Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trust issues

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
Azrael listened carefully at the explanation before speaking again. "Interesting. But not entirely factual." He jumped down to better face his student. "You believe that, because you spared the smuggler's life, your master died. This is not true. He simply died because of your lack of knowledge in the surrounding force. That is what I have come to teach you of. You see... Vision and knowledge tells me that the temple to our left is being inhabited by numerous jedi. The force, however, tells me of the padawan playing in the fountain when he out not to be, and of the two knights sparring in the training grounds. These are the eyes of a true jedi. Once you earn them, you will fear no more."

@[member="Ven Balterius"]

Ven Balterius

V
Ven began to see what he'd meant. He began to realize the true power behind the force and why he made his mistakes that lead to his former master's death. Often he'd heard tales of how powerful the force was with certain jedi masters but he'd never seen them for himself and often considered them the feats of ancient jedi. Now he began to see they weren't as ancient as he thought.

Ven bowed to his master and said "I'm ready to begin again." humbly.

@Azrael Iloam

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
"On the contrary, I believe it would be best for the both of us to take a break for a while." He gave his first sympathetic look to the padawan, now that he had discovered what he did. "I have pushed you to your limit just for that reason; to see how far your limits are. Now that we have established that, we will rest."

(OOC: You wanna end this thread and start a new one, or keep going? @[member="Ven Balterius"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom