Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TSO Soldiers/Affiliated Soldiers

Okay, so with the affiliated soldiers I could make some amendments to my backstory and whatnot to fit, but I am essentially looking to just link to other characters in some way rather than having my character's origin story completely dependent upon NPC's. That being said, Crix Maden (whos last name I will be willing to change) was born in a military family where his father served for the TSO or if changed in tandem with their army. If anyone is willing to play the father of Crix Maden I'd be grateful!

Just some quick info without looking at his profile and his current RP, he was sent to the TSO force-users for training after his father discovered his force sensitivity. I don't want to really go into what I have planned, but I do have a narrative planned for my character and would like to have future interactions with his father in the future. Anyway, if you are interested let me know! His age is 22, I would like to stay in that area so please make sure your character is at least 40! Thanks!

Also, if you wanted to make a commander or high-ranking military member for an army, then you can do that for TSO! I welcome anyone that wants to make a character, and while it will be to fulfill your desires for a story, it will be helpful to me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom