free hand. Both guards stepped into the cell on either side of the door. "You will get your stuff back before you exit the Palace. Once you are well enough, you have my permission to leave."

He turned to her, the embers of life quickly faded as she told him he wasn't allowed to kill them. So, in the end, he was left to torture, not a bad deal but so far he had been denied everything, his equipment, the safety of his family. Though something was strange, Well enough, did she think he was sick, too weak to move, to addled to even complete a simple task. "Well enough? I am already fine." he responded bluntly, turning on his heels back to the foreign light of the star, its rays being all he needed to recover. That and the token booze he got to drink.

His hands coiled around the bars, his body pressed up against the cold of the wall as he slid up, the pain invigorating his movements and kicking him into motion, up and down, up and down "Now tell me when you want it done and when I get to go and do it." another blunt and straight to the point statement, not so much a question but in some turn about way a demand.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow as [member="Thraxis"] said he was fine. That certainlly was a matter of opinion. But he knew himself better than she did. So who was she to say otherwise?

He then proceeded to show her in some manner of his strength returning. He was lucky though. He didn't go through what ahe did. In some ways she was still recovering, kept herself busy on purpose so that she wouldn't have to think about it.

"You can start as soon as you'd like. There are rumours of gunrunners hanging around the warehouse districts. Some are still trying to establish an underground market for illegal goods. I need to find out who the lackey's are working for and have them stopped. If some happen to....not survive capture, then that's okay. Just so long as I get the information that I need."

Hopefully that was enough.

Well, she at least conceded the fact that he was fine, most doctors he had ever meet never believed a man who had more cuts on his body than woman bedded by Jamesy boy was fine, but he was also the kind of man who defied expectations. A fact he was quite proud of. But a thought had formulated in his mind, gnawing at the very back an aggravating one that shone through his eyes with passionate fury. What was he going to use? All his stuff was on Dar'Manda and he doubted that she even had a Pear of Anguish. No, he had to get creative.

"I will start when you get what I need. I need a length of rope, needs to be long and won't break from continuous use. A spinning wheel bike. That is for the first, next I need hot glue, sand, the walking part of a Treadmill and a Motor generator. That is the second, third all I need is a big blow torch and a Metal Chair. That is the third, last of all, I need some matches, rodents and a Glass Cup. Yeah, that should be enough." he finished, turning to Kay with a passion filled glare, his mouth stretched out at an odd angle, not so much a smile, nor a frown, more of his lips perking to the side.

"Oh, and if you want me to deal with the gunrunners, I." he paused for emphasis, he might be able to kill a man with his bare hands, but a group of gunrunners with no armor or weapons would require skill sets he didn't have, such as stealth and a compulsion to not have a bombastic entrance. "My. Equipment." he finished, there were demands and then there were requirements and this was most certainly one of them.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom