Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training the Mind and Body (Open to Anyone)

As per his master's instruction, Metus had continued his training on his own through intense study and self-training when he was able. As of now the construction of his lightsaber was almost complete, and until it was the apprentice was usually practicing his hand-to-hand combat on the training dummies and whomever was up to spar. He was untrained in any professional style of hand-to-hand martial arts, but his life on the streets of Coruscant had showed him the damage one could do with even an untrained fist.

The training room itself was silent, except for the sound of his fists and legs hitting the dummy and his own grunts of exertion as Metus, clad in only a pair of simple pants with cloth wrapped around his hands and shins, pushed himself as hard as he could to eventually prove himself strong. This was good exercise, but unless it was against a proper opponent it wasn't something that fulfilled him though. Without a real flesh-and-blood person to fight against the second part of all this training was ignored; the mental.

If he was to ever do battle with an enemy, let alone a Jedi, Metus had to be able to read his enemies and get into their heads. Intimidation would be one of his greatest weapons, but without anyone to sharpen his mental blade with it would be difficult to reach his goal of completely dominating his opponent's will. His studies of old Sith and their battles showed the importance of psychological warfare even in one-on-one duels, and hopefully soon Metus himself would be able to at least partially master it before his life was on the line.

The first step though, was to be utterly defeated and broken.

Kezeroth stomped through the halls of the Training rooms, making the tool and equipment shake and some fall over. The massive Gen'Dai was angery about his partner getting captured on naboo and needed to cut up some dummies with is Light-Pike. Kezeroth punched the wall and roared only to see his hand bleed slightly. Kezeroth watched his hand heal fast and looked at the hole in the wall only to see a Acolyte Train. Apon contact Kezeroth's sunken sith eyes flashed and he walked through the enterance way.

Kezeroth stood there holding his Light-Pike like a staff and decked in his Dark Juggernaut Armor , The Armor was dominating in mere size and looked absolutely terrifying on the mutated Gen'Dais body. Standing 8'5ft Kezeroth stood there looking at the Acolyte [member="Metus De'cal"] in a Ponder.
The darkside was with most sith but for Kezeroth it almost felt like he was drowning in it.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

Metus continued his training as the massive beast of a Sith entered, the sound of a massive fist striking through the wall causing him to freeze and wonder what made the noise. It was then that the footsteps began to echo throughout the mostly empty and formerly silent training room, and soon the huge creature appeared in full form. It was the most striking sight that Metus had seen as of yet in the order, and his knees began to shake as his mouth went dry and his moved over the mighty Sith before him.

"What...are you?" Metus asked as the dark side seemed to fill the room, a pressure that threatened to crush him as if [member="Kezeroth Barcu"] was doing it with his own hand.

Kezeroth looked at [member="Metus De'cal"] tilting his head, he let the Silence in the room work its magic. Kezeroth then opened his mouth.

" Enough with your Stares! I will not be Scrutinized by a mere Acolyte!" He barked

Kezeroth took few steps forward examining the poor soul. Legs were shaking, Eyes wide and taking everything in and the the shudder of his mouth when he spoke, all pointed to one thing. Fear. It was natural though Kezeroth fed on such reactions. He loved the every reaction in kind too, Some ran, Some fall over, frozen in fear, but his favorite was faint so far. The Massive Gen'Dai stared at [member="Metus De'cal"] and started to taunt him now.

" How can you be Strong if you cant even bare my presence, I am Kezeroth...What are you?" He said with a chuckle.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

The roaring of [member="Kezeroth Barcu"]'s words weren't very helpful in calming the apprentice, but at the very least this one was not a mindless beast so reason could keep him alive if he was careful. Metus had never dealt with anything like this in his time living on the lower levels of Coruscant, but what he did learn there was to adapt quickly or be left behind to die. Gathering himself and remembering the words of his master, Metus stopped himself from shaking as best he could to speak.

"I...am not trying to scrutinize you sir, and it is through my training t-that I will become strong. I am Metus De'cal, and until I can become a true Sith I am nothing in your presence."

Kezeroth looked at and made a sorta impressed face, though his armor mask didnt show it. The Acolyte was trying to stay together. Kezeroth caught mention of the phrase Master and he chuckled thinking who would train this one?
-So weak, Too Inexperienced- He thought as he crossed his arms.

Kezeroth then started to wonder who his master really was and said " Your Name is Wurm intill I am proven wrong, Your quest to become a True Sith Lord is a FairyTale you will likely die during a Trial. Who is your Master?" Kezeroth was testing [member="Metus De'cal"] reaction. Would he feed off of it or accept Failure?

[member="Metus De'cal"]

The great creature that stood before him began to try and use taunts to mess with him, an obvious move that still managed to elicit some irritation in Metus that covered up some of the fear. His own master had done enough to test his mettle, and the words of this grand Sith would do no more then earn a simple answer.

"Darth Acarus is my master, and the one who is molding me into a proper Sith. If he does not see the need to regard me as a 'Wurm' then I'm afraid I don't see why you should either, and if I am meant to die then it will be in a way that has more meaning than some simple trial, I promise you that sir."

Metus tried his best to keep his face devoid of anything but annoyance, but it proved difficult to remove all of his fear. As his master had taught him though, if he was afraid it was best to use it in a way that gave him strength. The fear could be turned to anger, at whomever had brought about the emotion in the first place.

[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]

Kezeroth smiled, Darth Acuras was a Sith Pure Blood. What would he be doing with non sith apperentice? He thought. Kezeroth in truth hated Sith's for the Torture they put him through and made him endure. Surviving at a Living Lightsaber Dummy and Alchemy Experiment. Darth Acuras was also the Sith who cut off [member="Nulgath Zardai"]'s legs in at duel, a Friend of Kezeroth's. They stared a deep connection after their trial's.

" You are a Wurm intill you have taken 3000 saber decapitations and survived! You are a Wurn intill you have survived Lethal Amounts of Sith Torture and Lived to tell about it.. You are a Wurm intill you prove me wrong!" Kezeroth yelled at [member="Metus De'cal"] getting in his face, everything the Gen'Dai said happen to him and the Thousands of years he lived showed in his eyes as he stared at [member="Metus De'cal"]. Eyes of pure and utter Pain, Hate & a Undying Rage.

Kezeroth stood up and and started removing his Juggernaut armor he had on revealing his Mutated body and Bio-Chemically bonded Armor on his Skin. The Suit bore Old Sith Symbols for the ages of when Darth Krayt was alive. Kezeroth was a living Testament of Pain.

Kezeroth armed himself and ignited his Light-Pike.

" Arm your self, Embrace your Feelings and Try me..."

Appearance
20090715_dekaron008.jpg

The force of the angry creature's yelling was enough to almost make Metus stumble backwards, but it was the eyes that focused on him like a deadly laser that made the apprentice finally take a step back. As he stood there speechless, the being started removing the greatly intimidating armor to reveal a just as frightening body underneath, a fusion of biology, technology, and mysticism that to most would make this thing a n abomination. To the Sith though [member="Kezeroth Barcu"] was simply another powerful being to add to their arsenal, and the more fear he could strike into the hearts of others the better.

"I...do not have a weapon to challenge you with." Metus said with all the courage he could muster in the face of the living weapon of the dark side, "My lightsaber is not complete yet, w-which is why I've been honing my p-physical skills."

As if to prove his point the apprentice raised his fists and got into a boxing stance, wondering if he would have to defend himself against such an opponent so early in his training. If so, it would most likely be his last day among the living.

Kezeroth frowned and and sighed at [member="Metus De'cal"]. Rolling his eyes he said " Then what good are you? Ugh..." Kezeroth was sadish now wondering why the apprentice did not have a blade.

-Looks like Darth Acuras is going very slow after all- Kezeroth thought as he deactivated his blade.

Kezeroth put his Light-Pike on his back and took one step back, but kept his gaze on [member="Metus De'cal"] as if Kezeroth was debating wether to cut him down were he stood. His body twitched couple times and he turned his head to the side and started to speak to what looked like himself.

" Well? He is your call!" Kezeroth barked looking at the wall.
" Your a Fool... He is not the one you want use whats left of your degenerating brain" Kezeroth answered back to himself, but the voice was different, more Inquisitive and smart.

Kezeroth then looked at [member="Metus De'cal"] and growled.

" Fine..." Kezeroth muttered and backed up putting his armor on again.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

"What good am I?"

It was something that Metus had thought on for almost his whole life, especially ever since striking out on his own in the underworld of Coruscant. Was he worthy of being a Sith when there were creatures such as this in their ranks? The apprentice would now have to work especially hard to prove himself when standing next to a beast like this, and the first step on that path was to actually face [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] down without crumbling in fear. The possibly crazy being of terror began slowly putting its armor back on, and Metus just as slowly took a step back to get some more space between them before picking up the two training vibroswords.

"Is this weapon not to your liking then?

Kezeroth looked at the weapons with his armor on from waist down. Kezeroth looked at the Blades he laughed. Not the Weapon he wanted but better then the pain a lightsaber would cause. Kezeroth looked at [member="Metus De'cal"] and crossed his arms, the fool now had something to prove but Kezeroth would embarrass him.

" Use both blades, I am better off..." Kezeroth said Getting into a Animal like stance on all fours. It was clear he was going to take on [member="Metus De'cal"] with no weapon. Growling Kezeroth signified he was ready to pounce.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

Metus' eyes widened at the proposition, but wordlessly readied his two blades as his opponent got into a stance not unlike a Nexu or similar predatory beasts before a deep and frightening growl rose from its throat. The apprentice knew it was now or never for him to decide who would have the first move, and he suspected that if allowed to [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]'s first move would be the only one needed. Hoping to surprise the arrogant creature with his initiative, Metus rushed forward with both blades over his head before bringing them down in a diagonal slash.

Kezeroth flinched not expecting the attack and dodged to the side taking a slice of one blade on his back, the Cut was deep and quickly started to heal like new. Kezeroth knew the cut would heal faster then if by say a lightsaber would cause. Swiping his large arm at [member="Metus De'cal"] the Gen'Dai attempted to throw the acolyte against the wall.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

The brief joy Metus felt at the success of his initial attack was immediately nullified when [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] began to visibly heal, proving that there was little the apprentice could do to win a battle against such a creature. His opponent then raised its mighty arm to swipe at him, the speed of it catching him off guard for a being of that size. Metus attempted to avoid it, but the attack clipped his right arm and sent him spinning onto the floor with a hard thud as he dropped one of the swords.

The hit alone caused him to feel a powerful pain in the affected arm, but he managed to push through his grunts of pain to slowly pick up the dropped weapon and get back onto his feet. The training was not yet over for him, and he would prove himself at least physically able to survive for some time.

Kezeroth chuckled and slowly stood up out of his animal stance. Slowly walking at [member="Metus De'cal"] the Massive brute made two giant fists and brought them over his own head for power, Swinging down at [member="Metus De'cal"] Kezeroths speed was slow but if he connected with a body part it would be a east set of broken bones. Kezeroth was testing the Acolytes speed aswell as his own unarmed combat skills, Kezeroth did not fight unarmed alot.

" Hehe... Little fun isn't it ?"

[member="Metus De'cal"]

Metus said nothing as the hands came crashing down towards him, quickly rolling ti the side just as the fists passed him by less than an inch. Once secure in not being smashed to bits, the apprentice took his blades and brought them both down towards the arms of [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]. The beast was capable of regeneration at swift speeds, but if he could disable the arms just long enough Metus believed he could then bring the vibroswords up to threaten the throat and make the monster submit.

It was a highly unlikely plan, but if it worked...maybe he could at least prove his strength to himself.

Kezeroth didnt know what the acolyte was thinking, a attack with the weapons he had was useless unless he could somehow move super fast and cut Kezeroth up all over before the Regeneration process began. Was possible and unlikely. Watching [member="Metus De'cal"] roll away kezeroth looked at his hands then to the Acolyte again, was a bad habbit and cost him two slashes on his right upper arm. Grunting Kezeroth sprang up spinning his body quickly to give [member="Metus De'cal"] a backhand to disarm him, if hit the impact would be similar to Kezeroths first attack.
Acolytes flying across the training halls.

[member="Metus De'cal"]

The attack was successful, but left the apprentice open to [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]'s next attack, sending him flying back once again as both blades left his grip from the impact. Metus landed with a heavy thud, breathing heavily as he slowly stood to his feet, and tried to find his swords, but found them both knocked nearby his foe. He concentrated on only one of the blades, summoning it to him and holding with with both of his hands.

This fight wasn't going to end well if it lasted too long and Metus became too winded, so he decided that the only way to put down a regenerating foe would be either a strike to the head or concussive force. The latter choice would be tough without a weapon that could deliver such a blow, but he came up with an idea as he slowly moved around the arena with his eyes on his opponent, ready to react if suddenly attacked while trying to put his plan in motion.

Kezeroth stood to his full height the Gen'Dai was entertained only slightly by seeing the Acolyte fly around by his swipes. Other then that the fight was very numbing and did not provoke his Rage. It was time to End it or prove who was boss. The Gen'Dai crossed his arms loosely and frowned.

" Your beginning to Bore me Acolyte, You have proved nothing to me thus far. You have Failed." Kezeroth said in perhaps the rudest tone possible attempting to provoke a attack. If [member="Metus De'cal"] would give in to Kezeroth's words a strong Force push would follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom