Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial of Pain

PLANET: Vandaxa
OBJECTIVE: Survive 3 Months by any means
RULES: All rules lifted, Everything goes
[SIZE=large]STUDENTS: Nulgath Zardai & Kezeroth Barcu[/SIZE]
Day 1

[SIZE=large]
600px-Acklay_NEGAS.jpg
[/SIZE]

The Landscape of Vandaxa was much like Tatooine and Korriban for the Two Students. In the Transporter Both Students stood in their hate for each other. This Black-clanned guards laughed and mocked them placing bets who would last. They most pointed at the Gen'Dai Since his species were near Immortal. Another guard started yaking on about how many had failed this test in attempts to scare the two. The Zabrak Nulgath showed no emotion and The Gen'Dai Kezeroth only had a constant growl of annoyance for the guards. Approching the drop off Zone the guards pointed out the Various creatures all hostile. One Guard pointed to one saying " That one the Ackalay thats a fun one to get close by, I saw it kill a Acolyte as soon as he stepped out once."
The guard was bluffing of course he was enjoying toying with the Acolytes. The Ship suddenly came to slow stop. It was time to start their Trial.

[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]

The Massive Gen'Dai looked at the guards now pointing there arms at him and the Zabrak to exit. He growled bared his teeth at them, then spat on the face guard of one of their helments. " Puny Weapons, I will return.." He said stepping off. The guards were slightly angry but it was to be expected for picking on him. Kezeroth stood in the Sand at 8'5ft He was a big Monsterous Gen'Dai and he gripped his Light-Pike from his back ready for the Zabrak to step off. He intended on teaching him a lesson. Kezeroths Bio-Linked armored shined a bright red in the Sunset and was almost blinding to look at.

ARMOR
[member="Nulgath Zardai"]
20090715_dekaron008.jpg

Nulgath laughed looking at the guards reaction to Kezeroths spit and stepped out only to see the Monster Combat ready. As Nulgath reached and equipped his lightsaber igniting the Blue blade he could hear the hear the Ship slowly lift off and leave them. The Guards laughing at the Zabrak. " Kezeroth you dont have to kill me now, we just got here. Your going to need me!" Nulgath stood in a Shii-Cho Stance just incase. His Body was weak from the previous duel with him and here now was not the place to fight. Ackalays roamed around some looking at the two. " We need to find shelter.. Are you even listing to me!" The Zabrak was desperate to avoid this one almost regretting coming. Nulgath looked at the Gen'Dai's armored feet to avoid the glare off it.

Kezeroth Ignited his Blade and lauched him self forward spinning his Pike for Power . The Words of the Zabrak ment little to him and he had survived worst then this. The planet was very similar to Korriban a place where Kezeroth spent most his life guarding various tombs or Sith trials. This trial for Power would not stop him in his quest nor would this Zabrak. As Kezeroth charged he said " i Have spent 1500 years serving the SIth and My Revenge will not be ruined by a karking Zabrak who is too weak to accept a Challenge. My Combat experiance in Forever and my Pain is enternal!" Gen'Dais words were from a real place in the monsters heart. The Air was still as he continued to charge.

Nulgath made a sudden Dash to the Right dodging the Charge, the Gen'Dai's pain was felt only somewhat. Nulgath didnt believe the Gen'Dais age was really true, How could he be that old! he thought as he started Dashing around. Ackalays were now closing in on them the noises made between them two was too much. Nulgath quickly made a plan he knew Kezeroth's rage was great maybe he could get him to direct it. " This is the Time for this! Kezeroth listen to me you Monster! Look around you we are both here and we need each other, Ackalays are coming and they are hungry.." Nulgath said hoping to stop Kezeroth but it was getting dark now and the Lights on Kezeroths armor didnt help at all. Soon the Creatures native to this planet would be here.

" Kezeroth, I am here with you in the same Situation i was Born into slavery on tatooine and Forced to fight for a shab of a Hutt in a Area!, They bought me like Cattle trading me place to place please understand we are alike! This was Nulgaths last words to Kezeroth, it was Nulgaths only hope to reason with the Monster.

Kereroth stopped in his tracks to try to reason with his Hate, There was so much of it and it was his being. Pain and Hate, Something about those two words made Kezeroth go in deep thought. In his thoughts Kezeroth asked his self Can the Zabrak truly help me? We are the same almost, left for dead.. Kezeroths inner self's answered back with multipule responses, "This one is trying to ask for your help, You are pure strength how will you survive without when you are tired?" Another responded with "Hatred Become you! Kill this fool eat his SOUL! he mocks you and plans to betray you DO NOT FORGET!" Kezeroth grunted and made a growl He wanted to trust someone again but this was not done since he was in a Bacta tank.. as a Clone, The last voice answered "Perhaps you should tread lightly and continue with him as your friend, you both are similar but..." AKezeroth answered his thoughts aloud a sign of Insanity, but the last voice was cut short when a Ackalay drove its Claw through his chest. Kezeroth stood there in his pain, it was too similar to the rest of all the wounds he had taken in his past. Kezeroth looked at the Claw and broke it off using his empty hand. Ripping the Claw out of him he grunted and let out a roar at the now three legged Ackalay. Tackling it to the ground and using his full strength to beat it to a pulp. Blood was everywhere and fragments of the armored skin was too. The Gen'Dai had beat the creature so bad his hands were cut up but this soon changed.

Kezeroth looked at the Zabrak and with a struggiful nod he said " Fine.. But if you betray me my Wrath will be nothing compared to what happen to this Creature on this Planet!" With that said Kezeroth went into battle slicing the remaining Ackalays to bits with his Pike. Kezeroth took many stabs and cuts to his arms and chest in the process, but the Creatures soon lay on the desert floor dead. Kezeroth then began to collect the armored hides of the Ackalays throwing them over to Nulgath.

Nulgath in the Chaos of battle stood prepared but to his surprising Kezeroth attacked and monsters, he also spoke his thoughts aloud. Odd. Nulgath did think too much of it for his mind was on survival. After hearing the Gen'Dais words and threat about if betrayed the Zabrak said " Noted.. I will need that on my mind. Friend." Nulgath smiled now he wouldnt have to kill him. Somehow. Turning his attention at the armored hides he got the Idea and started on Making a Hut for them, though it would need to be bigger.

" We need food, You know this dont you not to mention water." Nulgath raised a brow at Barcu

" Wrong you need Food and Water, I can easily go 3 months without either. I did it for 250 years Feeding off my hate. It can serve you well if you knew how to use it..." Kezeroth gave a mencing glare at Nulgath and continued helping lift the heavy parts as walls. Kezeroth was stil on edge from battle and mainly focused on this shelter for now. By this time it was Night and the air stunk with nasty smells of dead ackalay. But yet no other beasts came? Kezeroth looked at Nulgath " Enough calling me friend too, I suggest you find something to eat soon ull need it."

Nulgath pondered about the Gen'Dai in front of him. Was he really that old? It would explain his somewhat insane tendencys. Nulgath would have to look for food an water another day. The planet was pitch black and the Hutt was cramped with Kezeroth in it. The Air stank of death and Ackalay. But still no other monsters came by them could of been the smell so far. " Tomarrow we can Find food."

Day 21
Life on this Planet was wearing on Nulgath, he had been surviving off Meditation, Hate and Ackalay guts. He was still thristy he had little water since day 1. It seemed Kezeroth was fine though. He ate very little and was often fighting off creatures returning with salvage while Nulgath gathered food thought about survival and made plans. Muscle and Brains. The Gen'Dai was smart but Nulgath was the superior one in Intellect here. The Hut make from day 1 was improved greatly though there were couple fights over who would do what and sleep whrere. Kezeroth was begining to Grow on Nulgath but only slightly. The Zabrak found himself staring at kezeroth often on one days search for water.

Nulgath eyed Kezeroth as they search the Desert area for water of any kind, in truth Nulgath liked Kezeroth. He was strong and pretty wise for his unbelievable age, he was insane and ubstable as well...

Day 21

Kezeroth notice the Zabraks stares and it bothered him to the point of anger. Turning suddenly the Zabrak, Kezeroth got in his face and said. "I have had ENOUGH of your constant flinching, Zabrak! Do you have something to say to me or not!" he Barked. His eyes were average sith eyes and he bore his teeth at him. He had just about enough of the Zabrak despite the short alliance they held. As Kezeroth stared at Nulgath he noticed a Jungle near by but he made no notion of it for he wanted a answer.

Nulgath almost tripped when Kezeroth made his sudden move on him. I guess he noticed the whole time. Getting back up in Kezeroths face Nulgath said back " What is that I smell? A burning Rage? A hatred barely controlled? Oh Kezeroth your eyes threaten to slay me where they stand!" The zabraks response was a smart one and held much Wit. " Besides I will do what I please." Nulgath was no doubt fed up with the Gen'Dai as well, even though he liked him he was a pain. Following the Monsters eyes Nulgath turned around seeing a Jungle. Nulgath gulped looking at the green lush and quickly hurried sprinting to it to find Water.

Kezeroth stood back up and watch the Zabrak sprint to the Jungle area. Shaking his head he muttered " Foolish." Kezeroth didnt just see a Jungle but a Roggwart as well, Large creatures about his size with razor sharp claws. They were hunters by nature Kezeroth began a speedy walk to catch up to this annoying partner. If only he knew how to control and use his rage thought.

Nulgath soon entered the Jungle and found a large plant, It suggested by its fat stem water was stored there was he took out a knife and cut it drinking its water. The thirst he had was clensed but he wanted more, he scurryed around drinking more and more not noticing the Roggwart behind him ready to strike. " Kezeroth this place is great! Come Come..." Nulgath was cut off when he turned around to see the huge Roggwart in front of him. It let out and roar and spun around sweeping with its tail. Nulgath reached for his lightsaber but it wasnt there he must of dropped it. His reflexs failed him as he was swatted by the large tail and hit a tree. Rubbing his head and groaning Nulgath looked at the beast and jumped to the left dodging a impaling blow. the monster took a chucnk out of the tree. Such Power. The Zabrak could do little with out his blade, and a knife wouldnt do much. Breathing in deep Nulgath realesed a Force Scream letting it echo and rattle the Beast head. The Roggwart staggered and moved revealing Nulgaths Blade.

Out of Breath and reaching out with a hand Nulgath called his blade to his hand igniting the blue blade in front of him.

Kezeroth watched from afar, the Battle bewteen them two. Kezeroth stood on the edge of the Jungle from afar his Light-Pike in hand. It was about time Nulgath fought a foe worthier than him. The Roggwarts were big and tough. Kezeroth watched with a Grin. Would give no assistance in this one. Kezeroth then crossed his arms having his Pike somewhere in the mix. This would be fun. [member="Nulgath Zardai"]

Nulgath was traded few blows with the Roggwart, his arm are bleeding and the creature had some deep lightsaber wounds. The zabrak looked at the Creature both of them seemed evenly matched but Nulgath was smarter, His desires of greater purpose took over. Acting on full pride Nulgath dashed forward cutting the Roggwarts legs clean off. Bending his knees Nulgath preformed a backflip stabbing the creature in the spine to finish him. The Battle was pretty long longer then his battle with Kezeroth but Nulgath came out on top again. His Pride and ego boosted from his own preformance.

Kezeroth smirked and slapped Nulgath in the back with friendly intentions, but it would still hurt. Kezeroth then spat in front of him at the monster slain. " Great.. now we must travel One days journey just for Water..." Kezeroth was very annoyed at this fact and wanted to return to the Temple to continue his work. " Nulgath lets go back, take the creatures hide and use it to hold water.. make haste you shab of sith." Barked Kezeroth.

Day 89

The days began to blurr together and the twos company got odd. Nulgath could feel the Trial was near end but Kezeroth was acting odd and Nulgath could not stand it. He was bi-polar alot and often randomly ranout in combat attacking random tree's, plants and even the dirt. I believe he is losing it and I will not be the kill of a Mad Gen'Dai. The Zabrak faced the Brute of a Gen'Dai telling him " Kezeroth are you mad what is wrong with you? We are close! dont you feel it! I will not become a weak fool because of you!!" Nulgaths voice had rage and his eyes where sith now. The long trial had gotten to him and he was irritable.

Day 89

Kezeroth was going through the motions again as he described it. The Gen'Dai age had gotten to him and the various cybernetic implants made Kezeroth that much more insane. Voices spoke to him and often. He was depressed for being what he was then later loved himself and raged onward. He shook like a rabid dog and was very on edge. Flashs of his past tormented him. " Sith I tire of your Games! No more Alchemy No more Torture! I will destroy you here and NOW!" Kezeroth shouted out in Rage. He was not himself at the moment and insane.

Nulgath watched Kezeroth bark out his wrods at him, Something was wrong. Nulgath was very annoyed at this and seemed to see Kezeroth as a threat now. Drawing his Lightsaber and igniting the Blade Nulgath stood in a Shii-Cho form ready for battle. " Perhaps you need another lesson Gen'Dai!" Nulgath said with Wit and quickly Force Dashed in to cut Kezeroths leg to see it he would snap out of it or attack back.

Kezeroth let out a roar not even reaching for his lightsaber he charged in reaching out with his arms to grab the Zabrak and thrash him around. If he was successful the Zabrak would be thrown several feet and hurting. Kezeroth in the back of his mind could see his actions but not stop them, almsot as if someone else was controlling him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom