Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble in Paradise (TSE Dominion of Vaynai)

Objective 3:
Kill.

The Wolf, was fashionably late. His footfall was quiet, near silent. Preliat had learned to walk in Beskar'gam. Preliat came only armed with a sidearm and his tomahawk, and his armor. He needed little else to sow the seed of discord among these cultists. He marched behind @Ronan Viszla and [member="Koda Fett"], the hulking brute that he was. He looked down at the two Mandalorians, and towards the entrance to the cultist's abode. How foul. How disgusting.

How weak of them.

Preliat said nothing, as he curled his crushgaunt-adorned fists. He looked to his brothers, the last of the real ones- and marched onward. The Cultists would feel their wrath. Feel their sting.

With a tilt of her head, Keira glanced back at him. "A non-aggression pact is far from an alliance. It would do you dar'jetii well to remember that." One could argue she'd had a hand in that, given that she'd made Yasha perfectly aware of her experiences and thoughts on the Sith since the beginning. They were no friends of anyone, let alone the Mandalorians, and she was content to keep it that way. Just as any other nation, they were free to hire her people on as mercenaries, but nothing more was needed. It was the only sort of working relationship she would tolerate, if just barely.

The line of her jaw grew hard beneath her buy'ce, and had she been holding a weapon her finger would have drifted closer to the trigger at that moment. "I don't fear you, demagolka." She spat the words like venom, dark eyes narrowing. "I hunt your kind for sport. And I would remember who you call weak." She had faced down all manner of monsters on all manner of battlefields, and witnessed more than her fair share of atrocities. There was little she truly feared anymore, and in situations like this he and his family proved little more than an annoyance she was content to live without.

"She knows better than to marry one of you. There are far better fathers and more capable warriors in this galaxy, especially among our own people."

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom