Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Light.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric laughed softly and smiled " what would you like to know then?" he asked turning his silver eyes to look at his new friend and teacher. for a moment then looked around the ship before looking at her again.

@[member="Leina Snowfire"]

@[member="Audric Von Tambrin"]

"Well since your going to be my padawan there is much that we have to learn about each other. This is a friendship and partnership that can last for years together so we need a level of comfort. Ask any questions of me you might have."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" To tell someone about yourself all at once is nice an all, But then that takes away from learning about them as time go's by. One can not truly tell someone about themselves at one time. Its best to learn as there friend ship grows" he said smiling " but if you Wish to know one fact about me now, than that would be. I Really Really Love Apples" he said with a soft laugh.

@[member="Audric Von Tambrin"]

"Good then." Leina raised an eyebrow delicately to his answer which was interesting but she wasn't one to judge in time. No she just leaned back a little and placed her hands interlocking behind her head until she felt the ship going into hyperspace and she let out a small groan of contentment.. "Well then we'll just have to get to know each other and by the time we get to Tython hopefully it will be all good."

Audric Von Tambrin

A

Audric laughed softly as he lean back in his seat " yeah, if you don't mind i'm going to take a nap" he said closing his silver eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom