Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try, try, try again (with an Abominable Intelligence)

Greetings all, since my last go at a thread for Hexus did well on LFG and then died shortly thereafter, and since the Dominion of Nothmir isn't too fast paced, I'm giving the mildly eldritch AI another go.

Really, any ideas for conflict or cooperation between organic or droid/ai characters are welcome. Maybe a bounty hunter has fallen on hard times until a mysterious benefactor promises rewards for stealing prototype hardware, or a naval commander notices automated shipping is acting erratically and arriving with empty holds.

Hexus has room for intrigue, conversation, commerce, and both ground and space combat; so leave any ideas down in the replies and maybe we can get a story moving.

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
I've been quietly talking to people about developing a droid scene on Darkwire/Denon. I'd really like to dive into the Cyberpunk/tech stuff, and start pushing the envelope there.

I particularly love concepts like Blackwall, I think mixing and matching it with concepts like the Holonet paves way for some really cool Droid stories.

A bit of a late reply (>1 week), but irl and off-board writing got in the way.

Toltec Toltec Aktur Seii Aktur Seii

Crime on Denon sounds nice, maybe a sort of spiritual sequel to Archaic Traffic. I'm working on a few factory subs what could be very lucrative and desirable for a morally grey organization which includes droids/AI.

Hachi X-0 Hachi X-0

I could find some work for a droid merc, perhaps Hachi interrupts one of Hexus' schemes by trying to assassinate the other party.

Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris

Hexus and Hexus Contingent is primarily focused on uniting droids and AI, but if there's a way to integrate a Sith I could get a start on my more eldritch ideas regarding lovecraftian reality/force bending tech.

Alistair is a force-sensitive criminal who hacks into electronics using the force. Could have an interesting plot where he tries to slice into something he shouldn't.

Also down to write with multiple people in a larger thread if that's what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom