Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Treasure Hunt

[member="Sheila"]

The warm waters coddled her scaleless skin. Her dark brown hair swilled around as she gently begun to move to the surface. As soon as she broke the surface the sound of creatures on land filled her ears. Diving back down into the depths of Naboo's ocean water, she swam until her webbed feet touched the soft sand. Thalassa emerged completely from her underwater world.

There was a low pitched, but loud, scream. The glider began it's descent rather gracefully. Though once he reached the ground it's wings flapped quickly, picking up the sand from the landing spot. There was a low rumble in Alai's throat. Thalassa patted his smooth neck and moved to his side, opening a large pouch on the saddle she pulled out a change of dry clothes and a small towel.

She dried herself off and then slipped on her attire. Since it was rather hot she wore shorts black shorts and a black tank top. Folding the towel and placing it back into the pouch. Taking in a deep breath she reached up to Alai's large head, he lowered it, his breathing was so heavy it could have almost pushed her hair back. "Come on now. All we have to do is get the amulet and go."

His talons continued to try and grasp the thin beach sand with no prevail. For him it would be much easier to be latched onto the side of a mountain or even a tree. Alai's yellow eyes met with Thalassa's she had felt as though she could communicate with him but there were no words to be exchanged. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. It read roughly at the top, "Padme Amidala's Amulet" with a scribbled image of the amulet itself. Thalassa had a clue where it was, getting the jewelry was her own personal goal.

[member="Thalassa"]

There was a smile on her face while she was fluttering around on the beach... A small cup in her hand while she was drinking some of the punch these people had brought and giggling in fits. The gungans were confusing to talk with, had huge tongues and stole all the fruit as she was learning but she had managed to stab one of them with her saber as his tongue was slightly hanging out of his mouth. More of the human's arrived with more drinks and there were sounds all around her. She was leaving the party and fluttering around the trees while she dipped and was on the branch. "Zreame likes to play on the bongos hiccup...." She held a hand to her mouth and was looking around at some of the things while she saw someone come out of the water before she fell off the tree branch and landing in the sand. "I'm alright..." She held her hand up and felt the grains of sand digging itno her face before she was hearing the woman speak about finding something... "Woohoo treasure hunting." She popped up in the sand and was looking up for a moment but was still feeling the intoxicating effects of the sweet drinks... "Hey ah could you pick me up please."

[member="Sheila"]

Thalassa was just about to mount Alai when she heard a light voice. Her glider immediately lifted his wings as to show he was bigger then he was to whomever or whatever was near them. Her dark eyebrows creased as she looked around, there was no one to be seen. Then she looked down. It had appeared to be a very small woman with wings protruding from her spine. If the woman had never spoken then Thalassa would have crushed her beneath her bare feet.

Stepping forward a bit her webbed toes spread and stopped her from sinking in the sand. Crouching she slowly pinched the woman's transparent wings lifted her up to where they were eye to eye. She blinked, her thin lid closed, enhancing her vision for the time. Tilting her head she questioned her. "What's a thing like you doing out here?" A smell drifted into Thalassa's nostrils, it was obvious that she had been drinking, heavily.

[member="Thalassa"]

Sheila looked at the woman as she was being picked up and raised her eyebrows seeing a large flying thing behind her. "Oh my god it is going to eat you..." She was giggling again though looking at some of the strangeness of the woman while she spoke. "I am the mighty.... no wait I am here because celebration was in order. The people I work for released a hot new product and I had more credits then i could carry." From her looks one credit was more then she could carry while she had a grin on her face. "Why what are you doing here? I heard treasure hunting which is always fun and my master uses me for her hunts." She might be drunk but alcohol went through her fairly enough while she smiled looking at the woman. "Come on lets go flying all around."

[member="Sheila"]

For a tick Thalassa looked behind her to make sure Alai was the only thing there. Surely if there was something else her partner would have made certain to announce it's presence. Though his wings had lowered a little he was still in his defensive position. The woman was laughing for whatever reason though, alcohol use was obvious. As she spoke she searched her mind for the people this creature spoke of yet nothing came forth.

Thalassa took in a deep breath, "What I'm doing here is minding my own business." Even she could admit that those few words were rather rude and harsh. This woman hadn't done anything to her but then again Thalassa didn't know her or what she was capable of. "Alright, you can come. Under one condition." She took slowly placed the thing in her hand "I'm looking for a certain necklace. Once I find it, the jewel is mine. No questions."

The rule was pretty simple though if there was to be a problem, a hiccup, a bump in the road. Thalassa was sure to feed this woman to Alai.

[member="Thalassa"]

Sheila looked at the woman as she had spoken and hovered there nodding her head. "Alright." She was looking at her while a smirk was on her face and she fluttered around glowing a little and her intoxication was getting burned through faster while she used up what she was eating. Her hands going to her hip and moving about as she looked at the large thing. "I am Sheila and I'll be fine soon enough. My body is a temple and burns through alcohol quickly enough now lets go find things... never know what might be around elsewhere." She giggled while buzzing a little more and straightening her hair with the dress she had. Taken from the armorweave that armatech had so she wouldn't have it tear or dry and crack. "I'm ready... I'm ready."

[member="Sheila"]

"My name is Thalassa and.. Sheila? Just don't get in my way." She got up from her squatted position and grabbed her hair, squeezing the soaking wet ends. Moving her hair off her shoulders she then intertwined three groups of separated hair and made a simple braid. Tying the end with a thin ribbon. "I have an idea at where it may be." Taking her lightfoil out of her saddle pack Thalassa hooked it on her belt loop.

She continued to speak as she mounted Alai, strapping her legs to his sides. "Something about sacred grounds and fallen statues? You wouldn't happen to know where that might be, would you?" Thalassa patted the sides of Alai's long snake-like neck and without making sure if the woman was holding onto her or not she took off. It took the beast to rise after being on the ground. The top layer sand beneath her dispersed from the area.

His giant wings catching wind as he had rise. Before she knew it Thalassa was soaring above the tree tops. Looking down on Naboo's surface. Hoping to catch a glimpse of what the artifact spoke of.

[member="Thalassa"]

Sheila was looking at her and saw the lightfoil as she touched her hip and realized she had forgotten her saber.... A look of sadness but then she was asked a question and thought about it. "Lots of fallen statues huh..." She was tapping her chin and hovered up into the air while she came down snapping her finger. "I know a place, we were looking it over with some of those guga people and came across a massive foot made of stone. The rest of the statue would have been somewhere around there about oh three hours forty by my wings."

[member="Sheila"]

"Let's just hope they don't mind us poking around on their grounds." Alai's acute six eyes scanned the area. She felt as though they had a bond or a connection. It was like a puzzle, he gave her the pieces but she could put them together enough to tap into his thoughts and feelings. Thalassa turned her head, "Come on, we can travel much faster with you giving me directions and this boy's wings taking us there." Gently she leaned forward, patting the beast's side. Extending her hand she grabbed the woman that refereed herself to Sheila.

Holding her, she was gentle, a little too hard and there was a chance she's practically squeeze her bones into bits. "So what you're going to do is give me directions. You either hold onto my shoulder or buzz off." Before she could say anything Alai banked left sharply. It was a good thing his eyes caught that. If she was flying a ship they would have crashed into a massive tree. This creature was throwing Thalassa off her grind but, she had information. Information she needed.

[member="Thalassa"]

Sheila looked at her as she was being held and she thought about the best way to give directions as they were going. Her voice wouldn't be able to be heard over the speed they were flying but she motioned to go up and up before focusing on the force. The skill her master had been showing her and she reached out to where they were going. She could remember it in her head and she could visualize it all there for themselves. She pulled at the light in the area and focused it into a ball as she was raising it. "There is no limits." Both of her hands were going forward as she focused on it and in the distance the glowball was forming to brighten up and act like a beacon over the trees. "Oh that way." She was tired leaning into the hand holding her put still looking forward with a small smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom