Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Trulk-class Medium Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavy_ion_cruiser_stager_by_karanak.jpg

Image Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Ion-Cruiser-Stager-146891029
Affiliation: Open-Market
Manufacturer: Corona S&S, Hoersch-Kessel Driveworks, Incorporated (Primarily)
Model: Trulk-class Medium Cruiser
Modularity: No
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Command Cruiser

Length: 575m
Width: 200m
Height: 145m

Armament:
  • 2 Heavy Single Ion Cannons
  • 2 Long-Range Light Single Ion Cannons
  • 3 Medium Single Blaster Batteries
  • 10 Anti-Fighter Laser Point Defense Turrets
Hangar: 1 Squadron

Special Features:
Maneuverability Rating: 9
Speed Rating:
Spacial: 10
Atmospheric: 15
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
  • Increased Shield Power
  • Command Abilities
Weaknesses:
  • Little to no Cargo Room - Oversized Reactor and a hangar bay diminishes room for cargo
  • Reactor Critical Overload Chance - If overused harshly, the reactor could implode or completely shut down requiring serious repairs
  • Light Loadout - For a Warship, it still focuses on command and control over being a frontline ship
Description: Created as per a contract with Hoersch-Kessel Drives, the Trulk-class was made as a cheaper command-class starship that could find service among other ships for small fleet engagements. As per the owner of Corona S&S's appreciation of classic looks, it has a command and control hub at the front of the ship designed similar to the Core of Lucrehulks, but without enough sufficient information or the exact schematics of the design, it is unfortunate it is not the same model, allowing for different hubs for modularity... a possibility for a future design.

Cargo Capacity: 1,000 tonnes
Crew: 3,500
Consumables: 7 months
Development Thread: Contract Thread
Intent: Provide a useful new ship from the Hoersch-Kessel product line and purposed for a contract
Who Can Use This: Limited, some PC's

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Menka Guga"]

Menka Guga said:
Model: N/A
this needs to be " Trulk-class Medium Cruiser"

Menka Guga said:
Hangar: Room for 8 Fighters of average size
This needs to be "1 squadron"

Menka Guga said:
Maneuverability Rating: 7
this is way too low for a ship this size and class. Normally it would be 10 or 11. With the 12 posts of development, you could bring this down to maneuvering 8 with "Combat Thrusters" as a strength.

Just a note, A class 4.5 hyperdrive is very very slow. You could make this a 2 if you like which would be about what a standard military warship would have.

[member="Reshmar"]

It's a small representative of the characters skills, I was purposely going for slow/not perfect of a ship, something close to standard. If 9 would need combat thrusters just let me know!

[member="Menka Guga"] Hoersch-Kessel is a T2 company and while your company is capable of "helping" its only ship repairs and from your submission it states that its mostly droids. Your development thread is only a deal between the two and nothing pertaining to the building of the ship. I find it extremely difficult for a T2 company and a T1 (who's primary is droids along with Services pertaining to ships) to mass produce this unit. Change the production to Limited with no development thread or Minor with a 15-20 post development thread building the ship etc.

Or alternately Tier up either Hoersch-Kessel to T3

For a T2 company to mass produce a ship they need the following:
1. dev thread
2. Higher tier company helping them (Tier 3 and up)
3. A major/ minor faction contract

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

My Application to tier up to T2 is waiting for approval, has been. Corona only provided details and designs, and did not create or produce the ship. I had no idea Hoersch could not mass produce ships.

Also, Corona won't be selling or making the ship. The contract is to make the owner of Hoersch-Kessel something interesting enough so that he will agree to give me ownership of Hoersch-Kessel, which Hoersch-Kessel will either swallow Corona entirely, or Corona will become a Subsidiary, which ever works. I'll make it limited.

[member="Menka Guga"] I can't read.

Anyways let me know when you make the edit to limited and I'll see whats up with your company mod request. Those are usually handled by [member="Cira"] she might have missed it or something. But applying doesn't guarantee the Tier up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom