Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Tryre Allastar

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: to be captin of the Avenger and commander of my fleet
  • Image Credit: none
  • Role: He commands my ship and my fleet when I am not aboard or when I am doing somthing else.
  • Permissions: none
  • Links:
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-force user
  • Species: Chiss
  • Appearance: Tryre is blue with red eyes, and has black hair, he wears a grey officers uniform.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Commodore Tryre Allastar
  • Loyalties: Darth Varloc and The Order of the Force.
  • Wealth: He is moderately wealthy, he is paid well for being a commanding officer on a flagship.
  • Notable Possessions: none
  • Skills: Very good tactical skills, piloting skills and martial arts.
  • Personality: Very calm and respectful, he likes to look down on people below his rank and even at his rank.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: SE-14r light blaster
  • Combat Function: Tryre rarly gets into one on one combat but he isnt scared to fight, he usually is on a bridge of a ship commanding it.
Strengths:
  • Very intelligent
  • Very strong physically
Weaknesses:
  • Is not very comfortable with things he doesn't understand
  • Is terrified of things he dosnt understand
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Tryre grew up in a very accomplished family his mother a politician, and his father a naval officer. He became a pilot at the age of 22, and later went to various naval academy's, eventuly becoming an officer. He quickly rose through the ranks, becoming one of the best officers in his fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom