Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training the Enemey

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Seated on a chair in some backwater cantina on Nar Shaddaa, Lurcano was cleaning out his nails. Ever since he'd been a child, his nails had grown particularly long in a rather short amount of time. He could never be bothered to cut them though. The result were disgusting looked fingernails, caked with dirt blood and the various other things that Lurcano had manged to get underneath his fingernails. 'Sexy as chit isn't it?' Lurcano thought this as he wiped his the tip of his Tehk'la blade clean against the table he was seated at.

He was waiting for someone. It was another job he'd undertaken. This time he was training someone in knife combat. 'Let's hope to god that this one is slightly more, well. Alive. Then the other person. Not being hungover would be a good start.' He sighed as he kept his eyes trained at the door. He was unsure of who he was going to be training, all he knew was that she was a Fringer. He had obviously kept his little excursion private from the rest of the fellow Ravens. Something told Lurcano that they wouldn't take him "fratenizing" with the enemy to kindly. But Lurcano did what he wanted, and that included not giving a kark.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Just what was someone like her doing in such a place like this. Oh yes there was the matter at hand, she wanted more knowledge in the skillful art form of knife blade. Something she took a liking to but only after such time. As to why wouldn't one like herself want to have weapons all over her like some crazy half nuts. That was simple she in business, in business their was a time for weapons and a time for defense. This was one of those times. Also their might be one that seem to like her beat her at the skill of the blade that she wished to pay him back fully.

Now for her clothing tonight, anyone with eyes could see the womanly shape she had going on. Even with the simple clothing she wore. Of a pair of black pants, and white layered shirt that had its buttons done up to let those with eyes have an imagination just what might be under the clothing. Then nothing would be complete with out another of her weapons at less for some it would become her weapon if need to be it was her high heel spiked boots.

Coming in looking around before going up to the barkeeping ordering a glass of high proof whiskey on the rocks. Now not really a lady drink but then she might not be the lady that everyone thinks. Then again those man that worked for her growing up knew better to piss this sweetheart of darling off. It would end not well for one party it wasn't her. After the chewing got down with a couple of fist thrown in their for good measure those around her knew better then to say anything of a sexual nature about her to her face or let her catch them speaking it.

Asking around for this one that came with high regards to weapons training. " Have you seen one around here that is about this height, and dark color hair, might be carry some nasty looking weapons or some sharp with him."

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Lurcano Car'dann

Turning his head, Lurcano's eyes wandered over towards the door as it creaked open. A woman walked in, and a rather fetching one at that. He let his eyes linger on her rather attractive form, while he mentally undressed her. He didn't bother to hide his probing glances, but he eventually lost interest and turned back to the task at hand. 'Kark. It's moments like these where knowing how to whistle would come in handy. Where the hell is the person I'm supposed to be training?' Lurcano checked the watch on his hand, and shook his head. Under his breath he cursed once more, muttering how no one ever showed up on time.

Ordering another drink, Lurcano scanned the room once more. 'If I have to wait any longer, I might just leave. Patience was never one of my strong suits.' Just as he was getting ready to ask for a bill, a women's voice registered towards the back of his mind. Though he only caught snippets of what the woman said, he managed to make out. "Have you seen someone around here that is about this height...apons or something sharp with him?" A chuckle escaped Lurcano, and he licked his chapped lips.

Wheeling his chair around, Lurcano's eyes settled on the same woman who had just walked in. 'What is it about me man? Half of all my fights and training sessions have been with obscenely beautiful woman. I'm not sure what that says about me, but it must be a good thing. Right?' Clearing his throat, Lurcano cut in before the bartender could speak. She was either looking for him in which case they could get their training started, or Lurcano was about to introduce himself to a fun time. "I suppose you're looking for me then? You must be the fellow that's here for her training session. I must admit though, I didn't think you'd be a broad; and a rather attractive one at that."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Following her own institic or had the business side of herself made her soft. If one looked like her as he did, she would taken care of him with out even questioning her own action. Now the question is did he catch her in a good mood. Liking that was the reason far from the truth. Giving him once again a look over taking the whiskey in her hand down over half with out even batting an eye.

"That I would be, her." as she took note of not only her skin color but also her eye and hair. This only caused her to bring a wider grin putting one of her long sharpen black gloss finger nail to his chest.

"I would chose your words wisely, this one might just be hiding her true self, one that most wouldn't dare even cross." ,giving him a little chuckle as her eyes dance but also showing off her black markings that one that knew of her race would know her kiffar. ​"To some of us nothing is keep secret very long."

Lurcano Car'dann

Taking in her words with a nodding head and an approving smile, Lurcano just shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on his chair. He considered his words only briefly before he spewed the first the thing that popped into his mind. "Oh I'm sure. Well allow me to introduce yourself. I'm Lurcano Car'dann and I'll be kicking your ass today. You might or might not learn something. That all depends on how hard your ass is kicked and what kind of mood I'm feeling today. Now that we got that little introduction out of the way, I'm sure everything will go just swimmingly."

"And no this isn't me being cocky. This is someone whose fought in hundreds of fights, is still here to tell people about them, and will go on to fight hundreds more." Finishing his little speech, a self satisfied smile plastered itself on Lurcano's face. A few people in the bar had stopped what they were doing to listen to their little conversation but Lurcano ignored them. 'Yes, I am definitely in for a treat today. Let's just hope this girl can fight as good as she looks.'

[member="Seanna Vel"] ((I'm a terrible person. I completely forgot about this.I am so sorry.))

This one was so full of himself this was turning out to be an enjoyable night. After all she couldn't let this one say the things to not just roll over like puppy play dead. Just wasn't her style at all. This only bring a grin to her very blacken lips of hers. "Oh oh see now sweet pea, this is going to be fun teaching you a few things about someone of my caliber, mmm"

Finding herself now letting her once very full open eyes to narrow upon what has became her prey. Again he was to be teaching her a few things. Oh how much fun this would be letting her own mind run wild.

So now are you just going to keep sitting their yapping your trap like that you going to put your talking to bed show me how you kick my ass, sugar.

To him it would look like she was this harmless little kitten, that only knew how to give order or maybe even other things. It was something about others things that don't had up. Looking down at one of the weapons that might or might not be using.

So is that one of your weapons you use, can I

Holding out her own hand to see if he let her see it.

Lurcano Car'dann

Oh for sure. I love a girl who skips right to the action." Leaning his chair back down onto the ground, Lurcano finally stood up. He watched Seanna's eyes as they trailed towards his Thek'la blades. Before the words were even out of her mouth, Lurcano's head was already shaking. "No, no. Of course not. These are Tehk'la knives and are the best blades and they are the best knives you will see in the galaxy. Capable of stopping Lightsabers dead in their tracks, and they don't get affected by that force nonsense either. These are my most prized possessions and no one other then me shall lay a hand on them."

"So you're telling me you didn't even bring any knives to a knife training session? Tsk tsk tsk. Sloppy. You are in luck though. In case something like this happened I brought an extra pair of knives. A rare moment of foresight from me, so don't get used to it." Pulling out two stainless Durasteel knives, Lurcano checked their sharpness by making a small cut on the pad of his fingerprint. Satisfied with the results, he handed them to Seanna hilt first.

"Usually people bring their own knives as they are accustomed to the weight and feel of them. You will just have to make due though. If they feel awkward, that's natural. With time it'll pass." Not bothering to see whether or not Seanna would follow, Lurcano headed for the door of the cantina. Exiting, he turned a corner and continued down the sidewalk. He was obviously heading somewhere that he'd been before. Calling out over his shoulder, Lurcano asked; "So what made you decide to start training now?"

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Oh charming another one that likes to flatter with his words.

They see a woman like her that is shapely they are all gaga. Rolling her own eyes, then speaking. Even so she wouldn't let her touch his weapons, this only brought a frown to her lips. So this one was more wise then first thought. Or was he after all one like her always had hidden things. Not only what being thought behind her very deep lovely eyes of hers. Much much more then that one of thought and planning.

Looking them over but also something else happen if only if he hadn't turn to walk out slowly her eyes started to glow for just a few second telling her all she needed to know. Where the knifes had been used for how he had practice with them. This bring a curve to her own lips to the point she knew something. First thing is know the one that you will face friend or foe know matter what.

For now she would just listen and get the feel of the blades in her hands. After all she knew where they weight was how they throw the way they would leave the slight pull of the one in her left hand. After all the tip wasn't the straightest. Following like a good student but just have her another way of seeing how this one moved and getting another feel for him, in the way of the force to know this one weakness their also.

What makes you think I haven't already have training, I'm just seeking out more training or seeking out what is out there to understand the blade more. To truly master a beatify like this.

Now if she took ever one of her hidden blade from her body why would she do such a think, after all a lady had to have some protection against those that would want to cause her harm. Not knowing if this one wanted to do that or truly to teach. As handed him this Knife of hers.

Well, it seem that your beside yourself,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom