Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training planing and role play.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Alright peoples I had this awesome idea for a unique training thread that is a lot like an ordinary role play thread, my idea will have Haven set up a clinic for healing wounds, sort of like an ER Triage center, where she will need to use her force healing abilities to better train it and master it at knight level to heal the wounded... or at least try to anyway.

This is both a Discussion thread for this idea, and an interest check for the faction before I post it in the role play discussion for the board-wide role play. :)

what do you guys think of this?

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
I decided to take further training in force healing and medical from an OP person, so until that has been completed I am going to wait on this idea. :D

Matreya

Ill be down ro help. Zaiden gets hurt a lot, he's always picking the fights that are near impossible to get away from let alone win.

Matreya

Uhm...well yeah or no. Doesn't matter. I can set it up to be private or public. Imagine a tv episode, the camera starts following the wounded person in (Zaiden), then begins moving around the triage once inside, following the main characters (You) around. That's how I see it for public.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom