Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troubles In Paradise

A flock of birds above them was the only thing Krius heard after she made her choice, and once again he was calmer after this little outburst. He let go of her now dry hair, and stood a few paces in front of her.

He swallowed softly.

"My name is Krius Syonis, and I am one of this planet who saw the crimes committed by your sort against innocent people, acting out of fear of what Force users are."

Krius turned and pointed to the Palace

"Tyranny rules in that palace more than those they turned on centuries ago, the Jedi warriors."

He turned back to the girl.

"Can you see now why those who wield the Force are the dominant species in the galaxy, and those without it are simply too dangerous to be left alive."

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Too dangerous to be left alive...

She spoke up, "But... I've seen what your kind could do with the force." She knew she took a risk, tossing his own wording back at him. "I've seen when happens when a force user gets angry... or encounters another of their kind. They fight, and they cause so much collateral damage..."

She thought back. It wasn't even that long ago when she was minding her own business in a cantina, and a Sith came in. Words were exchanged, and a fight broke out between him and a couple of the patrons. There had been so much damage... It had gotten so dark...

"The only difference that I have ever seen between people like you, and people like me, is that when you look at me, what you see is what you get!" Her voice was rising, her courage was pushing her good sense aside. "you just see a woman, and you're right! That's all I am, and all I can do, but with YOU!" She turned, jabbing a finger at [member="Krius Syonis"] 's chest. "Your kind can bring down star destroyers on a bad day! If I could control the power that you had, there have been times when I would have snuffed out stars!"

She quieted down, her eyes falling back to her feet. "...but I can't."

What the girl spoke was true, and Krius could connect with each statement she made about the raging power Force users, their destructive nature wielding a power Godlike where they had little or no limit to what they could do with it.

However Krius didn't want to be the harbinger of doom; he instead wanted only to let those with the power granted them at birth be free of constraints, prejudice and barriers preventing what they were born to be. The girl had proved the point he was trying to break about those who used the Force being seen as untamed beasts; monsters with too much power for one person to control.

But Krius had sworn to himself this would be something he would vanquish by allowing those in his position to flourish and simply take from the galaxy what they had been denied.

Centuries of non-Force users had carved their own niche in the galaxy using fear, manipulation and devastating weaponry and secluding the Force users in isolation to be kept away from normal society under the tyranny of the Jedi and the Sith Lords who dictated how, why and when to use their natural gifts.

So many people could be saved from this rule, and Krius was adamant to help as many people as he could be their own guiding hand in the galaxy, noone else's.

Her sharp jab brought him back to reality, her venom spitting at him in angry words.

If you keep talking like this, you're going to get nowhere. Why don't you DO something about it?"

He opened his arms wide.

"I am here before you, unarmed. Do your worst. Let your anger and disappointment out. I can see the hurt in you and it's such a shame you're wasting it wandering the galaxy without a path to follow."

He waited...

"DO IT!"

[member="Switch"]

Switch

"DO IT!"

It was like he had flipped a switch in her head. All of her fear, her doubts, and her confusion were gone. Right now she just felt angry. This man spoke of lofty ideals, freeing his force-using brethren to live free of fear from a prejudiced galaxy. Where did he get off, however, claiming that the force-blind were too dangerous to be kept alive?

That bastard would cull the galaxy of people like me if he could! He thinks I'm too dangerous? Damn right I'm dangerous!

Like an animal, the young woman let out a cry as she kicked off of her feet, driving her body hard into his. Driving her shoulder forward, she slammed the waiting man in the center of his chest with all her strength. Not even taking into account whether or not he had been badly hurt, Switch wrapped her body around his, using her forward motion to force him down towards the cold stone floor.

[member="Krius Syonis"]

The girl surprised him!

Kirus was expecting some attack of words or a fist that would swing out too early, but not the anger-fuelled drive she launched on him. She pounced, striking him in the chest. It didn't hurt, not at all, but it was enough to send him back onto the steps again. And he decided to actually face this girl without the use of the Force, as that was a great benefit for his kind, they could act like both sides of the evolutionary line, with our without using their power.

Before he could move, her body was on him and safe to say he found it rather amusing and quite attractive from this young girl, throwing her all into taking him down. Which she did, and hard.

He fell back, his footing being lost with the incline of the steps and he fell hard over the steps behind him. A sharp cry left his winded body and he felt constricted by her. What WAS she doing? A frown crossed his face - it was interesting to see her fight, but at the same time he would not be subjected to this from someone like her.

Bringing his arms up across his chest, he grabbed the girl by the arms and threw her over to his left, trying to use her momentum and his strength to push her off onto the floor. She would learn to respect him.

He would make her learn.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch landed hard on the floor, making no effort to stop her momentum. Instead, she allowed herself roll a short distance away, before scrambling back up to her feet.

Heedless to the small group of onlookers, Switch made a running leap back onto [member="Krius Syonis"]. As she perched upon the man's chest, she glared daggers down at him.

He found your weak spot, and he just kept pushing! Humiliation and rage boiled together in her chest, fueled by his earlier words, the charisma with which he said them. Switch brought her shaking hands down around his neck, squeezing for all her worth.

He was getting angry now; a dangerous place to be for a man as bitter as he amongst beings like her, and especially on the planet where this all started many years ago.

Krius barley had time to stand up and back off before she was on him again, her light and slender figure hugging him and forcing him down again. The senses of others could now be felt on him and he was enraged at the fact he was now in this position - yes it was his own fault, but someone like this? A girl of her status now attacking him?

What fire she had!

He started pushing her hips upwards as her hands clamped around his neck, forcing him to pull back his hands to claw at hers.

"Do you...really want to do this...?"

A grin spread over his face and he could see the passion burning in her eyes, as if she were consumed by a greater being.

"You're so weak....it's so attractive and embarrassing....at the same time."

Stoke the fire Krius; see what lies underneath the flames.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

"Do you...really want to do this...?"

Is he smiling at me?! I'm supposed to be choking his fething life out and he is smiling at me!

"You're so weak...it's so attractive and embarrassing...at the same time."

I am not weak! I have done everything for myself! I can't just wave my hands and make magic happen!

Switch paused his attack, looking over her shoulder. It appeared that they had an audience. A small crowd had gathered, and could see a frazzled woman attempting to strangle a man who could be accused of nothing more than feeling her up.

With a final push with all her weight down on [member="Krius Syonis"] 's neck, Switch leaned back, assuming a perched position atop the man. "I don't want to kill you." She averted her eyes. "I don't want to kill you..."

Krius could see the onlookers behind the girl, typical parasites looking for excitement in their routine daily lives. Her final push made him cough slightly as she perched on him. He exhaled softly, looking up at her and rather enjoying the view he now had.

But that didn't detract from the point she had attacked him and was now trying to convince herself she could actually kill him.

Time for a little push...

He reached up, grabbing her top and pulling her down to his face.

"I don't want to kill you either but I won't hesitate in doing right now."

Krius held her down on him and used the Force to touch her mind, seeking out the images in her subconscious that she was fighting and he brought them to her present conscious, projecting an image of instability, her drug use and an image of her body rotting from the inside out.

"Look at what you really are..."

He reached up and placed his hand behind her head, closing his eyes and becoming one with her.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch was pulled back down upon the man. Before she could try to push against him, there was the briefest of sensations upon her mind. That brief nudge was all she had time to recognize, because all of a sudden she was no longer on Hapes.

She was ten years younger, holding her first blaster. Shaking hands clumsily held it before her. A chained man was crying for her to stop. She closed her eyes and squeezed the trigger.​
She curled up in her bunk, biting down on her pillow so as not to bother the child below her. She brought the stolen kitchen utensil up to her nightlight.​
She sat in a dirty chair in a dark back room, too dark. She was to get her first ink today, for a job well done. A large man came in, taking hold of her wrist tightly, holding the needle up to the light.​
She huddled into the disgusting corner of a fresher stall, waving farewell the colors and sounds she knew as she drove the needle into her arm.​
She fell willingly into unfamiliar arms as raucous celebration howls around her after the latest take.​
She wasn't scared anymore.​
She was older, had better aim. She would take this one by herself, this had been her condition.​
A crash... screaming... blaster fire... pats on the back... the needle... the knife...​
A violent shudder passed through her entire body. In the blink of an eye it was all back! What she used to be!

With an animalistic cry, Switch swung a wild fist at the man below her.

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Krius pressed his hard firmly against her head, feeling her pain and feeding off her thoughts and epxeirnece...but they were dark, far darker than he had expected for someone like her.

It was almost a perfect combination of evil that created such monsters, not girls like this. The screaming; the sharp pierce of metal on skin; the fire of blasters- and then her cry that snapped his connection as he moved his hand back, momentarily distracted.

Her first swung and impacted with him across his left cheek, a firm impact against his cheek bone and landing a heavy thud as she hit him.

It stung more than anything, and started to throb.

He hadn't seen this... did that mean....? No. It couldn't. She wasn't in touch with the Force.

Or was she?

Her face was contorted into that of a wild animal, her eyes were tight and the venom in her veins seemed to empower her. It was time to tread carefully as the wild beast unleashed was a dangerous thing. Another fist came down above him, ready break his nose.

Pulling his head to the side out of her attack, Krius reached up and took her hair in his right hand, pulling her over and off him, crumpling down next to him. He pushed himself up with worn knuckles, his face aching from her punch. Thankfully there was no cut but it was going to leave a mark that was for sure.

"There she is. That untamed whore of a girl - the wild beast spitting in my face."

He darted forward with a stride and placed his boot over the her left arm, applying pressure enough to force her arm down into the stone and enough to cause her pain.

"Where does your allegiance lie?"

His boot went down more.

"What do you WANT from this galaxy and those who plague it?!

He shot his arm out pointing to the frightened onlookers, himself not turning to see him, but fixing his gaze on the girl beneath him, her venom still shooting through her, their breathing both heavy from the thrill and spark of the confrontation.

[member=Switch]

Switch

"Where does your allegiance lie?"

Struggling to get her arm free, Switch could only gnash her teeth at this man who had gotten the better of her.

"What do you WANT from this galaxy and those who plague it?!" Why does he insist on talking, talking, TALKING!?

Grabbing hold of his ankle, she shifted her weight, throwing her leg up in a kick towards his face. Her armored boots would hurt him if she hit. She wasn't interested in his manipulative ego stroking or his power games. Switch wanted to see this man dead, the audience could be dealt with later.
[member="Krius Syonis"]

Her boot came up faster and harder than he expected, wiping the small smirk right off his face. Impacting across his jaw, it sent a throbbing pain right through his face and into his head.

Krius stumbled sideways, totally knocked off guard without thinking about protecting his head at all, a crucial mistake. Blood was the next thing he tasted, and he hoped he hadn't lost any teeth.

Force user he may be, but he was self-taught and now felt angry at the fact he wasn't taking precautions and doubting those beneath him. Snarling, he turned to see the girl now up on her feet and thirsty for more.

"You're going to regret that you little queen."

He looked at her and spat blood onto the floor. Walking towards her, he threw his hand forward and used the Force to empower a push into her stomach, directly aiming to wind her and knock her back.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

"You're going to regret that you little queen." Krius approached her, throwing a punch at her mid section.

Switch saw the blow coming, and brought her hands together in an attempt to stop it. He intention was to grab him by the wrist, but she did not anticipate the sheer level of force behind his attack.

Taking a firm grip of the man's arm, she could do nothing to mitigate the damage. His fist collided with her stomach, going in deep.

The enraged woman stopped cold, all the wrath draining from her expression as the moment hung in the air. Letting go of Krius, she collapsed to her knees, wrapping her arms around her torso. A pained wheeze escaped her as she struggled to breathe, her diaphragm seemed to have taken a direct hit. Closing her eyes, she could only try her hardest to get her breathing under control.

Dammit! Get up! GET UP!!!

She was stuck, at least for a moment. She had gotten cocky and let him hit her, and now she was on her knees.

Dammit it...

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Her weak grasp was nothing to him, the power he controlled simply barrelled through her block and impacted wonderfully with her stomach, enough to stop her and make her crumble.

Standing, fist clenched and cheek throbbing, Krius watched the girl fall to her knees, her weakness clearly evident in the signs of her pained face, the arms clinging to tear away the pain; and all because she was nothing but human.

Pathetic.

"Thousands more like you will fall before me and take their dying breath. Those who control the Force will show the galaxy how strong we are as a unit not controlled by anyone anymore!"

He raised his hand to stretch out with the Force, taking hold of her body and lifting her off her knees, holding her enough for her feet to scrape the floor. He wasn't choking her, not yet, but toying with her as she was suffering from the hit.

"You should leave here whilst you still have the chance, it's a nice taster of what is to come. Look at you. I pity you."

[member="Switch"]

Switch

"Thousands more like you will fall before me and take their dying breath. Those who control the Force will show the galaxy how strong we are as a unit not controlled by anyone anymore!"

Switch was lifted off the ground, suspended so her boots just barely scraped along the floor. The quick shift from her curled position put strain on her breathing, but she was no longer having trouble getting air. She would definitely bruise though. Locking eyes with [member="Krius Syonis"] , Switch could only glare at the man before her, her current situation preventing an attempt to hit him.

"You should leave here whilst you still have the chance, it's a nice taster of what is to come. Look at you. I pity you."

Switch couldn't help but crack a pained smile at him. "Is this really all you've got?"

Tasting something metallic, she spit at the ground before his feet, a some blood hit the stone. Maybe I was hit harder than I thought... She continued, regardless. "You hit me and threaten me, but what are you really proving? That you're stronger? That you've obviously got force powers? Piss off!"

She spit again, more blood colored the stone between them.

Her blood hit the ground before him, reminding him of her mortality. So feeble, but yet she had a fie in her that he couldn't help admire.

Krius cut his connection to the Force around her and released her. He nodded to himself.

"You're right. I am wasting my time with you. I could break you in a heartbeat if I wanted to."

He stepped forward, her blood beneath his boot.

"You're one of the stronger ones. I admire that, if there's anything to admire."

Kris looked down at her and extended his hand to her.

"Are you going to tell me your name now?"

[member="Switch"]

Switch

"Are you going to tell me your name now?"

Switch looked briefly at the offered hand, before nonchalantly pushing it aside. "Name's Switch" Rising up to her feet, the woman made a point of not putting a hand to her battered abdomen.

That's gonna bruise up nicely...

With the apparent drama dying down, the gathering of onlookers began to disperse, leaving the two alone in the beautiful stone city.

"So.." Switch started lamely, "What happens now?"

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Krius slowly rubbed the back of his head, the warmth of the conflict cooling off, his body tense and ready to strike again should she try make a move.

"What now? There is nothing left for you to do now except get off my planet and get out of my sight, unless you want me to snap your neck right here with a flick of the wrist."

He stood before the bloodied girl, but she still stood tall even though she was exhausted, and partly so was he.

"You have spirit, but there is no place for you in this galaxy and soon you will become nothing but dust. It's up to you how you move forward now."

[member=Switch]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom