Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training to Heal the Soul

Electricity flared to life seemingly from nowhere, dancing along the petite arms of the ancient Energy Vampire, Sno Wyte. Her domain over its power was great, having spent her entire life using it (i had a 1000+ word thread about it before the purge :(). It was now a second nature to let the anger that dwelled deep inside of her create the potent darkside manifestations.

Sighing after a moment, Sno let the sparks die off all the while concentrating on the burned flesh. Using the darkside energies deep within herself, she fused cell to cell, leaving scarless flesh in place of sizzling charr.

Afterwards the young woman sat and concentrated on peace. Deep breaths in and out, all the while focusing to keep the darkness at bay. Soon enough her breathing evened and the push wasnt so hard, for she felt herself awash with the purity of the lightside of the Force.

During meditation seemed to be the only time she could find herself no longer haunted by the evils of her past. So she did so frequently.

But for now it wasnt a true meditation, instead more of a beacon to those about. She needed help. Battling the darkness was tiring, if she didnt find aid she feared she may fall back to its embrace. The best way she felt to find aid was through a teacher. She hoped to learn the talents of the healers throughout the CIS space, for a combination of using the lightside to keep the darkness at bay as much as utilizing two forms of healing, made it a good decision.

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
"You rang?"

She had asked for help before, after all. Why she was still calling was entirely beyond her. But summon Feena Mason, and she would appear. She wuld never have it be said that she refused a student!

(Short and sweet, cuz I have one heck of a head ache)

@[member="Sno Wyte"]

(Lol its all good)

Sno rest her hands on her lap as she turned her gaze to the woman she had sought out when she first arrived in the CIS. She was beautiful, every bit the woman Sno had expected. The exact polar opposite of her elder brother.

"Feenarah, i am Sno Wyte. And upon your brothers instruction i came here. As i first told you, it was for the ability to learn. I am quite capable in darkside healing, but when i finally realized i could no longer survive the path i first tred, i chose to learn to combine both forms. To become the greatest healer that history has or ever will see." Sno said with a respectful bow.

She had many questions for the Archon but remained quiet. Those would come later, and with it the possibility of finding that Sno - unbeknownst to her - had aided in the survival of the Family that would bear both Feena and Zaiden, well over 2,000 years ago.

@[member="Feena Mason"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom