Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble in the trees of Endor

Endor. Backwoods moon that the subsequent Death Star circles. Lived in by Ewoks. The area of the battle between the Rebel Friendly association and the Empire prompting the devastation of the subsequent Death Star.

Mike came off of his ship. He wanted to do some hiking and meet these Endorians. Mike remembered that they are called Ewoks. Mike was ready to have a free, happy time.

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

It had been nearly four years since Jayce had vanished. Four long hard years surviving as a hermit on the forest moon of Endor. Most of which time had been spent alone avoiding life. Though on a few occasions he had helped the Ewoks with troubles... Mainly big nasty beasts and the occasional rancor. During this time he'd become well revered by the denizens of Endor and even found somewhat of a home within Ewok civilization.

Jayce's days now mainly consisted of quiet meditations and the occasional hunting trip with Lorki, A Male Ewok that had actually saved Jayce from a rabid Kath hound once, Easily Jayce's closest friend.

As it happened on this day Jayce and Lorki were out hunting for food and supplies when they happened upon a ship landed nearby.... They didnt get many offworld guest causing them both to be suspicious of the new ship and the person who had just disembarked from within...

lorki we hide hide and keep look see.. Make sure visitor not bad bad came Jayce's softened tone in the form of a whisper as he and Lorki remained hidden and out of sight so they could watch

Mike got out his walking stick and closed the ship's hatch. He started to walk around the forest just exploring the woods and everything there. He felt a presence watching him. He did not know who it was. Mike got out his double-bladed red lightsaber. He did not turn around.

"Whoever you are," said Mike. "What do you want? I am a Sith Lord from the Fel Imperium to look around and have a nice vacation. Again, what do you want? Who are you?"

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Jayce was a Sith Lord..... He didnt like Sith, mostly.

Using hand signals, Jayce informes Lorki to stay put for now and if this didnt go well to make sure he warned the village... Lorki nodded in response.

Jayce pulled Skullking down over his face and stepped from behind a nearby tree. Black tattered robes covered him save for black breaches and rancor hide boots. The same boots that now carried Jayce towards the new Sith on HIS planet...

"Su'Cuy?!" Came his deep tone from behind the mask, yet not muffled do the audio boosters built within. "I am Darth Pryde... And you are trespassing Fel Imperium."

Standing less than ten yards from the other Sith Jayce could feel the others darkside wash over him. It had been awhile since hed been in the presence of another Sith, it was nice.

Seeing as the other man had decided to show off his lightsaber he figured it was only fair to show off his as well.. So with that he reached his right arm behind him and pulled Corruption's hilt from the its clip on the back of his belt.

Mike went to the Darth lord and put up his light saber. He knew when to pick fights and when not to. Mike just did not want to have a fight during a vacation.

"I am not here to fight," said Mike. "I was just here for a nice vacation. My name is Lord Mike V'Trechen of the Fel Imperium. Nice to meet you! Are you new to the area."

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

An audible chuckle could be heard seeping from behind the mask as he found amusement in such a question.... "was he new to the area".

Jayce had lived on this forrest moon for nearly ten galactic standard years now amongst the denizens. He was more at home here than amongst the hustle and bustle of the coreworlds.

His words of response came as he was clipping his own lightsaber back onto his belt... Corruption wouldnt claim a life as of yet... "As I Said... I am Darth Pryde.... And you're the one who is new around here mate

Mike looked at the Darth. The Darth could probably kill him, so he was happy to see that he put up his lightsaber as well. Mike was just trying to have a cheerful conversation.

"Yes, I am," said Mike. "I kept hearing about Endor and the teddy bears, espically Luke. I wanted to check the place out and learn everything here. I like to explore planets and to figure out the terrains to be ready for fights on those planets, if need be. Since I am new, can you be my tour guide?"

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom