Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traitors to the Sith

Aedan Miles said:
Wow so much attempting to recruit. And traitors from the OS can find sanctuary in the home of the Shadow King Aedan Miles. I have no love for the OS you will be safe in my area.
You scare me about as much as Romeo did before you.

If you're unaware I brought him to his knees - oh and I hear he's dead now.

You should probably work on a new security force, as well. As the former member of the Shadow Council that predated your charade of a reign, I have very many records of the entire inner-workings of the whole of the system. And I believe I am still quite the celebrity there under a different name.

I like the way any of you think what happened to Romeo holds to Aedan and as to the inner workings and celebrities of the old SD they no longer apply everyone has been knocked down to the start of the system. No one is who they once were everyone is starting over as if they are new to the government.

And ferus now come on buddy we both know that you had to run away from that fight with no rewards from it aside from the fact you got one of my arms I have a better one now :D.

Aedan Miles said:
they no longer apply everyone has been knocked down to the start of the system. No one is who they once were everyone is starting over as if they are new to the government.
You misunderstand what a celebrity is. Someone who actively performs as a vocalist and singer doesn't lose any recognition from a change in government leadership.

And knowing the planet of Eclipstica like the back of my hand won't change no matter how much you want it to.

[HERETIC PURGING INTENSIFIES!]
sith_propaganda_poster_by_sirgunky-d5fzeqm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom