Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training

So my character is a Dark Jedi...with inner conflicts of the Light Side. I can't seem to find a Members page so I'll just post here.

I'm looking for someone to train her in the arts of Sith/Dark Magik. Being a Vahla species, the Dark Side is second nature to her, so anything associated with that aspect of the Force is willing to learn. I'm not looking to have a long list of force powers, but unique, rare, and dangerous ones.

If anyone is interested, either pm me or reply here.

thank you.

[member="Ciara Jevnaker"], I am going to tell you now that finding someone to teach you Sith Magic will be hard. Consider the following factors.
  1. You are an apprentice,
  2. They might not know how you RP or carry yourself on the site.
  3. They don't know what experience you have with RP.
  4. Advanced Magics that you are suggesting are reserved for High Knights (Rare basis) and even hard to find as a Master.
So, if I were you, Practice in smaller stuff first. Force Lighting is a good starter as it is "considered" Magic. Then move on from there to other powers respectively.

If you are doing Sith Magic, then a power you may want to work on, And can work on at anytime, is Sith Alchemy/Force imbdument (Probably screwed up the spelling on that one.) Just about every master here will not train you without knowing you from both an OOC and an IC perspective.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

This isn't my only character, I have another that holds the title of Sith Knight.

As for learning sith magik, maybe I'll ax that idea. I know a lot about it already and I know its difficult to learn or find people to train characters in it. And I know apprentices can't learn it...despite seeing some around her casting it about like its nothing.

hmm...and she knows sith lighting or force lighting already....and I know how to use it properly without abusing it....not my first rodeo :)

and alchemy here from what I can assess is grossly abused....

I'll have to give this some more thought.

[member="Ciara Jevnaker"],

See, I didn't know you had a Knight rank. (Lazy to look) Don't Ax the Idea. I was actually going to look for myself once I reach master. So keep it in mind, but not on the forefront of your character's ideals.

And yes I agree that Alchemy is abused a lot, but for those who actually use it correctly and can do it without breaking bank or making "God" armor then I would by them a drink. Learning to use it correctly is how you can use it best. And don't use it for the same thing over and over. Use it for different things. That's what makes it great. you can use it on anything. (literally anything as I based my character Nick off of Sith Alchemy [in his bio]) Most people are stuck on Swords, armors, and trinkets. People need imagination, and the willingness to go through with a plan, and work for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom