Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Essence - Aid Required

Matreya

Zaiden died not to long ago, simply because that was what the plot called for. Now i miss him. Thanks to @[member="Nemene Talith"] i have begun the venture to revive him (explaining the changes to profile). However, @[member="Ashin Varanin"] brought a point to my attention. I have only had one transfer done to the Master, so at best he could utilize a minimal possession that would take far to long to master.

So i require someone that can aid placing the mans spirit into the clone when the body is complete. This can be a chance to further your own talents, as i have repeatedly stated i want to do multiple attempts (each of the first being errors thanks to madness, defects, etc) before getting it right. Thus all around all three players will benefit, myself gaining a body and further knowledge of how to transfer his essence in the future (as that is the furthest i will ever allow the ability to stretch), Nemene gains extensive knowledge of a new alien species alongside basic knowledge of transfering essence (if we can allow that) as well as further control over her cloning process, the other player may receive great payement as well as more experience etc.

Anyone down for this?

If you still need help Malice could aid in the essence transfer bit. Hrm I should get on my bio to let you all know what Malice can do, his area of mastery is the force and the dark sith arts. As far as cloning you already had a dna sample in mind for the clone? if not how would you feel on possessing the clone of a shapeshifter? for a deal Malice could offer his blood to use to make the clone. just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom