Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transition from Jedi to Dark Jedi/Sith

Hello Roleplayers of Chaos! Sith, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Spellweavers, Pirates, Grey Jedi, etc.

As you can tell from the title of the thread, I'm currently in search for a person from one of the factions listed in the title, to help convince this character to devote himself to the Dark Side of the Force. I recently realized that I havent played many Sith or Dark Side characters.. If you'd like to help with this and eventually lead to an Apprentice/Master relationship, PM me or inform me via this thread.

Kind Regards,

xxx_XSaveairX_xxx

[member="Saveair Calcotrzi"]

What's you goal with writing a Dark Jedi or Sith character? Evil for evil's sake? The lawful evil character? (e.g. does the wrong thing for what he believes are socially justifiable or the right reasons)

Bottom line: Do you have a goal with it? Or are you just doing it to try writing something different/new? And if new, are you wanting to break out of the Silver Sanctum faction to do it?

I ask the last question because you have quite a number of Dark Jedi in the SSC. And then I'm waving the Sith tag around. So you have some avenues just where you are. But then, I've hopped around to most factions on the board at one time or another, so I know how changing up the people you write with can help to boost your muse sometimes.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

[color="#87CEEB""]#SSCforDarkSideFaction2016[/color]

I have a whole host of Witches, Sith and Dark Jedi that might suit your purpose. I wouldn't be able to teach your character because I'm still relatively new and I don't have any characters at Knight or Master level, but if you're interested all the same then let me know.

[member="Saveair Calcotrzi"]

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Boo Chiyo said:
What's you goal with writing a Dark Jedi or Sith character? Evil for evil's sake? The lawful evil character? (e.g. does the wrong thing for what he believes are socially justifiable or the right reasons)
My goal with a character on this alignment with the Force is to be Lawfully Evil, not chaotic evil. He'd being doing the wrong thing for the right reason, basically.

Boo Chiyo said:
Bottom line: Do you have a goal with it? Or are you just doing it to try writing something different/new? And if new, are you wanting to break out of the Silver Sanctum faction to do it?

I'm just trying to write something new, and I don't believe I'll be breaking out of the SSC to do it, but I normally hop around Factions for a bit and place myself where I see fit.

[member="Adali Renning"]

We could possibly do some RP with a few characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom