Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training

Misu stood on the cold planet of Illum, her blue and green sabers activated. Her ship was in the distance, Training Droids surrounding her. She had managed to sneak away from the Silver Jedi Temple, wanting a more intense training method. The Training Droids activated their training sabers, mocking the styles of legendary Sith Lords Maul, Tyranus, and Vader. She parried all the strikes, taking a few hits to the shoulders causing her to groan in pain. With a final swing she chopped the heads off the droids, deactivating her sabers and scratching her head. "W-Whoops!"

No matter what connection one had a saber always wound up being much more complicated to make then one would assume, it did not help that a certain Zephyr Carrick had more or less insisted that she go on some sort of trip to unearth the necessary crystals to make this new blade. Yes she had her current lightsaber, and yes it worked wonders, but as her power in the force increased she needed a weapon to mimic that grown. Thus Kurenai found herself on the old Jedi Planet of Illum. Cold, arid and with quite the slow sun cycle, this place made Hoth look tame in comparison, at least the planet had a decent day and nigh time variants, even with the whole blizzards.

Though today it did not seem like the planet was vacant, even upon landing the sense of a force user being present, but what seemed odd was it's singular nature, not group or even a non force user, just a single person, and judging from the feeling someone on Padawan level too. Had some Jedi youth decided that they wanted a crystal before others? where they late or had they come for a different reason? Regardless it did not seem a wise choice, even if no faction had laid claim to the planet, but you could never know who would decide to show up.

At the same time being a neutral system meant anyone was free to right around, and since the Silver Jedi had lost their outpost to one of the old Mando Empires there was nothing to stop a marauding band coming down and kidnapping the young one. "Kids these day, why are they so needles recklessly", Kurenai mused, giving a small sigh before slowly walking towards the force signature, keeping her own concealed. At the very least she could check to make sure the person was okay before setting off to the caves.

[member="Misu Suwa"]

Misu would haul the training droids (Or at least what was left of them) into her ship, looking out at the crystal caves. She felt a strong connection to the Force whenever she trained with her lightsabers here, which made sense given the fact that this was where she had gotten her crystals. She prepared to enter her ship, but something felt....off. She didn't know what it was, but she remained cautious.

The white haze of snow soon lifted from her eyes as Kurenai reached the caves, a ship of some design being present, around the size of a small freighter or large shuttle. Standing at the lower end of said ship was a relatively short and blue haired girl, dressed in the typical grab of a Jedi, brown and almost white, or light brown. Such colours contrasting heavily with her own bright Kimono and blue felted skirt, but would could not help but admire the classic, so few Jedi used them these days.

Stepping closer she felt an air of caution from the young girl, undoubtedly keeping on guard as to the newcomer, that was always good to see in a what she assumed to be a Padawan, always keep on the watch, and never trust just anyone. "To be out here alone is quite the trip would it not be, and a potentially dangerous one if the chances came together". "Would you be here serching for a cyrstal? or just taking in the site of the of such a sacred ground"?

[member="Misu Suwa"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] "A bit of both, really." She said with a warm, cute smile. Though she was still cautious, she gave off a naive attitude. "I come here to train, or at least I try to when I can get away from the Temple. It's good for Force Training and all, but saber training is another thing. I find it's best to practice at the origin of the heart of my lightsabers."

"Hmm training on the planet where you acquired the crystal for you saber, that is quite the meaningful ideal, though how do you exactly practice saber fighting on this planet". "Form 0 I can understand, but other forms and methods require a partner to help spar, or are you just trying to learn form 0"? An odd form that focused on standing still with a flat horizontal saber hold, a form that could anticipate any attack no matter how unique and best at countering, not like form 3 or 5, more just to hit back. "May I ask what Jedi order you are apart of ummm, ah forgive me, I should introduce myself, I am Kurenai Yumi, it's nice to meet you".

[member="Misu Suwa"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] "I'm focusing more on Ataru and Makashi. I have Training Droids in my ship." She said, smiling. "I'm part of the Silver Jedi Order. I havem't found a Master yet but I'm waiting. Someone'll take me eventually." She sounded confident, but she was nervous.

"Ataru and Makashi hu, looking to become an aggressive duelist I see" quite a nice mix that would make a fearsome attacker, able to trick defenses and work way around other forms. "Oh your are in the silver Jedi, perhaps you have met my daughter Sukai'ito? but not having a master, I can understand that feeling, I never had a master, all my skills mainly came from trial and error". Not a fun system but it worked, eventually, recently she had gotten some more professional training, but most of her skills came from experience. "So, what sort of master is someone like you looking for"?

[member="Misu Suwa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom