Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Trash Panda's 11 | Darkwire

4394gP0.png

[ post theme ]​

The Squib wrestled with the piloting controls, while Johnny kept a firm hand on the navi.

It was a tight bit of business, grabbing a shuttle in a maneuver like this one. Lots of risk, but in this case the profit was an alive Hex. He'd roll the dice on this one.

As soon as the Aluminum Falcon had made the catch, the amber-colored Squib pulled the ship into a banking turn. His blue eyes moves to gaze at the outline of the star destroyer made of impervium as it continued on its slow journey toward the sun.

There was a sigh as the Squib imagined all that metal going to waste. But, there was a bright side! "Mister Diamonds, that's a beautiful piece of scrap," Undie offered to his co-pilot, before adding, "I think those Hackjackers should go down with it."

Truer words had perhaps never been spoken.

Well, at least, truer words outside of a bargain bin.

Tucking his legs up into the seat, the Squib stood up in the pilot's chair so that he could reach an overhead panel to start making some adjustments to the ship's trim in preparation for the transition from interstellar to planetary flight. Dropping back down into his seat, the Squib donned a headset and announced, "Thank you for flying Air Squib! Next stop, Denon."

Glancing over at his co-pilot, the Squib then thought out loud as he said, "...but I'm kinda feelin' one of those McYodas flurry things."

Punching up the navi-computer, the Squib consulted with his co-pilot as he continued, "There's a fly-through at the Interchange-84 exit. I dunno. Anybody else want a burger or shake or anything?"

After all, no good scrap hunting mission was complete without a burger and shake!

And, when it was all done, the Squib would melt down their recycling and then distribute the appropriate share to each member of the team. After all, if one wanted to remain in business, fair compensation to employees was a critical piece of both management and maintaining a good public image!

Darkwire Presents
TRASH PANDA'S ELEVEN
featuring the writing talents of
Daiya Daiya Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Hex Hex Johnny Diamonds Johnny Diamonds Samnai Rouber Samnai Rouber
Abigail Meredydd Abigail Meredydd Lilianna L'lerim Lilianna L'lerim Batch Batch

[ f i n ]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom