Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Trials of a Master and an Apprentice

Letting out a small, hearty laugh he slapped his thigh and began apologising "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." gently wiping his chest after the pebble. Following his little joke, the lesson resumed and after explaining, Cas waited for Yen to project something into his mind and for a brief second, he began to feel something formulate...

Until the loud growling of her stomach broke both of their conversations. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as she revealed how hungry she was, chuckling, he nodded and agreed with her that food would be good right about now "Okay, let's go." he said, reaching out for her to take his hand and rest on his shoulder.

With that, they were off. As far as lessons went, it wasn't bad at all - he was pleased with what he taught and impressed with Yenna's quick learning as well as her willingness to give up drinking. She was well on her way to becoming a great Jedi.

Yenna Yenna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom