Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying for a third time.

Well...This seems to be a problem with me. I've tried twice to create a small group/faction called the Knights of the Force only for me to drop it and walk away not once, but twice. It always just lost my interest at that moment, and then months later, I would come back and want to do it again. This is that time for me to try it again; The Group would consist of 13 additional titles for Knights: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Gold, Bronze, Silver, Brown, Grey, and Black. Each of these Knights would have a unique Job to do with the group, and thus would drive the group towards its goals.

The four Goals of the Knights are simple: Find Ancient Jedi/Sith artifacts and preserve them, to defend any Jedi/Sith Temple from attacking forces, along with any other location strong in the force, to provide protection to any force user who requests their assistance, and to teach new users of the Force or just anyone who seeks the Knights out for training.

As stated before, Each Knight has their own unique duty and role in the group, which I will actually describe in detail here, instead of just giving a faint description like I have in the past. There are two specific parts of the group that these Knights are organized in: Internal and External. The Knights under External would be Bronze, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue and the Knights under Internal would be Gold, Grey, Silver, Black, Brown, Purple, and Green. This will describe the External Section first, and then the Internal.

The Red Knight would be an overall Commander if the Knights were requested to assist in a attack of any kind, so then when the faction/person that is being supported by the Knights would have someone on the battlefield that can command troops in a proper battle.
The Blue Knight would be somewhat the same as the Red Knight, but instead of leading offensive charges, this Knight would be a commander for leading either defenses of Temples, Force Sensitive Locations, or areas that the Knights have been requested to help at.
The Bronze Knight would be the groups Diplomat, meeting with other factions and working out either agreements between the two groups, and is the one who mainly represents the Knights in the diplomatic field.
The Pink and Yellow Knights held two slightly different tasks, but worked for the same objective. The Pink Knight would go out and search, record, and preserve Ancient Jedi/Sith Holobooks, as the Yellow Knight would go out to find Jedi/Sith Holocrons. Both would also be tasked with retrieving Artifacts; Yellow would retrieve Jedi Artifacts, and Pink would retrieve Sith Artifacts.
The Last Knight in the External Sector would be The Orange Knight. Orange would work both with Red and Blue on the field, but not to command troops, but to ensure that whatever laws in place by the faction they are supporting is followed by the troops they are helping.

For the first Internal Sector Knight, The Gold Knight, his job is simple. The Gold Knight is the groups financial bookkeeper, Making sure that the group has the funds to be able to keep themselves afloat. He would also make sure that if a payment is requested for something, it is actually payed. This includes any bills the Knights themselves must pay instead of someone paying them.
Like the Pink and Yellow Knights, the Silver and Brown have slightly different jobs, but work towards the same objective.
The Brown Knight would be the one who trained new Force users in Form One for Lightsaber Combat, the first few lessons about the Force and with basic force powers, and would even preform the Jedi Gathering Ritual to assist new users of the Force with constructing their Lightsaber.
The Silver Knight would be the one to teach those who are simply looking for Knowledge, being the one to go to for either practice with a specific ability, or just teaching an old dog new tricks.
Lastly, the Grey and Black Knights are also like the Pink, Yellow, Brown and Silver Knights when it comes to working toward a similar job.

The Grey Knight would record the death of a Knight, and preform their burial rights, usually at a Temple that the Group had previously discovered/defended.
The Black Knight would be the only one of the Internal Group to travel out in the widest range, as his task would be to fulfill any last requests the passing Knight may have wanted, either from a request in written form, down to a verbal request with the Knights final words.

I understand that with this post, I made it WAY too long, but I wanted to give a description of the group I was wanting to put into action in a better form than the last time I did so. If you are interested, than please, Join up and become a part of the Knights of the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom