Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training

My knight is woefully underpowered at the moment. I would really like to get a training thread or three going so that Kara can actually stand up in a higher level fight. She is a duelist, and I would like to keep her fights very physical, but at this point I'm pretty desperate for training. She is staying with the CIS, but I'm willing to learn from anyone moderately friendly.

Current Powers:
Force Push [weak]

Current Forms:
Djem'So/Shien
Jar'Kai

Current Training Threads:
Round Two (Josiah) - Getting past her block, Force Push, others.
Well This is Awkward (Jacen) - Learning on the fly.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
If you want to learn something literally one person in the known galaxy can teach you. Call me. ;3
I am, as you say, woefully underpowered in the Force at this present moment, but I can spar with you, or teach you a few ancient Mnencheian combat moves that you might be able to apply; they are, after all, prolific weaponsmiths and peacekeepers.
And if you're really daring and willing, I'll teach you a whole style. @[member="Kara Avoyos"]
inb4 but you're a padawan not every fight is won with a lightsaber. XD

I see it as a mutually beneficial opportunity to get Songsteel. :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Darron Wraith"] It's a secret, and you are not a friend or ally nor a student. So I am not at liberty to say. :p
Sorry, it's a faction/racial thing. XD I don't mean ooc of course! You're good peoples.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Whole style, plus songsteel? In. If your character is a noble/emissary then maybe she spent time of Kirima before Kara left? That would allow for enough of an acquaintance for a friendly spar and training session.
@[member="Lee Radimus"] What kind of powers did you have in mind? (I can't find a list of your character abilities)
@[member="Jacen Cavill "]You never responded to our training thread/Kara getting beat up thread. Want me to put the link up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom