Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Training Venku

Tags: Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Varloc watched as Venku walked foward. Varloc then nodded to one of his strategists, who then activated a hologram showing Mandalore. Your information would be of great importance to us. He then signaled for Venku to begin.

Once Venku was finished Varloc faced his advisors. I believe this info would be adequate. The advisors then left the room.

Varloc faced Venku after the advisors left.
I do believe it is time for training. He then walked to the door. Follow me. Varloc left the room and headed to the onboard training/practice room.

Varloc soon entered the training room. The room had two sections, physical and skill. He walked to the meditation chamber and then he sat and gestured for Venku to do the same.
First we must establish tour connection to the force. Empty your mind and let it come to you, then it will show you.

He smiled at Varloc, lips parting and revealing sharp teeth in an almost snarl, before following him out the room.

Upon entering the training room, his eyes swept over the area, cataloguing what he could see before his attention was drawn back to the other Mandalorian.

Folding himself into a sitting position, a tangle of limbs that put his hands pressed into the ground between his legs and left his tail free to wrap around his feet. “Okay...” screwing his eyes shut, Venku focused on clearing his mind.

His left ear swiveled, picking up the sound of foot steps through the halls. Honestly, this place was huge! He’d been on space stations before, and he’d been in big buildings back on Mandalore, but this was the first time he’d been on such a big ship. It was like a space city. Except for military purposes. That’d be interesting, a space city. His species were nomadic by nature, at least the men were, but they usually traveled in small groups, leaving the cities and the women behind. If they could have an entire moving city, then it would be the best of both worlds, the men could be nomadic, and the women could stay in the city like they wanted while still being around their husbands.

Focus! Not thinking about anything was surprisingly hard.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc sat his mind clear, he saw many things, the imbalance of the galaxy....the chaos. Then he was brought back to the meditation chamber, where Venku seemed to be struggling. But then he felt the mandalorians spirit connecting.

Varloc then cleared his mind again, he saw the sith conquering planets, he saw the jedi not using the power they needed to have to survive....imbalance everywhere.

tags: Varloc Varloc

Finally he succeeded, feeling the force brush against his mind.
To say he saw things would not be completely accurate, nor would it be completely inaccurate. It started with the room around him, not so much seeing as knowing, knowing where that wall ended and the next began, knowing that between this wall and the one in the next room was a mess of circuity meant to help keep the ship running. It began small, but his awareness grew as he focused on it.
From the room, to the ship, to hex of space it floated in. From there he began to get... Impressions. It still wasn't seeing, not in the traditional sense, it was much more abstract than that.
He felt his balance tip, like someone had pulled his foot out from under him, and with that sense came a fact. That was the universe. Tipping one way then another, never perfectly balanced.

But then again few things are. That was his own though, it felt oddly solid and slow compared to the second long impressions he was getting.
The though was washed away and the force swept over him again.
Bleeding, wounds inflicted by thousands of atrocities, many of them small cuts, but adding up over time to make deep gouges.
Hurt, pain, fear, grief. These all came from the thousands of worlds caught in these wars.
Relief, healing, joy, peace. These came from those same worlds. Smaller in number but seeming to glow - or at least have the impression of glowing - all the brighter for their fewer number, the mass of shadows-darkness-oozing-putrid-wounds-hurt that was the negative emotions seeming to brighten the sparks of positive emotions. there was so much, all the emotions of an entire galaxy, the good and the bad. It was all to much-
laughter-crying-healing-hurting-pain-pain-pain-relief-joy-life-new-child-fragile-breaking-bleeding-anger-grief-scream,laugh,cry-fall,rise-endings-endings-fire-burning-hot-hot-destruction-fear-fear-destruction-fire-forest-ashes-seedpods-heat-cracking-seedpods-cracking-fire-fire-heat-cracking-seeds-safe-falling-pod-destruction-fire-free-barren-ashes-barren-sprouting-sprouting-growing-healthy-rising,falling-living,dying-rising-rising-rising-falling-falling-fall.
The strange form of knowledge just kept coming, rushing over Venku and swallowing his thoughts, drowning his mind in the sensations of galaxy.

It was too much.

He couldn't think, couldn't breath, or maybe that was just the sensation of drowning in their own blood that the force sent his way. He began to struggle, trying to pull away, shrink in on himself and escape the onslaught of emotions-facts-impressions-feelings that was crashing into his mind. His ears pinned back, and his lips lifted into a soundless snarl, but the movements felt distant, faint.

Varloc felt Venku begin to lose focus. Varloc reached out and touched Venku's forehead he then told him. Focus, you must focus, dont let the imbalance take you. Stay on the straight path, don't let the dark or light take you. There can still be balance. Varloc then let the force energy flow through Venku, guiding him.

Tags: Varloc Varloc

His expression softened, ears sliding forward, lips closing. With the guidance of Varloc, he was able to focus and worm his way out from below the tidal wave. "Vor'e." With a focused mind, Venku was able to feel the force around him, filling the room and shifting through him.

Varloc then took his finger from the forehead of Venku, and pulling him into the physical space. Well done I believe that you are now in touch with the force. Varloc then stood and walked into the main room. Now let's practice physical abilities. With a wave of his hand a practice dummy came out of the floor. Now reach out and use the force, focus the energy and use the power the force gives you and push.

"Push? How so? Am I pushing with my mind or with my arms?" Venku wasn't sure which one would make the most sense. The force didn't seem physical, so pushing like it was a physical thing didn't make much sense, but feeling in it the back of his mind was so new that the idea of giving a mental shove - how would he even do that? - to make it work seemed if not equally absurd, then at least equally odd.

The force is not solid, it is everything, it's everywhere. It is the energy of the universe. Watch. Varloc then focused the force energy around him and pointed it at the dummy. The dummy then went flying across the room. You do not control the force with your arms or your mind, but your spirit. He said while using the force to put the dummy back in place. Like what you were doing while meditating, focus, and let the force flow through you.

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Varloc watched the dummy fly across the room. Good, now I want you to use the force and lift the dummy, control it. Varloc used the force to put the dummy back into place, then he lifted the dummy a few feet off the ground. Now do it like that.

His tail flicked at the praise, ears twisting forward before honing in on the dummy, focusing on bringing it forward with the force. By reversing the process of pushing the dummy out, he was able to yank it forward. A brief feeling of success filled him before he realized the dummy was still moving - having been yanked forward instead of carried - and had to scramble to bring it's momentum to a halt half a foot from his face.
Venku chuffed, tail twitching as he focused on placing the dummy back to it's original position in a more controlled manner. Once in place, he made the dummy hover in place, wobbling in the air as it did so.

Tags: Varloc Varloc

The dummy dropped to the floor with a thud. The training had taken a lot out of Venku, and if he was capable of sweating, he would have been glistening. Instead, his mouth hung open, tongue drooping out as he panted. "Sure thing." Venku turned to leave, pausing a few steps from the exit. "Do I- umm... do I have quarters on the ship, or should I head back to my shuttle?" That shuttle was quickly becoming more a home than a simple means of transportation, although he had yet to make any changes to it.

Varloc walked to a monitor. A moment later an officer walked in. Take Venku to the guest quarter's on the hanger deck. Yes sir. Said the officer. This was a good session. Varloc said to Venku before then leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom