Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Promotions

[member="Faye Terrik"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Xhexania"]

The three of you have done great work, as a team and separate. You have shown the unity of the one sith and what we have that sets us apart from other sith order. That is why after asking Isolda and looking over your work. The three of you are being offered a chance to become sith knights. This offer is yours to accept or decline as you see fit but you will have this promotion chance when you want to.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

I'm going to decline. Faye isn't there yet, and as much as I want to accept, I feel that I haven't earned it. The others have my full support, though. They are both fantastic writers and do a great job with their characters.

I'll accept the promotion.....and thank you. Does this mean I get to apply for a new tag...and get a Darth name?

[member="Faye Terrik"]

You are a great writer and I look forward to working with you in the future threads.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
well, if this isn't the best thing to wake up to in the morning, I don't know what is. :D

I'll gladly accept this chance, with a promise that I'lll continue to do the One Sith proud :) Thank you.

[member="Faye Terrik"] yeah if and when you feel you are ready it should still count. I saw Maria get offered a promotion, decline it, fall to the darkside and her promotion to jedi knight still counted when she became a sith knight.

[member="Darth Praelior"] You da worst, I wanted to promote [member="Darth Venefica"]. :p

But regardless, you're right. My Apprentice deserves it, undeniably. Congratulations!

Congrats to [member="Vrag"] as well - a stellar performance in the invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom